rush limbaugh on hillary ... chronicles

He pulled a Clinton with the draft but at least married the gals he was banging. He said he didn't discuss drugs much because of his issue. I can't say I ever heard him, are you just a leftist dittohead?

Clinton is a strawman. & btw i did not vote for him either so there's that.

he didn't discuss drugs much? really????

Limbaugh on Drugs
People like Limbaugh should go to jail, says Limbaugh
There’s nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods, which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.

What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use. Too many whites are getting away with drug sales. Too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we’re not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too.

…We are becoming too tolerant as a society, folks, especially of crime, in too many parts of the country…. This country certainly appears to be tolerant, forgive and forget. I mean, you know as well as I do, you go out and commit the worst murder in the world and you just say you’re sorry, people go, “Oh, OK. A little contrition.”… People say, “I feel better. He said he’s sorry for it.” We’re becoming too tolerant, folks.

—Rush Limbaugh TV show (10/5/95)

These tough sentencing laws were instituted for a reason. The American people, including liberals, demanded them. Don’t you remember the crack cocaine epidemic? Crack babies and out-of-control murder rates? Liberal judges giving the bad guys slaps on the wrist? Finally we got tough, and the crime rate has been falling ever since, so what’s wrong?

—RushLimbaugh.com (8/18/03)

In the audio link below, I go into detail about these non-thinking talking points that “you can’t tell people what to do with their bodies” and “you can’t legislate morality.” First of all, we tell people what they can do to their bodies all the time–no cocaine, no prostitution, no throwing yourself off a building. Second, laws are nothing but defining morality!

—RushLimbaugh.com (6/27/03)

All right. Joe Fernandez came to New York from Miami, ladies and gentlemen, to be schools chancellor…. Now he is embattled–he’s got a book that just came out, an autobiography that’s soon to come out, I think, in which he admits that he was a mainliner as a teen-ager. This guy [pretends to stick needle in arm]–pfsst–shot up heroin. And people are praising him. He overcame the scourge. He triumphed over that profound obstacle in his life and has gone on to become this great schools chancellor…. [Plays a clip of Fernandez saying that the message of his teenage drug use is “to not give up on our kids.”]

Reach out and try to help them, not give up on the kids, give them condoms and teach them about a bunch of stuff that is worthless in terms of preparing them for their future as adults in the greatest country on Earth, teaching them all this social gobbledygook. “Let’s not forget about the kids.”…

Whoa. The guy wants to be education secretary, folks. Watch out. Now why does he want to go to Washington? Probably because he’s studied the case of Marion Barry. Here’s a guy who got involved in drugs. You want to see my Marion Barry impersonation? Do you want to see that? All right. I’ll do the Marion Barry impersonation.

You put some stuff out here on the table and you go [pretends to snort cocaine]. “You tell Jesse to stay out of my town. This is my town, and Jesse–you tell him to stay out. [More snorting.] And I said no, no, no, no, I don’t smoke it no more. Tired of ending up on the floor.” [More snorting.]

So what is he? He gets involved in drugs and ends up, ladies and gentlemen, as a newly elected official in Washington, D.C…. So I’m sure Joe Fernandez is looking down there saying, “Hey, there’s a future for, you know, drug users in Washington, D.C.”

—Rush Limbaugh TV show (12/8/92)

When you strip it all away, Jerry Garcia destroyed his life on drugs. And yet he’s being honored, like some godlike figure. Our priorities are out of whack, folks.

—Rush Limbaugh radio show (quoted in the L.A. Times, 8/20/95)

I want to let you read along with me a quote from Jerry Colangelo about substance abuse, and I think you’ll find that he’s very much right…”I know every expert in the world will disagree with me, but I don’t buy into the disease part of it. The first time you reach for a substance you are making a choice. Every time you go back, you are making a personal choice. I feel very strongly about that.”…

What he’s saying is that if there’s a line of cocaine here, I have to make the choice to go down and sniff it….And his point is that we are rationalizing all this irresponsibility and all the choices people are making and we’re blaming not them, but society for it. All these Hollywood celebrities say the reason they’re weird and bizarre is because they were abused by their parents. So we’re going to pay for that kind of rehab, too, and we shouldn’t. It’s not our responsibility. It’s up to the people who are doing it. And Colangelo is right.

