Rush has the solution to inequality

He is not the one promoting income inequality to use as a issue for the midterms that would be the Democrats from the President on down. I note you offered no solution or answer either.

How many excuses will you deliver for not thinking of an answer? Give it a shot...It wont hurt. Actually It might because you have to think about it but try anyway
You ask for a solution from Rush not me dumb ass how about a real answer from you now? I know posting anything beyond talking points is a stretch for you but try it anyway.

I've noticed that all of your posts lack the very basic punctuation you should have learned before high school. Did you go to a Republican school? Limbaugh would be very pleased with your ignorance and willingness to be a follower.

It is like he is celebrating his own stupidity.

Or maybe you are.....

I am not celebrating his stupidity. At most I am laughing at it. At worst I am worried about the future of our nation because morons like him actually convince people of this crap.

During the Renaissance there was a movement towards science and a celebration of thought and logic. I feel like modern America is defined in the exact opposite way as we celebrate our own ignorance and place more emphasis on emotional rhetoric than logic.

You are actually that fucking stupid that you can't see what he is doing? Or do you think your fellow countrymen are really that stupid as to not see the absurdity of the satire?

Some of you people really crack me up.

You gotta read the whole thing...mix yourself a Manhattan and read....

"So my idea to ensure equal beginnings for 20-somethings in the job market, is all teenagers will be required to get high on the drug of their choice. They will be required to play video games. They will be required to remain jobless during summer breaks. They will not be allowed to do internships at a company -- which are really nothing more than indoctrination camps, as are high school and college -- if we're gonna equalize things using the Democrat method.

Some people get jobs in the summer. Some people do internships. Some people don't play video games. Some people stay sober. That's not fair. Those people get ahead of the others. We must make sure everybody starts the same, and using the president's own philosophy, we'll start everybody at the same point by defining as normal the least successful among us. So every 20-something starting out gets high, plays video games, doesn't work. This is equal. This is equality.

And it doesn't humiliate those who are high, because everybody will be. It doesn't humiliate those who don't have a job because no one will have one. It doesn't humiliate anybody playing video games because every will be. It doesn't humiliate anyone for having an internship because no one will. That's the starting point, because equal outcomes require and begin with equal preparation, because equality is so important.

And because the Democrat Party never, ever seeks to elevate people into the higher levels, the higher reaches of success and achievement. They lower those at the top. We will do, in my program, what the Democrats do every day. We will punish the achievers. We will punish the responsible. We will make it harder on those who do not get high, who do not play video games all day, who do not watch television all day, and we will make them do exactly what everybody else is doing (i.e., nothing), so that we have an equal starting point. "

My Advice to the Dictator for His State of the Coup Address on Income Inequality - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Some people stay sober and study hard. They work or volunteer during school breaks and save their money for college. Some of these people go to college and earn advanced degrees, some of them secure jobs buy homes and raise families. Then one day some asshole with a gun shoots and kills their child in his/her school, a place which they believed was a safe haven.

Some people never graduate from college, eat like a wild animal and marry and divorce several times. Some of these people judge everyone else but never look in the mirror, they simply buy drugs so they can get an erection and feel like a man; then take a holiday to countries where children survive by having sex with fat late middle age assholes.

Life is not fair, that's why there must be a hell. So the former are rewarded and the rotten assholes are punished.

Amen.

Last edited:
Since the left are the ones who love to preach about income inequality how would you fix it? How would you elevate those who don't have the same drive, ability, skills, passion, and determination to the level of those who have more of these quality's?

I'd like to know Rush's solution but I'm not holding my breath. He specializes in sarcasm not answers

Why would Rush or any other conservative have a solution to something we don't believe is a problem?

Thus his humorous solution.

Since the left are the ones who love to preach about income inequality how would you fix it? How would you elevate those who don't have the same drive, ability, skills, passion, and determination to the level of those who have more of these quality's?

I'd like to know Rush's solution but I'm not holding my breath. He specializes in sarcasm not answers

Why would Rush or any other conservative have a solution to something we don't believe is a problem?

Thus his humorous solution.

Some people stay sober and study hard. They work or volunteer during school breaks and save their money for college. Some of these people go to college and earn advanced degrees, some of them secure jobs buy homes and raise families. Then one day some asshole with a gun shoots and kills their child in his/her school, a place which they believed was a safe haven.

