Rush Limbaugh Claims Conservative States Are ‘Trending Toward Secession’

This country has been at a cold civil war for 4 years. It’s about to go hot.

Trump tweeted this morning “things are going to escalate dramatically”

22 states have joined Texas in its lawsuit that has been brought upon to the Supreme Court. The “New Union” is forming

With all the claims of fraud, Trump isn’t going to lay over nor are his people They will never accept Joe Biden and will never allow him to step foot in the White House.

Democrat voters are either overconfident or extremely naive about what is going on. They are laughing at the thought of a civil war. As usual, they aren’t taking things seriously. Meanwhile 90% of guns and ammunition is owned by Conservatives.

Everyday conservatives are getting more angry and upset that nothing is happening.everyone is on edge. I just don’t see the courts or Supreme Court doing anything about it. The swamp is just too deep. Hell, it goes all the way to the core of the earth and back through China!

Get ready Liberals (because I know you’re not)

It's time we find a new name for conservatives because they damned sure are not conservative anymore. They get more radical everyday and it's because of outrage merchants like Rush pushing absolutist hyperbolic rhetoric. Secession is a stupid idea for a lot of reasons but the one question that I wonder about is who is going to volunteer to be the underclass in their fascist society? Rightist government does not function without an oppressed minority / enemy within / scapegoat population to justify the police state they crave.

Total delusion
I mean Jesus fucking christ total delusion.
There is no other reason any Trumpbot would want to secede other than to create a society where only wealthy white protestant males have all the power. Can't have that without a lot of muscle and an exploited subclass to do all the shit work. What's the use of making your own country if you have to start picking your own crops and cutting your own grass? Gotta have slaves in your new Confederacy so who's it going to be?

Secession means that both nations will try to say "hey you should be thankful for your $15 or $20 per hour. Hopefully the workers laugh.

It's time we find a new name for conservatives because they damned sure are not conservative anymore. They get more radical everyday and it's because of outrage merchants like Rush pushing absolutist hyperbolic rhetoric. Secession is a stupid idea for a lot of reasons but the one question that I wonder about is who is going to volunteer to be the underclass in their fascist society? Rightist government does not function without an oppressed minority / enemy within / scapegoat population to justify the police state they crave.

Total delusion
There is no other reason any Trumpbot would want to secede other than to create a society where only wealthy white protestant males have all the power. Can't have that without a lot of muscle and an exploited subclass to do all the shit work. What's the use of making your own country if you have to start picking your own crops and cutting your own grass. Gotta have slaves in your new Confederacy so who's it going to be?
The confederacy founded the DemonRat party.

Fact

Total delusion
There is no other reason any Trumpbot would want to secede other than to create a society where only wealthy white protestant males have all the power. Can't have that without a lot of muscle and an exploited subclass to do all the shit work. What's the use of making your own country if you have to start picking your own crops and cutting your own grass. Gotta have slaves in your new Confederacy so who's it going to be?

Fact
Sure am thankful for all those white southern conservative males that vote democrat. Both of them.

I'm hoping that a band of kooks wants to deport me. I was born here and at 88 they couldn't handle me.

This country has been at a cold civil war for 4 years. It’s about to go hot.

Trump tweeted this morning “things are going to escalate dramatically”

22 states have joined Texas in its lawsuit that has been brought upon to the Supreme Court. The “New Union” is forming

With all the claims of fraud, Trump isn’t going to lay over nor are his people They will never accept Joe Biden and will never allow him to step foot in the White House.

Democrat voters are either overconfident or extremely naive about what is going on. They are laughing at the thought of a civil war. As usual, they aren’t taking things seriously. Meanwhile 90% of guns and ammunition is owned by Conservatives.

Everyday conservatives are getting more angry and upset that nothing is happening.everyone is on edge. I just don’t see the courts or Supreme Court doing anything about it. The swamp is just too deep. Hell, it goes all the way to the core of the earth and back through China!

Get ready Liberals (because I know you’re not)

They are in a cult
That Maddow guy has told them all is well.
Of course bubblecultists never heard of Hunter Biden until a couple f days ago either.
The cult leaders have a death grip on these people.