—Rush Limbaugh TV show (9/23/93)

I have a solution for Mrs. [Jocelyn] Elders. I mean, if she wants to legalize drugs, send the people who want to do drugs to London and Zurich and let’s be rid of them. Now…The problem with legalizing drugs is, it’s just another abhorrent example of human behavior that we’ve suddenly decided, “Hey, we can’t handle it. We’ve given up and we’re going to sanction the destruction of lives. We’re going to let you destroy your life. We’re going to make it easy, and then all of us who accept the responsibilities of life and don’t destroy our lives on drugs–we’ll pay for whatever messes you get into.”…

I’m appalled at people who simply want to look at all this abhorrent behavior and say, “Hey, you know, we can’t control it anymore. People are going to do drugs anyway. Let’s legalize it.” It’s a dumb idea. It’s a rotten idea, and those who are for it are purely, 100 percent selfish.

—Rush Limbaugh TV show (12/9/93)

Limbaugh on Drugs

who's the ditto head again, weasel dude? :itsok:

Last edited:
Thangod for oxyRush-listening birfers like washamericom is all I can say :rolleyes-41:
you know, i understand why you don't like him, i haven't listened to him in years. but he does what he does, and he has staying power. libs tend not to do well with radio, rush has been around forever.

tv is a different story, much much more liberal representation. so in the big arena of national politics, everyone gets a shot, then there is the wild west web.

i am a birther though, and my science doesn't allow for global warming activists and subsequent subjects to the $$ cause, to grow and manipulate people, unchecked.

benghazi, the birth certificate and the climate change scams/capers all have a lot in common.

my feeling hasn't changed. as much as you believe in manmade "climate change"... i don't.
i'm sorry but these three topics and a few others, i'm taking forward.

the days of liberal hocus pocus are numbered, and i helped. :)

Last edited:
I thought rush died a long time ago. He is still around huh

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Yes, and still the most widely listened to show in America... his audience dwarfs anything on the likes of the big 4.

Sucks huh?

:)

Bigger doesn't mean better. WalMart is the biggest retailer in the U.S. McDonald's is the largest fast-food chain in the world.
Gettin' it, yet?
actually subway is the largest chain in the world but we get your point

Subway

Number of stores: approximately 33,000 worldwide

Subway tops the list with the most stores in the world, including in Singapore (79 stores in a nation with less than 300 square miles) and Germany (778 stores, including one situated inside a windmill, pictured). The most exclusive opened in June solely to New York City's Ground Zero construction workers—it's in a movable pod on top of the rising 1 World Trade Center skyscraper.

He pulled a Clinton with the draft but at least married the gals he was banging. He said he didn't discuss drugs much because of his issue. I can't say I ever heard him, are you just a leftist dittohead?

Limbaugh on Drugs
There’s nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods, which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.
I didn't say you supported Clinton, that wasn't the point. You posted a few anti-drug quotes when he speaks three hours a day, five days a week and has for twenty plus years. No, that doesn't add up to much in my mind. The difference you don't get is that he is a radio personality, not someone making laws for us. We can't turn the government off or change the channel.

Rush rakes in $50 million a year, owns his own jet, a mansion on the ocean, its no wonder the left hate him.

4x married. A blazing hypocrite spewing about how 'drug users ought to be sent up' whilst at the same time swallowing oxy like it was nobody's biz'nez AND having his maid procure them illegally...not to mention he avoided the draft for having a pimple on his ass are no glowing endorsements to admire...except for the dittoheads who can't think for themselves.

I take it you are a Rush hating lib then?

I take it that you can't dispute one thing I said though, 'eh?

lol, duly noted.

What would be the point of disputing your irrational hatred of a radio host who doesn't know you exist?

where in your delusional world did I say 'hatred'? I find oxyboy quite an entertaining salesman & I do listen to his show from time to time... that still doesn't change the truth about his hypocrisy one iota now does it?

no, it does not. that's something you can deal with or not- I care not.

