Rush to EV's imploding! Whooops!

It's not anyone close to true that American's do not want EV's. The fact is not everyone does and for the forseable future they don't work for many.

Many American's have bought EV's and are happy with them.

What are you even talking about??!!!

Relatively few Americans have bought EV's this year...about 1 million will be the # for 2023. Yet 16 million ICE vehicles will be sold.

Is that how you define "many"?

83203.jpeg

I didn't ignore anything. You just missed the point because you're about as mentally sound as Joe Biden.

Sure you did. You ignore the fact that EV's are among the most polluting technologies on the planet. They use incredibly toxic substances in their manufacturing, and they use tremendous amounts of electricity, produced by fossil fuels for their creation.

Add to that the very real fact that they use rare earth minerals, which are....hellooo, RARE, and you have a vehicle that is not efficient, not clean, and certainly not green.

But hey. I actually think.

Clearly you are unable.

Hybrids are probably where the market will settle. In the meantime, let Californians spend a mint on supped up golf carts

you Leftist marxist closeted Obiden fags own it all. You suck massive crank, going along with deep state & MSM false spew Over decades. You ate it up like all you Leftist scum eat crank you anti-American POS you own it all. Pray to God you get your comeuppance.

I think people expect too much from golf carts ... it's a commuter, like a Cessna 150 ... use these EV's the way you'd use a Vespa ...

In fact ... a gas-powered Vespa is more ecologically friendly than these big-assed EV's ... in spite running motor oil through the combustion cylinders ... 50# of steel vs. how many tons in an EV? ...

But if you're made of money, might as well buy that Ford F-350 towing a 40 foot Jayco for your three block munchie run ...

=====

I'm on 80% renewable electricity, further north in Oregon proper it's closer to 100% ... carbon-neutral hydro-electricity in abundance ... EV's make good financial sense for running about town, then fire up the F-350 for hunting camp ...

Taking 90% of passenger vehicles off the road makes bicycles A LOT safer ... leaves more room for diesel semi-trucks on the roads ...

I think people expect too much from golf carts ... it's a commuter, like a Cessna 150 ... use these EV's the way you'd use a Vespa ...

In fact ... a gas-powered Vespa is more ecologically friendly than these big-assed EV's ... in spite running motor oil through the combustion cylinders ... 50# of steel vs. how many tons in an EV? ...

But if you're made of money, might as well buy that Ford F-350 towing a 40 foot Jayco for your three block munchie run ...

=====

I'm on 80% renewable electricity, further north in Oregon proper it's closer to 100% ... carbon-neutral hydro-electricity in abundance ... EV's make good financial sense for running about town, then fire up the F-350 for hunting camp ...

Taking 90% of passenger vehicles off the road makes bicycles A LOT safer ... leaves more room for diesel semi-trucks on the roads ...

Whoooops

Ford's "Test For EV Adoption" Fails: Carmaker Slashes Production Plans For Electric F-150 In Half | ZeroHedge

He is basically bragging that the technology is not doing as well as people hoped. That's just dumb.

When we're talking about inadequate technology, being forced by government regulation onto unwilling consumers... seeing it fail confirms belief in Adam Smith's invisible hand.

Forum List

Back