Total delusion
There is no other reason any Trumpbot would want to secede other than to create a society where only wealthy white protestant males have all the power. Can't have that without a lot of muscle and an exploited subclass to do all the shit work. What's the use of making your own country if you have to start picking your own crops and cutting your own grass? Gotta have slaves in your new Confederacy so who's it going to be?

White people have all the power right here.
No one is looking to leave.
A few little cock suckers like you will get bitch slapped, maybe a few will die.

Total delusion

Fact
Sure am thankful for all those white southern conservative males that vote democrat. Both of them.

Why would a conservative of any gender, race, or location vote for a Democrat?

Well, it is probobly just more of his hyperbolic logorrhea but its an interesting prospect. I say let them go! The Blue States would be better off. Red states contribute less in Federal tax revenues while getting more aid. They elect bigots and Fascists to state and national office. They want to deny people the right to vote and want to stifle the free press. They want to deprive people of access to health care including reproductive care ., and there is so much more.

As I have said before, perhaps we should have not have fought the Civil War. If we had just let the south go , we would have been better off in the long run. Sure the scourge of slavery would have lingered longer but that system would crumbled in time as it has elsewhere. It can also be said that slavery never really ended but rather, it morphed into and system of indentured servitude in the form of prison labor camps comprised mostly of black men. So what dis the Civil War really accomplish. Not much other that preserving the union consisting of states with vastly different view and values and producing an increasingly divided nation.

Rush Limbaugh Claims Conservative States Are ‘Trending Toward Secession’ | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

I actually think that we’re trending toward secession. I see more and more people asking what in the world do we have in common with the people who live in, say, New York? What is there that makes us believe that there is enough of us there to even have a chance at winning New York? Especially if you’re talking about votes.
You all are so clueless that its funny. If Texas leads a secession which they are voting on next year btw------and are mad enough to vote yes------the other red states will leave taking their oil $$$$ with them--------and since wall street is relocating in pieces to Florida/Tenn/and NC--there goes more $$$ leaving NY/NJ/other yankee states and California to fend themselves with declining revenue printing more useless US $$$ trying to stay afloat as yankee US's energy prices soar and their economy/jobs disappear.

If the red states secede -----we keep energy prices lower, would have a better economy than yankee states, have the warmer climate and would attract more manufacturing. If Texas goes, Florida/Alaska and many other states will follow. The US $$$ is busted and doomed to inflation, leaving now would allow for the red US to create a new currency without as much debt.

Well, it is probobly just more of his hyperbolic logorrhea but its an interesting prospect. I say let them go! The Blue States would be better off. Red states contribute less in Federal tax revenues while getting more aid. They elect bigots and Fascists to state and national office. They want to deny people the right to vote and want to stifle the free press. They want to deprive people of access to health care including reproductive care ., and there is so much more.

As I have said before, perhaps we should have not have fought the Civil War. If we had just let the south go , we would have been better off in the long run. Sure the scourge of slavery would have lingered longer but that system would crumbled in time as it has elsewhere. It can also be said that slavery never really ended but rather, it morphed into and system of indentured servitude in the form of prison labor camps comprised mostly of black men. So what dis the Civil War really accomplish. Not much other that preserving the union consisting of states with vastly different view and values and producing an increasingly divided nation.

Rush Limbaugh Claims Conservative States Are ‘Trending Toward Secession’ | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

I actually think that we’re trending toward secession. I see more and more people asking what in the world do we have in common with the people who live in, say, New York? What is there that makes us believe that there is enough of us there to even have a chance at winning New York? Especially if you’re talking about votes.

why the fuck would they secede hey control the relevant legislative bodies to do just do whatever they want.

The senate can always hit the *fuck democracy* button

And it seems pretty much each state legislative body can in one way or another hit the *fuck democracy* button every election too.

Republicans control the senate

Republicans control the legislature in most swing states.

Military coup, succession, and judicial interference without overwhelming evidence that forces their hand is off the table.

Forum List

Back