Rush says Democrats see their opposition to Trump as a battle between good and evil, and if you support Trump, you are evil

With Limbaugh being representative of trump supporters, it is a battle between good and evil. Sometimes I hope there is a hell just for slime like Limbaugh.

You wouldn't last 2 minutes with Limbaugh. He'd destroy you with facts and reality. Leftists burning hate for him comes from they're Inability to manipulate the narrative.

The only advantage Limbaugh has is he can go on and on and on with no one to interrupt or question or correct his rant. His show is similar to a Time share sales pitch where people are ready to agree with anything he says just to get him to shut up.
Rush actually has an excellent voice, clarity of thought, a sense of humor, and a high high Iq which makes him very talented.
Do you think he is truthful and honest or do you think he is hyperbolic and putting on a show?

Russia Limpboi is condemning others for being just like himself!!
What a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

November 24, 2009
RUSH: The left, my friends, is a truly evil bunch.

November 24, 2009
RUSH: But if you live in The Universe of Lies, the last thing that you are governed by is the truth. The last thing you are governed by is reality. The only thing that matters to you is the advancement of your political agenda. And you tell yourself in The Universe of Lies that your agenda is so important the world will not survive without it and therefore you could lie, cheat, steal, destroy whoever you have to to get your agenda done -- because your opponents are eeevil, and in fighting eeevil, anything goes. There are no rules when you're in a fight with the Devil.

Everything he said is correct. What's your point?
The point is that he IS what he accuses others of being which he rationalizes is justified because he labels them as EVIL.
DUH!

This would explain why so many Trump voters aren't showing up in the opinion polls. Who wants people to think you're evil?

It's projection. They belong into the promethean pedo cult.

They openly support Marxists and murder cults like BLM.

Wow, sure will be glad when Lucifer is sent packing after November 2nd. Then we can finally end this 3rd red scare.

This would explain why so many Trump voters aren't showing up in the opinion polls. Who wants people to think you're evil?

Anyone supporting Rush is evil. Ergo, Rush support Rump.
Click on my tag.

Rush is great. Nobody laughs at the crazy left like Rush.

I laugh at Crazy Rush. I also laugh at you Ditto Heads that blindly follow a person that has openly admitted that he's an entertainer, not a Political Expert.

Which means that Democrats are Evil, and doing the work of Satan. And this is verified by their platform which is in opposition to God's commandments. Lucifer has found a home in the Democrat Party. Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea are all rooting for Joe Biden, despite the fact he was caught engaging in criminal activity. The Democrat Party is Lawless and Godless.

Isaiah 5:20-25

20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness to light and light to darkness, who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight

22 Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine and champions in mixing beer

23 who acquit the guilty for a bribe and deprive the innocent of justice

24 Therefore, as a tongue of fire consumes the straw, and as dry grass shrivels in the flame, so their roots will decay and their blossoms will blow away like dust; for they have rejected the instruction of the LORD of Hosts and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

25 Therefore the anger of the LORD burns against His people; His hand is raised against them to strike them down. The mountains quake, and the corpses lay like refuse in the streets. Despite all this, His anger is not turned away; His hand is still upraised

Anyone supporting Rush is evil. Ergo, Rush support Rump.
Click on my tag.

Rush is great. Nobody laughs at the crazy left like Rush.

I laugh at Crazy Rush. I also laugh at you Ditto Heads that blindly follow a person that has openly admitted that he's an entertainer, not a Political Expert.
Your immoral party will be judged on judgement day and so will you. You are an expert in Evil, so you go ahead and continue to dig your eternal grave.

What kind of asshole would label people 'evil' for daring not to be a member of their political party? :lol:

What kind of asshole would label people 'evil' for daring not to be a member of their political party? :lol:

You do not think God will cast you away like straw at the harvest to burn in the eternal lake of fire for the choices you make and for your failure to stand up for life and righteousness, and for your willing participation in the advancement of Evil agendas?

God will not be mocked. His judgment is only delayed because of His mercy, so repent before repentance can no longer be found.

You do not think God will cast you away like straw at the harvest to burn in the eternal lake of fire for the choices you make and for your failure to stand up for life and righteousness, and for your willing participation in the advancement of Evil agendas?

God will not be mocked. His judgment is only delayed because of His mercy, so repent before repentance can no longer be found.

Remind me, what evil agendas am I willfully participating in again? Remember, your vivid imagination doesn't count as evidence.

