Rush wants to know where the Union was? Mines.

People go on about how I'm anti Republican, but how can you not? The leaders of that party lie constantly. They work against the best interests of the nation.
If that mine owner can declare "Voluntary Complience", then it shifts the blame to the workers for knowingly working in "unsafe" conditions. Another "gift" the Republicans have given us that's still on the books.

you anti-Republican?.....no....your anti anyone who even leans to the right of you.....in your twisted mind...ANYONE who is a Republican,Conservative even a Liberal Republican....thinks that what the Mine owners did was just fine....that is as about as stupid as if i said that ANYONE who leans to the left,believes what you believe....

Zona is infatuated with those he suposedly "hates". Says a lot. Has even taken the time to photoshop an image og Hannity. The Dems depend on mindless trolls such as Zona.

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really don't give a flying fuck what rush or any other pundit has to say.....

you seem to be playing a little game....ok great have at it.....rush jr....

my question remains .....why was the union not trying to protect these workers....and why had osha not closed this place down....if it was such a danger....why is everyone giving labour and the government a free pass on protecting these people....

Because the owner paid a lot of republicans a lot of money to keep that place open. He actually sent a judge on a vacation, on him.

This is murder. Plain and simple. He had a lot of protection and the republicans he paid off should be ashamed.

Absolutely, there is a lot of history on Massey and this mine in particular...

Rushbots are pathetic.

There's a lot of history on Massey in terms of safety violations...but it's a difficult situation. Massey also pays amongst the best wages and benefits - a miner can earn 100,000 a year working there. That is a huge income for that region and that is why a number of them will work for Massey despite concerns.

Clearly though - something has to be done in terms of safety.

I find it interesting that lefties are somehow trying to spin the tragedy as if it's the fault of those who listen to Rush?
WTH?

Isn't the issue all about responsibility? The mine owner and managers are protected from personal jeopardy by the law, and can with immunity operate their business with much greater concern for profit than for the people they employ.
If the corporation were not considered a 'person' under the law, and its management/ownership became personally responsible - civilly and criminally - might not profits go down and the health and well being (and lives) of the employees be of greater importance?
What if unsafe conditions resulted in not simply fines, but in the imprisonment of its officers?

Last edited:
Please see my post above. I apologize, each time I post an opinion and a question, I chase away those who simply want to call others names, thereby stopping a thread cold.
It seems to me that a discussion of the mine 'accident' wherein lives were lost, personal responsibility & what is or should be the role of government is a worthy topic for debate (Oh shit, there I go again).

People go on about how I'm anti Republican, but how can you not? The leaders of that party lie constantly. They work against the best interests of the nation.
If that mine owner can declare "Voluntary Complience", then it shifts the blame to the workers for knowingly working in "unsafe" conditions. Another "gift" the Republicans have given us that's still on the books.

you anti-Republican?.....no....your anti anyone who even leans to the right of you.....in your twisted mind...ANYONE who is a Republican,Conservative even a Liberal Republican....thinks that what the Mine owners did was just fine....that is as about as stupid as if i said that ANYONE who leans to the left,believes what you believe....

Typical. When it's pointed out what regulations are on the books and who put them there, you guys rant and call names.

How come no one puts up links to dispute my allegations? Because you can't, and you know it. All you have left is your rant.

How about we deregulate the mines, eliminate taxes on coal mines and abolish the unionization of mine workers.

I am sure that the above will give us a glimpse of Rush's America!

Typical. When it's pointed out what regulations are on the books and who put them there, you guys rant and call names.

How come no one puts up links to dispute my allegations? Because you can't, and you know it. All you have left is your rant.

just by you not understanding what i just said about you Dean.....kinda proves my point.....this gets proved about you in every dam thread you post,if i dont say it someone else does......and yet.....YOU STILL DONT GET IT.....geezus...people must walk away from you shaking their heads quite often....but dont fret it Dean,i work with a guy who is as Right as you are Left....ALL people to his left are the same to this guy,no distinctions,every Liberal is the same kinda person.........i would love to see you two "discuss" politics.....

I find it interesting that lefties are somehow trying to spin the tragedy as if it's the fault of those who listen to Rush?
WTH?

Really? Can you point out where anyone here blames Rush's listeners for the Mining Accident?

sure....talk to Rdean....if you have ANY right leanings you are all for the Mine ownership...even if you are one of the miners complaining about the safety of the Mine.... and you happen to be a Republican....you must be on the Mine owners side....your a "Righty"....what else can you believe.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back