Rush says Democrats see their opposition to Trump as a battle between good and evil, and if you support Trump, you are evil

In all fairness to them I think they are lying hypocrites and all evil.

Russia Limpboi is condemning others for being just like himself!!
What a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

November 24, 2009
RUSH: The left, my friends, is a truly evil bunch.

November 24, 2009
RUSH: But if you live in The Universe of Lies, the last thing that you are governed by is the truth. The last thing you are governed by is reality. The only thing that matters to you is the advancement of your political agenda. And you tell yourself in The Universe of Lies that your agenda is so important the world will not survive without it and therefore you could lie, cheat, steal, destroy whoever you have to to get your agenda done -- because your opponents are eeevil, and in fighting eeevil, anything goes. There are no rules when you're in a fight with the Devil.

This would explain why so many Trump voters aren't showing up in the opinion polls. Who wants people to think you're evil?

It's projection. They belong into the promethean pedo cult.

They openly support Marxists and murder cults like BLM.

Aren't Trump voters saying THEY are voting against evil?

"Aren't Trump voters saying THEY are voting against evil?"
Why yes we are---but we are far smarter than they are so we know what we are doing.:)

Last edited:
This would explain why so many Trump voters aren't showing up in the opinion polls. Who wants people to think you're evil?
I think that is a fair analysis given the disgusting and immoral character of the man

The hatred gets worse every year. I give us another ten years before an open conflict breaks out, and brother is killing brother.

With Limbaugh being representative of trump supporters, it is a battle between good and evil. Sometimes I hope there is a hell just for slime like Limbaugh.

You wouldn't last 2 minutes with Limbaugh. He'd destroy you with facts and reality. Leftists burning hate for him comes from they're Inability to manipulate the narrative.

Russia Limpboi is condemning others for being just like himself!!
What a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

November 24, 2009
RUSH: The left, my friends, is a truly evil bunch.

November 24, 2009
RUSH: But if you live in The Universe of Lies, the last thing that you are governed by is the truth. The last thing you are governed by is reality. The only thing that matters to you is the advancement of your political agenda. And you tell yourself in The Universe of Lies that your agenda is so important the world will not survive without it and therefore you could lie, cheat, steal, destroy whoever you have to to get your agenda done -- because your opponents are eeevil, and in fighting eeevil, anything goes. There are no rules when you're in a fight with the Devil.

Everything he said is correct. What's your point?

With Limbaugh being representative of trump supporters, it is a battle between good and evil. Sometimes I hope there is a hell just for slime like Limbaugh.

You wouldn't last 2 minutes with Limbaugh. He'd destroy you with facts and reality. Leftists burning hate for him comes from they're Inability to manipulate the narrative.

The only advantage Limbaugh has is he can go on and on and on with no one to interrupt or question or correct his rant. His show is similar to a Time share sales pitch where people are ready to agree with anything he says just to get him to shut up.

The only advantage Limbaugh has is he can go on and on and on with no one to interrupt or question or correct his rant. His show is similar to a Time share sales pitch where people are ready to agree with anything he says just to get him to shut up.
Rush actually has an excellent voice, clarity of thought, a sense of humor, and a high high Iq which makes him very talented.

I think that is a fair analysis given the disgusting and immoral character of the man

Hahaha....what's disgusting and immoral?
Barrack the magic negro?
No I’m talking about Donald the Conman Trump. Are you having a hard time understanding what I’m saying? I’m being pretty clear

Forum List

Back