LOL dude you are obsessed with Rush Limbaugh, like many on the left.

Thangod for oxyRush-listening birfers like washamericom is all I can say :rolleyes-41:
you know, i understand why you don't like him, i haven't listened to him in years. but he does what he does, and he has staying power. libs tend not to do well with radio, rush has been around forever.

tv is a different story, much much more liberal representation. so in the big arena of national politics, everyone gets a shot, then there is the wild west web.

i am a birther though, and my science doesn't allow for global warming activists and subsequent subjects to the $$ cause, to grow and manipulate people, unchecked.

benghazi, the birth certificate and the climate change scams/capers all have a lot in common.

my feeling hasn't changed. as much as you believe in manmade "climate change"... i don't.

actually liberals were doing fine on radio ... what happen is many radio owners who are conservatives took them off the air... here in Denver Colorado the liberal talk show were making higher ratings then any of the conservative radio stations here ... as a mater of fact ever sense clear channel took them off the air they have been loosing their asses ... nobody listen to am radio these days ...they even trie to take rush's program off the air here because the station is losing huge amounts of money, clear channel refuses to take him off ... taking liberal stations off the air was clear channel worst decision they ever made the are still losing money here ...

actually liberals were doing fine on radio ... what happen is many radio owners who are conservatives took them off the air... here in Denver Colorado the liberal talk show were making higher ratings then any of the conservative radio stations here ... as a mater of fact ever sense clear channel took them off the air they have been loosing their asses ... nobody listen to am radio these days ...they even trie to take rush's program off the air here because the station is losing huge amounts of money, clear channel refuses to take him off ... taking liberal stations off the air was clear channel worst decision they ever made the are still losing money here ...
stephanie miller, dreadful.

but rush and hannity can be dreadful, oreilly was just as obnoxious on radio as he is still on tv today. michael savage is over the top nine nites out of ten.

mark levin is in an obnoxious, obsequious class of his own.

i just don't have the patience to listen to any of them, unless i'm in the car.

and even if any of these shows could draw me in, the advertising comes across as manic and too intense to manage enjoying any of it. advertising is still what ruins media, and coupled with biased news media, renders what could be a great thing, absolutely useless.

that never seems to change.

there is so much room for improvement, which is encouraging and optimistic, new people are taking the torch and the challenge of the time. we are in an exciting and most dynamic political time, metamorphosis if you will, which i love.

i like kevin jackson and mark gillar, and some up and comings we haven't heard of yet.

Last edited:
4x married. A blazing hypocrite spewing about how 'drug users ought to be sent up' whilst at the same time swallowing oxy like it was nobody's biz'nez AND having his maid procure them illegally...not to mention he avoided the draft for having a pimple on his ass are no glowing endorsements to admire...except for the dittoheads who can't think for themselves.

I take it you are a Rush hating lib then?

I take it that you can't dispute one thing I said though, 'eh?

lol, duly noted.

What would be the point of disputing your irrational hatred of a radio host who doesn't know you exist?

where in your delusional world did I say 'hatred'? I find oxyboy quite an entertaining salesman & I do listen to his show from time to time... that still doesn't change the truth about his hypocrisy one iota now does it?

no, it does not. that's something you can deal with or not- I care not.

LOL dude you are obsessed with Rush Limbaugh, like many on the left.

ya... 'obsessed'.... that's the ticket. :cuckoo: so... feel free to dispute anything I said with truthful facts that prove me wrong, m'k? :eusa_whistle:

Limbaugh on Drugs
I didn't say you supported Clinton, that wasn't the point. You posted a few anti-drug quotes when he speaks three hours a day, five days a week and has for twenty plus years. No, that doesn't add up to much in my mind. The difference you don't get is that he is a radio personality, not someone making laws for us. We can't turn the government off or change the channel.

then why bring Clinton up at all? It was still a strawman, no matter how you slice or dice it.

even if it was one quote... (which I did originally post- paraphrased of course) it was to show his blatant hypocrisy. which no one can deny.