With Limbaugh being representative of trump supporters, it is a battle between good and evil. Sometimes I hope there is a hell just for slime like Limbaugh.
There is a Hell and you will be punished in the eternal lake of fire for your wickedness. Repent and fall upon the mercies of Jesus who died for your sins, yet you reject Him.

God will never force you to heaven, so your choice to go to Hell is your own, and your self imposed sentence will be just and righteous.

Remind me, what evil agendas am I willfully participating in again? Remember, your vivid imagination doesn't count as evidence.
He also said he knew all of these alleged allegations about the Biden’s “for years” but didn’t say anything. Meaning he’s going to hell too. We’ll have company it seems

Pedophilia being taught in schools as a normal healthy lifestyle
Homosexuality being taught in schools and flaunted in public as a normal healthy lifestyle
Promotion of Godless Atheism, Nazism, Communism, Marxism, Globalism
Abortion being promoted (60 Million Babies Slaughtered)
Globalism and all of it's Evils which The Bible Warns us Against
Supporting a Candidate who has engaged in Bribery, Extortion, Graft, Pedophilia, and who's son was the bag man for China Joe and was given Chinese Child Sex Slaves as a gift by the Chinese Government and brutally raped them.
Supporting a Candidate who opposes God and His Commandments, is in Opposition to the concept that we have "Inalienable Rights Endowed By Our Creator"
Support of a party and candidate that hates Christians and Jews, hates America, Israel and Law Enforcement.
God commands we respect Law Enforcement as they are an instrument of Justice, not engage in a war against them over a tiny imperceptible percentage of some bad cops that may exist.

And so much more in addition to your own personal opposition to God and your life of Sin and your Rebellion against God and God's children.

The list of The Evils the DemNazi Party supports requires it's own multi-page thread.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

He also said he knew all of these alleged allegations about the Biden’s “for years” but didn’t say anything. Meaning he’s going to hell too. We’ll have company it seems
That's true. But as far as justice goes, you have to have enough proof to convict someone. Whomever covered up crimes that Biden, Obama, Clinton and others committed is also in jeopardy of Hell. But repentance is always available through Jesus Christ, but that requires a rejection of Evil and for all to change their lives and thinking and to begin living for God and for righteousness.

Pedophilia being taught in schools as a normal healthy lifestyle
Homosexuality being taught in schools and flaunted in public as a normal healthy lifestyle
Promotion of Godless Atheism, Nazism, Communism, Marxism, Globalism
Abortion being promoted (60 Million Babies Slaughtered)
Globalism and all of it's Evils which The Bible Warns us Against
Supporting a Candidate who has engaged in Bribery, Extortion, Graft, Pedophilia, and who's son was the bag man for China Joe and was given Chinese Child Sex Slaves as a gift by the Chinese Government and brutally raped them.
Supporting a Candidate who opposes God and His Commandments, is in Opposition to the concept that we have "Inalienable Rights Endowed By Our Creator"
Support of a party and candidate that hates Christians and Jews, hates America, Israel and Law Enforcement.
God commands we respect Law Enforcement as they are an instrument of Justice, not engage in a war against them over a tiny imperceptible percentage of some bad cops that may exist.

And so much more in addition to your own personal opposition to God and your life of Sin and your Rebellion against God and God's children.

The list of The Evils the DemNazi Party supports requires it's own multi-page thread.

Not being a shrill and creepy sycophant for President Trump doesn’t make me a Democrat, but don’t worry, numerous drones of the duopoly make the same mistake.

It's projection. They belong into the promethean pedo cult.

They openly support Marxists and murder cults like BLM.

Wow, sure will be glad when Lucifer is sent packing after November 2nd. Then we can finally end this 3rd red scare.
Lucifer is not "sent packing" until After The Tribulation. All who reject God are left on Earth while Hell Fire and Brimstone rain upon it, all the fish in the sea die, all drinkable water turns poisonous and the seas turn to blood, and great earthquakes level every building all while Satan rules on Earth indwelling The AntiChrist.

A vote for a man, an imperfect man like President Trump who defends life and Israel is a vote to DELAY God's Wrath, and DELAY the 666 Kingdom of AntiChrist, not "send Lucifer packing".

The book of Revelation states that God removes His protective hand off of Earth in the last days to give Evil people like you what they want, HELL ON EARTH with Satan running the Global Shit Show.

Good luck with that, and don't delay getting in line for your 666 seal of Satan so you will never be able to repent of your wickedness and will forever burn in the eternal lake of fire with your god, Satan, the False Prophet and AntiChrist.

Forum List

Back