Rush to EV's imploding! Whooops!

309172100_797799974512887_1806077751777198337_n.jpg

hybrids cause less pollution i bet

hybrids would have been an easy sale....everyone wins

Europe making all the mistakes...as always with green energy. Bamboozled by govt, it's routinely FA/FO for those rubes. They are waaaaay behind on charging station proliferation.

Over time, hybrids will gravitate back to prominence in the US. The market always wins.

Only bottom brain retards like you don't grasp that free-market competition is the most effective way to evaluate alternative technologies.
I wasn't referring to free market type of competition, retard. I am all for free markets. I was saying EVs being successful or not should not be a social competition between left and right wingers. He is basically bragging that the technology is not doing as well as people hoped. That's just dumb. We should all be on team humanity and hope that these technologies work out well.

Could be...but like I said, I'd rather be a dummy but be routinely winning than a smart guy who perpetually lOsEs.

The climate crusaders navigate in Oz...easily bamboozled by green propaganda. :gay:

Btw....
View attachment 869995
Well, don't you think that you being dumb could lead to you misunderstanding a lot of situations and having a poor outlook?

On this whole forum there are only like three or four people that are dumber than you.

Could be...but like I said, I'd rather be a dummy but be routinely winning than a smart guy who perpetually lOsEs.

The climate crusaders navigate in Oz...easily bamboozled by green propaganda. :gay:

fqo0kiewwaa9yt4-jpeg.869995

Funny

Five years ago, Americans didn't have any interest in EV's. Still don't.

The difference is, now the public much more aware of how silly ownership can be.
Crappy quality. Charging stOOpidness. Spectacular battery fires. Hideous styling.
Impractical. Environmentally unfriendly.

Checks all the boxes for stOOpid people

Hybrids are probably where the market will settle. In the meantime, let Californians spend a mint on supped up golf carts

It's not anyone close to true that American's do not want EV's. The fact is not everyone does and for the forseable future they don't work for many.

Many American's have bought EV's and are happy with them.

fqo0kiewwaa9yt4-jpeg.869995

Funny

Five years ago, Americans didn't have any interest in EV's. Still don't.

The difference is, now the public much more aware of how silly ownership can be.
Crappy quality. Charging stOOpidness. Spectacular battery fires. Hideous styling.
Impractical. Environmentally unfriendly.

Checks all the boxes for stOOpid people
A buddy of mine has one of the lower level Teslas. It feels like a space-age golf cart with an iPad for a dashboard and interior styling straight out of IKEA. Peppy, though.
I’ll stick with my V8 Lexus for power, comfort, and reliability.
Never bring a Swiss Army knife to a machete battle.

Forum List

Back