rush limbaugh on hillary ... chronicles

I thought rush died a long time ago. He is still around huh
Making many many millions a year while you flip burgers and criticize his career choice.
Whoa! You are freaking good. How did you know i flip burgers. You have a very awesome talent sir. But actually i have a ok job in logistics, it pays the bills.
And you thought Rush died? Yeah, logistics in how many patties to grab.

Rush rakes in $50 million a year, owns his own jet, a mansion on the ocean, its no wonder the left hate him.

yeah, and it's called fleecing the RW idiots for all they're worth.

I can't deny Rush isn't GREAT fucking dupes out of big $$
biggggggggggggggg $$$

LMAO
They're called advertisers. The dupes are guys like you that create a market for Rush.

Poor Rush.

Forced to spend the Christmas season schlepping money to the bank!
Bullshit!

Rush can't possibly be making any money because no one will advertise on his show. I know because JoeyB Dolezal posted it here on our very own USMB...

Oh, wait. When challenged about the lack of ads JBD ignored it, but spun a new yarn that Rush only had local advertisers, albeit just a handful of them...

Oh, wait. When challenged about just local advertisers JBD ignored it, but spun a new yarn about the "quality" of Rush's advertisers. You know, the quality of advertisers that he'd formerly claimed didn't exist.

Alright, keep the noise down. I know it sounds funny on the surface, but there's more to it. We're laughing at a person incapable of dealing with reality, and perhaps we should think twice about that.

On second thought...naaaa. He's among the biggest jokes in here so laugh away. In his delusion he probably won't notice it anyway.

Poor Rush.

Bullshit!

Rush can't possibly be making any money because no one will advertise on his show. I know because JoeyB Dolezal posted it here on our very own USMB...

Oh, wait. When challenged about the lack of ads JBD ignored it, but spun a new yarn that Rush only had local advertisers, albeit just a handful of them...

Oh, wait. When challenged about just local advertisers JBD ignored it, but spun a new yarn about the "quality" of Rush's advertisers. You know, the quality of advertisers that he'd formerly claimed didn't exist.

Alright, keep the noise down. I know it sounds funny on the surface, but there's more to it. We're laughing at a person incapable of dealing with reality, and perhaps we should think twice about that.

On second thought...naaaa. He's among the biggest jokes in here so laugh away. In his delusion he probably won't notice it anyway.

Apparently their are no commercials on his show. It is probably the first commericial free show ever.

Poor Rush.

Bullshit!

Apparently their are no commercials on his show. It is probably the first commericial free show ever.

What are you dimwits smoking his show is full of commercial breaks, none of you dumb asses have a clue how syndicated radio shows work.

I thought rush died a long time ago. He is still around huh
Making many many millions a year while you flip burgers and criticize his career choice.
Whoa! You are freaking good. How did you know i flip burgers. You have a very awesome talent sir. But actually i have a ok job in logistics, it pays the bills.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Job in logistics...lame.
I never said it was a awsome job. But like i said before, it pays the bills. Now thats awesome. Everyone can't have their dream job like you sir. What is it that you do? I know it has to be something incredible right

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Poor Rush.

Bullshit!

What are you dimwits smoking his show is full of commercial breaks, none of you dumb asses have a clue how syndicated radio shows work.
sometimes they do their own spots, so it sounds as if they are just talking, which they are.
this can be indistinguishable to an untrained liberal ear, which it is. :)

Last edited:
obviously the left listens to him more than we do.
Your MessiahRushie says you are a liar!

December 22, 2015

RUSH: The way Operation Chaos worked is the Democrats didn't know until it was too late that it was happening, 'cause they don't listen here. The Democrats do not listen to this program.

December 22, 2015

RUSH: The way Operation Chaos worked is the Democrats didn't know until it was too late that it was happening, 'cause they don't listen here. The Democrats do not listen to this program.
we may have a little operation chaos going on in Vermont next year.

December 22, 2015

Ya just defeated your own argument. You just quoted Rush, and then you say you don't listen to him.
Wow, talk about slamming your own argument and supporting mine.

roosevelt was in a wheelchair, so physical disability shouldn't matter. presidents seem to attract problems.

TRUMP: I'm watching the debate, and she disappeared. Where did she go? Where did she go? I thought she quit. I thought she gave up. Where did she go? Where did Hillary go? They had to start the debate without her, phase two. I know where she went. It's disgusting. I don't want to talk about it. No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it. It's disgusting. Let's not talk about it. We want to be very, very straight up, okay?

Mrs. Clinton Becomes Bathroom Humor - The Rush Limbaugh Show

i think djt meant
shel·lac
SHəˈlak/
verb
past tense: shellacked; past participle: shellacked
  1. 1.
    varnish (something) with shellac.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    defeat or beat (someone) decisively.
    "they were shellacked in the 1982 election"

Yeah, Rush Limbaugh is the biggest promoter of Hillary Clinton winning the election. He's continually referring to her as a Cervix now, which is offensive to all women. Women, regardless of which side of the isle they're on find these Republican chimpanzees remarks offensive and oppressive to all women, and they will move in to protect another woman.

What woman doesn't take a potty break?

Then we had another Republican Chimp in Ohio that referred to Carly Fiorina as a vagina last week.

As this race moves forward these Chimpanzees are going to go ape shit on female body parts, even sending more (likely Republican women) into Hillary Clinton's column. I mean you would have to be a real dumb ass woman or one that has a very low self esteem to stay with the Republican Party--after watching what is going on, and listening to these right wing talk show radio hosts.

So I expect a mass exodus of Republican women to Hillary Clinton in 2016. She will be the 1st Presidential nominee in 200 years--she has a HUGE advantage going into this race. Frankly there is no one on the Republican side of the isle that can touch her. The right wing of the party chased off women in 2012. They've done it again to Hispanics in 2016. Their hopes of winning the Presidency are zero to NONE. Their "raining men" platform has already collapsed.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

rush-limbaugh-caricature.jpg

The morning after the slaughter, the right wing talk show hosts will be there to help them wipe their tears and blow their noses, and come up with some bull shit story of why they lost. Then they'll head to the bank, saying Oh Thank God we have Hillary Clinton to talk about for the next 8 years. Then the process will start all over again for 2020--LOL

I wonder how many right wingers will still think he's got "Talent on Loan from Gawddddd"--LOL

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back