Some people never graduate from college, eat like a wild animal and marry and divorce several times. Some of these people judge everyone else but never look in the mirror, they simply buy drugs so they can get an erection and feel like a man; then take a holiday to countries where children survive by having sex with fat late middle age assholes.

Life is not fair, that's why there must be a hell. So the former are rewarded and the rotten assholes are punished.

Amen.

You gotta read the whole thing...mix yourself a Manhattan and read....

"So my idea to ensure equal beginnings for 20-somethings in the job market, is all teenagers will be required to get high on the drug of their choice. They will be required to play video games. They will be required to remain jobless during summer breaks. They will not be allowed to do internships at a company -- which are really nothing more than indoctrination camps, as are high school and college -- if we're gonna equalize things using the Democrat method.

It is like he is celebrating his own stupidity.

It's called illustrating absurdity by being absurd you cementhead.

No, it is called LYING. That is not the Democratic Method. It is a Straw Man made up by your lying MessiahRushie because he can't compete in the arena of ideas. The Dems believe in equal OPPORTUNITY through EDUCATION, and the Right consider education to be snobbery, except for their own educated snobs.

You gotta read the whole thing...mix yourself a Manhatten and read....

You do realize that he was kidding, right? ;)
DittoTards always claim their MessiahRushie was "joking" when he gets caught lying. You do realize it is a lie to claim that is the "Democratic Method," right?

Oh I'm sure someone will give me the tax rich more response if not I will be mildly shocked.

See you know the answer already so whats the rights answer? Do nothing? Free market solves it? Right?
The individual has to solve it for themselves taxing a rich person more will not make a lazy person any less lazy nor will it give them anymore drive or determination to succeed.

No answer. Nailed it

He is not the one promoting income inequality to use as a issue for the midterms that would be the Democrats from the President on down. I note you offered no solution or answer either.

How many excuses will you deliver for not thinking of an answer? Give it a shot...It wont hurt. Actually It might because you have to think about it but try anyway
You ask for a solution from Rush not me dumb ass how about a real answer from you now? I know posting anything beyond talking points is a stretch for you but try it anyway.

So no answer. I guess it hurts too bad

Or maybe you are.....

I am not celebrating his stupidity. At most I am laughing at it. At worst I am worried about the future of our nation because morons like him actually convince people of this crap.

During the Renaissance there was a movement towards science and a celebration of thought and logic. I feel like modern America is defined in the exact opposite way as we celebrate our own ignorance and place more emphasis on emotional rhetoric than logic.

You are actually that fucking stupid that you can't see what he is doing? Or do you think your fellow countrymen are really that stupid as to not see the absurdity of the satire?

Some of you people really crack me up.

/facepalm

You gotta read the whole thing...mix yourself a Manhatten and read....

DittoTards always claim their MessiahRushie was "joking" when he gets caught lying. You do realize it is a lie to claim that is the "Democratic Method," right?

You really don't see what he was doing? Plain as day to me. He went to the extreme absurd, it's a tactic that many employ. Daily on Comedy Central does it a lot, not seeing people getting bent over when he does it.

You really don't see what he was doing? Plain as day to me. He went to the extreme absurd, it's a tactic that many employ. Daily on Comedy Central does it a lot, not seeing people getting bent over when he does it.
The "tactic" was LYING! Your MessiahRushie created a Straw Man "Democratic Method" that does not exist because he knows he can't compete in the arena of ideas against the real Democratic method of equal OPPORTUNITY through access to education.

He knows the CON$ervoFascist Method of kissing ass does not work for honest people, only for the Right.

See you know the answer already so whats the rights answer? Do nothing? Free market solves it? Right?
The individual has to solve it for themselves taxing a rich person more will not make a lazy person any less lazy nor will it give them anymore drive or determination to succeed.

No answer. Nailed it
Gave you the answer the fact you can't accept it is your problem still waiting on your answer to it.

So no answer. I guess it hurts too bad

See previous response get back to me when you actually have a answer to the question which we all know you never will so instead just stop wasting everyone's time.

According to Rush, during the GW years, the Housing Bubble wasn't a problem.
Rush NEVER mentioned the massive off-shoring or influx of business visas replacing Americans.
Republicans were clamoring for Rush to run for president but El Rushbo said he wouldn't take a cut in pay.

The man is an ingenious, professional bull crap artist.

No answer. Nailed it
Gave you the answer the fact you can't accept it is your problem still waiting on your answer to it.

And your answer is just what I said it would be before you gave it. Get some new talking points

Forum List

Back