Russia offers to fly Afghans out of Afghanistan to any other countries but not Russia

For every 3rd bullet fired, you take a refugee.
For every bomb dropped you take 1 refugee.

You want no refugee, stop doing military stuff in their country.

By this equation 99.9 % of refugees will land in USA

Last edited:
For every 3rd bullet fired, you take a refugee.
For every bomb dropped you take 1 refugee.

You want no refugee, stop doing military stuff in their country.

Or, maybe they shouldn't have hosted a terrorist group that targeted large numbers of innocent civilians in the most power nation on Earth.

So you're freaking out that we aren't getting Afghan refugees out...but don't want them in the US

Ohhh

You are half right. I don't want them in the US. The rest is between you and the voices in your head. .

So what do we do with them???

We? The whole point of leaving, is that "WE" don't do anything. It is not our problem any more.

Lot of countries a lot closer. Turkey is real big on Islam these days. Maybe they want to "do" something "with them".

We? The whole point of leaving, is that "WE" don't do anything. It is not our problem any more.

Lot of countries a lot closer. Turkey is real big on Islam these days. Maybe they want to "do" something "with them".
Wait...so WE are responsible for flying these people out...but to where is not our problem?

How does that actually work?

Wait...so WE are responsible for flying these people out...but to where is not our problem?

How does that actually work?

Lesh. My words are on the screen in front of you. The voices in your head are sounds that only you can hear.

Keep focus. Only respond to one at a time.

I supported and celebrated the Russians being nice enough to give people rides. Russia is a lot closer than we are.

Lesh. My words are on the screen in front of you. The voices in your head are sounds that only you can hear.

Keep focus. Only respond to one at a time.

I supported and celebrated the Russians being nice enough to give people rides. Russia is a lot closer than we are.
So WE are supposed to fly these folks to Russia?

Any indication that they will accept our flights?

So WE are supposed to fly these folks to Russia?

Any indication that they will accept our flights?

That was the voices in your head. I said nothing in any way related to anything that you are talking about.

That was the voices in your head. I said nothing in any way related to anything that you are talking about.
Ok back to the original point. Where do you want to fly 100,000 Muslims to?

Ok back to the original point. Where do you want to fly 100,000 Muslims to?

You seem confused. I never said I wanted to fly them anywhere, or at all. I commended the Russians for their actions.

You seem confused. I never said I wanted to fly them anywhere, or at all. I commended the Russians for their actions.
So where should we be flying them?

Qatar is running out of room for them

Forum List

Back