Rush has the solution to inequality

You gotta read the whole thing...mix yourself a Manhatten and read....

"So my idea to ensure equal beginnings for 20-somethings in the job market, is all teenagers will be required to get high on the drug of their choice. They will be required to play video games. They will be required to remain jobless during summer breaks. They will not be allowed to do internships at a company -- which are really nothing more than indoctrination camps, as are high school and college -- if we're gonna equalize things using the Democrat method.
And ABOVE ALL, let's make sure we keep pointing at democrats as the only source of problems, let us keep playing left right ping pong to obscure any alternative parties or movements, while you, the referee, the educator will continue lecturing your people.

Last edited:
get high on the drug of their choice

And if anyone's an expert on the above, it would be Mr. Limpballs.

OJJvkBg.gif

I am always amazed at the stupidity...some of it feigned I hope...of the libs...so they can avoid coming to grips with the absurdity of obabbles goals...and what needs to be done to reach them. No wonder my habit to just dump on them and move on to the next dolt.

Rush is now an economists?
I don't think Rush knows that there are three job applicants for every job opening and that wages for the working class have been flat for over three decades despite increases productivity while those who determine wages are getting wealthier. In a consumer driven economy, that scenario doesn't work well. How are the working class going to contribute to the capitalist economy with a shrinking expendable income?

The irony, of course, being that as wages started to slip downward, more members of the household (e.g. women and children) tried getting jobs to help out thus flooding the job market with even more prospective employees which further turned down payrates.

"So my idea to ensure equal beginnings for 20-somethings in the job market, is all teenagers will be required to get high on the drug of their choice. They will be required to play video games. They will be required to remain jobless during summer breaks. They will not be allowed to do internships at a company -- which are really nothing more than indoctrination camps, as are high school and college -- if we're gonna equalize things using the Democrat method.

Some people get jobs in the summer. Some people do internships. Some people don't play video games. Some people stay sober. That's not fair. Those people get ahead of the others. We must make sure everybody starts the same, and using the president's own philosophy, we'll start everybody at the same point by defining as normal the least successful among us. So every 20-something starting out gets high, plays video games, doesn't work. This is equal. This is equality.

And it doesn't humiliate those who are high, because everybody will be. It doesn't humiliate those who don't have a job because no one will have one. It doesn't humiliate anybody playing video games because every will be. It doesn't humiliate anyone for having an internship because no one will. That's the starting point, because equal outcomes require and begin with equal preparation, because equality is so important.

And because the Democrat Party never, ever seeks to elevate people into the higher levels, the higher reaches of success and achievement. They lower those at the top. We will do, in my program, what the Democrats do every day. We will punish the achievers. We will punish the responsible. We will make it harder on those who do not get high, who do not play video games all day, who do not watch television all day, and we will make them do exactly what everybody else is doing (i.e., nothing), so that we have an equal starting point. "

My Advice to the Dictator for His State of the Coup Address on Income Inequality - The Rush Limbaugh Show

You do realize that he was kidding, right? ;)

It is like he is celebrating his own stupidity.

Or yours. Do the math. There is not a drop of Democratic talking point blood in him. You may celebrate equal outcome, we know better. ;) One question, how do you avoid all of the control issues that bring you there, or are you jut in denial?

Some people get jobs in the summer. Some people do internships. Some people don't play video games. Some people stay sober. That's not fair. Those people get ahead of the others. We must make sure everybody starts the same, and using the president's own philosophy, we'll start everybody at the same point by defining as normal the least successful among us. So every 20-something starting out gets high, plays video games, doesn't work. This is equal. This is equality.

And it doesn't humiliate those who are high, because everybody will be. It doesn't humiliate those who don't have a job because no one will have one. It doesn't humiliate anybody playing video games because every will be. It doesn't humiliate anyone for having an internship because no one will. That's the starting point, because equal outcomes require and begin with equal preparation, because equality is so important.

And because the Democrat Party never, ever seeks to elevate people into the higher levels, the higher reaches of success and achievement. They lower those at the top. We will do, in my program, what the Democrats do every day. We will punish the achievers. We will punish the responsible. We will make it harder on those who do not get high, who do not play video games all day, who do not watch television all day, and we will make them do exactly what everybody else is doing (i.e., nothing), so that we have an equal starting point. "

My Advice to the Dictator for His State of the Coup Address on Income Inequality - The Rush Limbaugh Show

You do realize that he was kidding, right? ;)

No.......realllllly???

Since the left are the ones who love to preach about income inequality how would you fix it? How would you elevate those who don't have the same drive, ability, skills, passion, and determination to the level of those who have more of these quality's?

Since the left are the ones who love to preach about income inequality how would you fix it? How would you elevate those who don't have the same drive, ability, skills, passion, and determination to the level of those who have more of these quality's?

That's way too hard a question to elicit an answer...but good try.

Last edited:

That's way to hard a question to elicit an answer...but good try.

Oh I'm sure someone will give me the tax rich more response if not I will be mildly shocked.

I'd like to know Rush's solution but I'm not holding my breath. He specializes in sarcasm not answers

Oh I'm sure someone will give me the tax rich more response if not I will be mildly shocked.

See you know the answer already so whats the rights answer? Do nothing? Free market solves it? Right?

I'd like to know Rush's solution but I'm not holding my breath. He specializes in sarcasm not answers

He is not the one promoting income inequality to use as a issue for the midterms that would be the Democrats from the President on down. I note you offered no solution or answer either.

He is not the one promoting income inequality to use as a issue for the midterms that would be the Democrats from the President on down. I note you offered no solution or answer either.

How many excuses will you deliver for not thinking of an answer? Give it a shot...It wont hurt. Actually It might because you have to think about it but try anyway

See you know the answer already so whats the rights answer? Do nothing? Free market solves it? Right?
The individual has to solve it for themselves taxing a rich person more will not make a lazy person any less lazy nor will it give them anymore drive or determination to succeed.

How many excuses will you deliver for not thinking of an answer? Give it a shot...It wont hurt. Actually It might because you have to think about it but try anyway
You ask for a solution from Rush not me dumb ass how about a real answer from you now? I know posting anything beyond talking points is a stretch for you but try it anyway.

It ain't fer nuthin that lushbo is the leader of the R's rush to the bottom.

The R wants an end to "American exceptionalism". Send the high tech jobs to foreign countries and train Americans to flip burgers.

Its the Republican way.

Forum List

Back