Both The Dictionary And The Cemetery Are Closed

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Perhaps you’ve heard the saying, ‘The only places one finds justice are in the dictionary and in the cemetery.’

1.I like to imagine that I am cynical enough to accept life’s exigencies, when it comes to disappointments. But it that were true, I wouldn’t expect justice, and that the noble and principled would come out on top. But…alas….I am less than sanguine when evil goes unpunished.

2. So….if Trump loses and evil wins this round, it would not be 180° from many of my predictions. And while I have grown to accept the most corrupt political family, the Clintons, grow rich in material rewards and in status, sometimes my rube-like innocence takes a bruise.

3. I admit that I truly believed it when I wrote this, that Durham was coming to our rescue:

“John Durham…Barr has assigned US Attn'y Durham to investigate ......guess what?
Right! The Russia Hoax!!!!

"Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry
John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates."
Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

4. But this occurred:

“No Durham Report or Indictments before Election
Day
No Durham Report or Indictments before Election Day | National Review

…does not bode well for justice, rectitude, or future corruption practices.

5. And this:

‘Unmasking’ probe commissioned by Barr concludes without charges or any public report”

6. Thayer must have anticipated these events, when he wrote

Oh, somewhere in this favoured land the sun is shining bright,
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light;
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout,
But there is no joy in Mudville—mighty Casey has struck out.

Sorry. But there will be no October surprise this year. The fact that these "investigations" are being quietly closed should tell you something. No one did anything wrong. And in order to file charges, they would have to manufacture evidence. No one is going to risk their careers and freedom for the likes of Trump. Now, on the other side of the fence, there ARE people who are going to have to worry. Rudy and his merry band of colluders. There are some people in the Trump orbit who may have some difficult questions to answer.

Key paragraph in here,
"Joe Biden carried out official US policy toward Ukraine and engaged in no wrongdoing. Trump Administration officials have attested to these facts under oath," Bates, the Biden campaign spokesman, told CNN, referring to testimony from officials during Trump's impeachment."

So the fact that Hunter Biden made big bucks to provide access to his Dad isn't a problem for you?

Of course not, the Democrats can do anything and that's peachy keen.

So the fact that Hunter Biden made big bucks to provide access to his Dad isn't a problem for you?

Of course not, the Democrats can do anything and that's peachy keen.

We're only seeing the beginning of radical leftist terrorism. Buckle up . . . it gets much worse. For a play by play of the coming blows, please consult any real history book and read all about the French Revolution.

Last edited:
The Democrats are only getting warmed up. If they take over the federal government, look for mass arrests of conservatives, Republicans and other "deplorables."

The Democrats are censoring the internet of all stories that might help Trump, including the story about Biden that he's a corrupt tool of foreign governments. If they're willing to do that, they're willing to do anything.

I contemplate if Jeff Sessions was different then what he was as Attorney General if things would have turned out better.

The Democrats are censoring the internet of all stories that might help Trump, including the story about Biden that he's a corrupt tool of foreign governments. If they're willing to do that, they're willing to do anything.

Doesn't it seem that the NYPost story, with the emails, is getting far more attention than if twitter and facebook had simply let it be read?

Social media became a 'petard.'

Doesn't it seem that the NYPost story, with the emails, is getting far more attention than if twitter and facebook had simply let it be read?

Social media became a 'petard.'
Blowback is a bitch.

1602952440150.png

"Like so many Americans, Trump is fed up with what he sees as the intentional dragging out of an investigation into the deep-state actions of Barack Obama’s administration. Team Obama first sought to prevent Trump’s election and subsequently engaged in an attempted coup against a legitimate and duly elected president.

Trump’s criticism of Barr and Durham is understandable, as Trump and the American people deserve to see what evidence Durham has collected before the election. This is not a call to politicize the Justice Department, as Democrats and much of the mainstream media have disingenuously claimed. Rather it’s a call for the truth to be revealed about the biggest political scandal in U.S. history. It’s a call for transparency so voters can be fully informed.

Beyond that, there’s the legitimate concern that if Trump fails in his reelection bid, Joe Biden and company will terminate the Durham investigation and either suppress or spin its most damning findings. At the same time, Biden and Democrats will work to affirm Hillary Clinton’s dubious and false narrative — which she trotted out yet again last week — that Trump’s 2016 victory “was not on the level.” Of course, Hillary is fighting to prevent the full exposure of just how corruptly she acted in creating the entire Russia collusion hoax — all in a devious effort to distract attention from her own blatant and illegal email scandal. Yet she has the gall to complain, “We still don’t know what really happened.” Without Durham’s full report, that’s more true than she intended."

Perhaps you’ve heard the saying, ‘The only places one finds justice are in the dictionary and in the cemetery.’

1.I like to imagine that I am cynical enough to accept life’s exigencies, when it comes to disappointments. But it that were true, I wouldn’t expect justice, and that the noble and principled would come out on top. But…alas….I am less than sanguine when evil goes unpunished.

2. So….if Trump loses and evil wins this round, it would not be 180° from many of my predictions. And while I have grown to accept the most corrupt political family, the Clintons, grow rich in material rewards and in status, sometimes my rube-like innocence takes a bruise.

3. I admit that I truly believed it when I wrote this, that Durham was coming to our rescue:

“John Durham…Barr has assigned US Attn'y Durham to investigate ......guess what?

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates."

4. But this occurred:

“No Durham Report or Indictments before Election Day

5. And this:

‘Unmasking’ probe commissioned by Barr concludes without charges or any public report”

"BREAKING: John Durham Resigns as US Attorney – Effective February 28th — Before Biden AG Takes Office"

4. But this occurred:

5. And this:

"BREAKING: John Durham Resigns as US Attorney – Effective February 28th — Before Biden AG Takes Office"

Yes, and? Is he the only U.S. Attorney, appointed by the previous President, to leave when the new administration took over?

4. But this occurred:

5. And this:

Yes, and? Is he the only U.S. Attorney, appointed by the previous President, to leave when the new administration took over?

Are there any individuals who should be celebrating the lack of justice in America, based on these hoaxes and lies?

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

Should there be no penalties?

4. But this occurred:

5. And this:

Are there any individuals who should be celebrating the lack of justice in America, based on these hoaxes and lies?

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

Should there be no penalties?

All of it is true. The lack of justice was in not holding Trump accountable for Jan 6.

You are the one lying about AOC. What she said was true. She said she heard a pounding on the door and was afraid it might be the people who were storing the capitol. Once the Republican terrorists breached the capitol, they had access to the tunnel that led to the Cannon office building. The person pounding at the door was a capitol police officer who apparently didn't identify himself. She had every right to be afraid. The fact that the capitol police decided to evacuate the Cannon Building shows the seriousness of the attack.

Forum List

Back