Tucker Carlson accuses America of declaring “a jihad” on Russia because it’s “an orthodox Christian country with traditional values”

Sounds like the Russian way, to me. Always been pretty much a dictatorship, during my lifetime.
I don't think the Russian people like what their current dictator, Putin is doing, but nothing to do about it when you are used to living in a dictatorship as your parents lived in a dictatorship. It is the Ukrainians that threw off their shackles. The Russian people are just Fkd.

LOl
Neither Russians nor Ukrainians are free, in both countries are dictatorships and poor life quality
The only difference, in Ukraine you gonna get immediately murdered if you oppose Zelensky & Co, in Russia you will be behind bar

Nope. I have very good manners. You're blaming the US for Russia's weakness and stupidity.

You confuse neocons, satanists, many democrats, RINOs with the US
That's wrong
Leading American conservatives were against a support of criminals in Russia

I thought you were Russian.. You're just a traitor.

traitor to whom?

As a church-going Bible reading Christian I have only one master

I'm affiliated to no political party, to no state, to no political doctrine, I''m a conservative who follows the Holy Bible only and who wants to support the truth
And of course I don't want to die due to criminal activities of Biden, Zelensky and Putin
That's all

Forum List

Back