Rush Limbaugh Day stripped from Missouri bill

He was a radio talk show host. He made millions of dollars with his division pimping for decades.
But at the end of the day, he's not someone that deserves an entire day in his "honor".
No more than I would suggest a Paul Begala or a George Soros Day. :auiqs.jpg:
Obama pimped the same thing throwing race relations back 50 years. He also started the war on the police.

He was a radio talk show host. He made millions of dollars with his division pimping for decades.
But at the end of the day, he's not someone that deserves an entire day in his "honor".
Obama pimped the same thing throwing race relations back 50 years. He also started the war on the police.

Except he didn't. That's what you division pimps started hawking at almost the day he was elected.
He was a black President who could relate to what blacks were going through. Doesn't matter if he had a better upbringing. He could empathize.
And at the time, the election of a black President was thought to be unattainable. And then, it happened.
Then, the right wing in this country absolutely loses their collective shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Except he didn't. That's what you division pimps started hawking at almost the day he was elected.
He was a black President who could relate to what blacks were going through. Doesn't matter if he had a better upbringing. He could empathize.
And at the time, the election of a black President was thought to be unattainable. And then, it happened.
Then, the right wing in this country absolutely loses their collective shit. :auiqs.jpg:
He did. You are just not worth listening to about anything. All you do is repeat lies.

Oh look...ODS.

Except he did. Polling showed race relations in this country were at an all time until halfway through Obama's tenure and that's when they began to plummet. Furthermore, the idea he could empathize with what blacks were going through is a farce. Neither he nor his wife ever lived the typical black American lifestyle. They were born into more privilege than most white people are. The ugly truth is that Trump tried to do more for black Americans than Obama ever did. He didn't give a shit about them except for exploiting his race for their vote.

But hey, nice try.

No city, county or state should be honoring anything that bastard did.

He's pushing up daisies now.

He did. You are just not worth listening to about anything. All you do is repeat lies.

No he didn't. You didn't like what he had to say because his skin color was different from yours. Therefore you dismissed his observations.
Much like you dismiss the fact that there has been no evidence of widespread of election fraud. :)

No he didn't. You didn't like what he had to say because his skin color was different from yours. Therefore you dismissed his observations.
Much like you dismiss the fact that there has been no evidence of widespread of election fraud. :)
Find one racist post of mine. When you find one post it.

Find one racist post of mine. When you find one post it.
"Show me how I'm racist!!!" Sharon Osborne screamed, on live air, as she engaged in racism.

She's now off the American airwaves due to her inability to stop being racist.

Lesson!

5c77bd5c740af.jpeg

Good...the man was a racist bigot...or a stereotype of a trump republican
He certainly was not, and the only thing he ever did wrong was to not oppose the left more vigorously than he did.
The man was disgusting...
The ONLY disgusting thing about Rush Limbaugh was the left's reaction to him and the right of free speech. You clowns were all happy as clams as long as you didn't have to listen to people who had differing world views. As soon as Rush started saying the things the right were forbidden from saying, the left began to divide this country.

Like 5-year-olds, the visceral reactions to Rush exemplified why the left can not be trusted with freedom.

Good...the man was a racist bigot...or a stereotype of a trump republican
He certainly was not, and the only thing he ever did wrong was to not oppose the left more vigorously than he did.
The man was disgusting...
The ONLY disgusting thing about Rush Limbaugh was the left's reaction to him and the right of free speech. You clowns were all happy as clams as long as you didn't have to listen to people who had differing world views. As soon as Rush started saying the things the right were forbidden from saying, the left began to divide this country.

Like 5-year-olds, the visceral reactions to Rush exemplified why the left can not be trusted with freedom.
He is now lighting his cigars off of Satan's pitchfork.....

Forum List

Back