Limbaugh on Drugs

then why bring Clinton up at all? It was still a strawman, no matter how you slice or dice it.

even if it was one quote... (which I did originally post- paraphrased of course) it was to show his blatant hypocrisy. which no one can deny.
I brought up Clinton since Rush was singled out for it. I don't care if you like that or not. The same assholes that criticize someone on the right for not serving have no issues with the left no serving. Since it disturbs you, you must be one of those. So it was too the point, dismissing it as a strawman doesn't make it go away.

Limbaugh on Drugs

I brought up Clinton since Rush was singled out for it. I don't care if you like that or not. The same assholes that criticize someone on the right for not serving have no issues with the left no serving. Since it disturbs you, you must be one of those. So it was too the point, dismissing it as a strawman doesn't make it go away.

what was the thread about again? oh that's right... rush & Hillary.

not slick willy. lol.

lol.

LOL.

but rush and hannity can be dreadful, oreilly was just as obnoxious on radio as he is still on tv today. michael savage is over the top nine nites out of ten.

and even if any of these shows could draw me in, the advertising comes across as manic and too intense to manage enjoying any of it. advertising is still what ruins media, and coupled with biased news media, renders what could be a great thing, absolutely useless.

there is so much room for improvement, which is encouraging and optimistic, new people are taking the torch and the challenge of the time. we are in an exciting and most dynamic political time, metamorphosis if you will, which i love.

i like kevin jackson and mark gillar, and some up and comings we haven't heard of yet.
conservative radio hasn't any balance ... its all one sided ... its always liberals are evil and conservatives are god sent ... that's what they want you to believe ... to even waste your time listening to conservative radio is a waste of your time ...

conservative radio hasn't any balance ... its all one sided ... its always liberals are evil and conservatives are god sent ... that's what they want you to believe ... to even waste your time listening to conservative radio is a waste of your time ...
right. because liberal radio is so much better. and liberals are evil, everyone knows it.

Last edited:

Limbaugh on Drugs

not slick willy. lol.

lol.

LOL.
i think when hillary said that word bully, that set off a storm. teddy roosevelt was a friend of mine... she's no teddy roosevelt.

images

Last edited:
isn't Limbaugh the guy that said illegal drug users should be thrown in jail for life then proceeded to use drugs illegally?

isn't Limbaugh the guy that said illegal drug users should be thrown in jail for life then proceeded to use drugs illegally?
i think so, he didn't inhale or something.... and he smoked cigars, but not the clinton kind.

i think so, he didn't inhale or something.... and he smoked cigars, but not the clinton kind.
he got caught caught doctor shopping for narcotics birfer boi, Isn't that right?

better to be caught doctor shopping than playing doctor with the teenage intern in the oval office.
i don't think this country could stand another clinton whitehouse.

Limbaugh on Drugs

not slick willy. lol.

lol.

LOL.
i think when hillary said that word bully, that set off a storm. teddy roosevelt was a friend of mine... she's no teddy roosevelt.

images

lol... you do realize that teddy Roosevelt - 'speak softly, but carry a big stick' - was the founder of the Progressive Party, don't you?

he got caught caught doctor shopping for narcotics birfer boi, Isn't that right?

better to be caught doctor shopping than playing doctor with the teenage intern in the oval office.
i don't think this country could stand another clinton whitehouse.

you do realize that Monica was 21 years old... not a teenager...& she also has said from the get go that it was a consensual relationship.

NOT that it makes it ok by any means... however, the Clintons are still married... both to each other & both being their one & only.

Oxyboy is on his 4th "marriage" & his choice for prez... Trump... is on his 3rd. I remember when he was still married to Ivana; he showcased & was publicly seen with his whore Marla all over the place...even bringing them both on a ski vacation at the same time. His current bimbo, Melanoma... confessed that Trump asked her for her phone number while he was out on a date with someone else.

Don't you just LOVE hypocrites getting caught in their own spin? I do!

First with Oxyboy... with his "drug users ought to be sent up" bullshit...

& with Trump's own history with women. Oh the irony!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back