Russia is now claiming to want peace talks with Ukraine

It was totally illegal for US forces to even be in Syria at all.
The only legal way would be if the UN had called for US assistance, and that never happened.
The Russians were there legally because Assad was the legitimate ruler and can ask for Russian aid.
Cite the statute or statues violated.

well when your military is running low, that is a next step.

hint - JUST STOP ATTACKING AND GO THE FUCK HOME!
Stalin may or may not end up holding some territory in Ukraine gained by this invasion but in the end it will cost him his army and probably his position if not eventually his life.

The economic sanctions are not against the Russian government, but innocent individuals instead, and that is a war crime according to the 1906 Geneva Conventions.
Individual Russian civilians are not guilty of anything necessarily.
There certainly has not been any "evidence".
In fact, it is the Ukraine that first committed the original acts of war, like treaty violations and murdering ethnic Russians.
Well, that's an outright lie.

Well. Since OP couldn't be bothered to provide links, I suppose I could add a few while I'm in the neighborhood...

US chief of Naval Operations Admiral Mike Gilday said today that the US Navy cannot successfully fight two wars at once!!

Italian PM Mario Draghi asked Biden to call Putin and “give peace a chance

South Ossetia, the breakaway republic in Georgia will hold a referendum on whether it should unite with Russia

Lloyd Austin calls for Russia-Ukriane cease-fire in talk with Sergei Shoigu

France’s President Macron called Zelensky and asked him to give up part of Ukraine’s sovereignty in order to appease Russia and make a peace deal possible!!

USD vs ruble exchange rate is at a 3-yr high

Anyway. As I'd mentioned elsewhere earlier, NATO and the west in general will start to back off soon. By conscripting the taxpayers to these undeclared wars, they're destroying their own economies.

War is Hell....Karma is a bitch....

Wait for it...

The only ones interested in promoting undeclared forever warfare are the spokespersons for and the recipients of the billions of taxpayer dollars being funneled into it. Notwithstanding the beneficiaries of the hub of corruption over there

Last edited:
Well. Since OP couldn't be bothered to provide links, I suppose I could add a few while I'm in the neighborhood...

US chief of Naval Operations Admiral Mike Gilday said today that the US Navy cannot successfully fight two wars at once!!

Italian PM Mario Draghi asked Biden to call Putin and “give peace a chance

South Ossetia, the breakaway republic in Georgia will hold a referendum on whether it should unite with Russia

Lloyd Austin calls for Russia-Ukriane cease-fire in talk with Sergei Shoigu

France’s President Macron called Zelensky and asked him to give up part of Ukraine’s sovereignty in order to appease Russia and make a peace deal possible!!

USD vs ruble exchange rate is at a 3-yr high

Anyway. As I'd mentioned elsewhere earlier, NATO and the west in general will start to back off soon. By conscripting the taxpayers to these undeclared wars, they're destroying their own economies.

War is Hell....Karma is a bitch....

Wait for it...

The only ones interested in promoting undeclared forever warfare are the spokespersons for and the recipients of the billions of taxpayer dollars being funneled into it. Notwithstanding the beneficiaries of the hub of corruption over there
They aren't destroying their own economies. Short term economic pain to ensure Russia no longer has the capacity to launch wars of conquest and that Russia can no longer get away with blackmailing them under the threat of cutting off their gas supplies.

By coming increasingly dependent on Russian petroleum they put themselves in a complete untenable position.

Trump tried like hell to point all of this out to them for four years and offered them US supplied LNG and refined products but they chose to stay with the Russians, most likely because of massive payoffs and a disdain for Trump personally.

Well, Trump was proven to be 100% correct on everything from energy supplies to an ever weakening NATO because of the Euro's refusing to keep to their commitments under the treaty as to national spending on defense.

Unfortunately just like all people, they are finding out that the hardest and most painful lessons are the ones they learn best.

Biden could very quickly greenlight the building of 3 new LNG export facilities on the East Coast to help but he will be loathe to do so.

Forum List

Back