Russia Bombs Hospital and School from Caspian Sea

Sorry Joey, but NO ONE IS MORE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MESS IN SYRIA THAN YOUR DEAR LEADER.

um, no. If Bush hadn't toppled Saddam to start with, we wouldn't have any of this mess.
Agreed and yet Obama The Great Divider has been trying to do the exact same thing that W did, but in Syria. But you don't know anything about it, since the lib MSM refuses to report the truth.

Right? Naval presence, energy contracts, arms trades, and Syria is the key to us re-shaping the middle east even more. And Russia and China wont counter that with assad in place, would they?
Yep, none of those apply.

Uh, guy, I think we need to stop trying to "reshape" the Middle East, given how badly we've fucked it up. What we need to do is pull out of that region annd mind our own fucking business.

Yeah, he wasn't causing problems. He only supported one of the biggest and most organized terrorist organizations in the world.

which terrorist group was that? Not Al Qaeda. If you mean the PLO, again, not my circus, not my monkeys. If the Zionists want the Arabs to stop killing them, they should go back to Europe where they came from.

Agreed and yet Obama The Great Divider has been trying to do the exact same thing that W did, but in Syria. But you don't know anything about it, since the lib MSM refuses to report the truth.

Except he's not going in with hundreds of thousands of troops. He's backing ONE faction in a five way Civil War, which is STILL stupid, but nowhere near the level of stupidity of what Bush did.

The Media doesn't report it because Americans aren't dying. Sorry, I know that's sad and all, but that's the truth.

How do you know? Do you have a crystal ball? For all you know, we might have bigger problems.

Unlikely. First, Saddam would have kept Iraq stable. Might have still sucked to be an Iraqi, but it sucks now to be an Iraqi.

That means there wouldn't be a lot of surplus weapons that got out when the Iraqi Army collapsed. So no civil war in Syria.

Meanwhile, if we HAD kept our eye on the goal in Afghanistan, we'd have stabalized that country a decade ago instead of watching it slip into chaos now.

Yeah, he wasn't causing problems. He only supported one of the biggest and most organized terrorist organizations in the world.

which terrorist group was that? Not Al Qaeda. If you mean the PLO, again, not my circus, not my monkeys. If the Zionists want the Arabs to stop killing them, they should go back to Europe where they came from.

Except he's not going in with hundreds of thousands of troops. He's backing ONE faction in a five way Civil War, which is STILL stupid, but nowhere near the level of stupidity of what Bush did.

The Media doesn't report it because Americans aren't dying. Sorry, I know that's sad and all, but that's the truth.

How do you know? Do you have a crystal ball? For all you know, we might have bigger problems.

Unlikely. First, Saddam would have kept Iraq stable. Might have still sucked to be an Iraqi, but it sucks now to be an Iraqi.

That means there wouldn't be a lot of surplus weapons that got out when the Iraqi Army collapsed. So no civil war in Syria.

Meanwhile, if we HAD kept our eye on the goal in Afghanistan, we'd have stabalized that country a decade ago instead of watching it slip into chaos now.
BO has been actively involved in trying to remove Assad. This has lead to the deaths of thousands of Syrians and now Russian military involvement has escalated things and reports are now out that the Saudis and others are about to get involved leading to a much bigger war.

BO has some responsible for the rise of ISIS and it's many murders.

The movement of weapons from Libya, another nation BO destroyed and the MSM seldom reports about, to Syria by elements of the CIA has been reported to arm rebels escalating the revolution.

Lots of blood on dear leader's hands, but you are blind to it.

1) Hamas and Hezbollah.

2) Again, you don't have a crystal ball, so you're only speculating.

BO has been actively involved in trying to remove Assad. This has lead to the deaths of thousands of Syrians and now Russian military involvement has escalated things and reports are now out that the Saudis and others are about to get involved leading to a much bigger war.

so in short, you really don't have anything but 'might be' and "could haves"....

They say ODS is treatable.

BO has some responsible for the rise of ISIS and it's many murders.

The movement of weapons from Libya, another nation BO destroyed and the MSM seldom reports about, to Syria by elements of the CIA has been reported to arm rebels escalating the revolution.

Lots of blood on dear leader's hands, but you are blind to it.

THose people were killing each other before Obama got there, they'll be killing each other after he leaves. You might even find a cure for your ODS by then. Although I suspect we'll see Obama around a lot after he leaves office, so I imagine your blood pressure going up when it does.

Forum List

Back