Rush has the solution to inequality

Wrong -- nothing is "theirs". They live in a society, not in an inhabited island or a jungle. And they become rich thanks to the rules we, as a society, put forth and are following. If those rules were different, the same person could have ended up at the bottom of the social ladder, and poor as a church mouse!

think of w2hat you just said.

They became rich thanks to the rules we as a society put forth and are following.

So?

Good for them. The rules worked well for them.

Yes, good for them, not good at all for the rest. That is why we should change the rules, to make the outcome more equal.

If you lost at a game of monopoly, would you frown on the winner who simply followed the rules?

Nobody is being frown on for following rules. If the outcome is not satisfactory, we change the rules.

Would you suggest a rule change?

Yes, and that's what liberals are doing -- suggesting a rule change. Not the Monopoly rules, the rules that govern the income distribution in the real life*

* i'm talking about the tax code, what were you thinking?..

So you want to elect people to rob people for you. What you are proposing is unconstitutional you can't tax people just because you think they make too much money. Read Article one section 8, it tells you the reasons for which the government is allowed to tax.

Since the left are the ones who love to preach about income inequality how would you fix it? How would you elevate those who don't have the same drive, ability, skills, passion, and determination to the level of those who have more of these quality's?

So basically the rich work harder, smarter, and longer hours than those on the bottom?
Most multibillionaires have inherited wealth. The kochs and the walmart bunch for example would still be multibillionaires if they were born poor and in the ghetto, correct.? Answer that for starters. You know the kochsters were convicted of stealing oil on gov't land? Got off by paying a fine. Thousands of guys in prison serving time for committing lesser crimes . Another starter subject.
There have been many who have inherited wealth over the years who have lost it and run businesses into the ground because of their stupidity and laziness inheriting wealth does not guarantee continued success and to date no one here has offered a better path to higher pay and success.

Last edited:
Since the left are the ones who love to preach about income inequality how would you fix it? How would you elevate those who don't have the same drive, ability, skills, passion, and determination to the level of those who have more of these quality's?

So basically the rich work harder, smarter, and longer hours than those on the bottom?
Most multibillionaires have inherited wealth. The kochs and the walmart bunch for example would still be multibillionaires if they were born poor and in the ghetto, correct.? Answer that for starters. You know the kochsters were convicted of stealing oil on gov't land? Got off by paying a fine. Thousands of guys in prison serving time for committing lesser crimes . Another starter subject.
There have been many who have inherited wealth over the years who have lost it and run businesses into the ground because of their stupidity and laziness inheriting wealth does not guarantee continued success and to date no one hear has offered a better path to higher pay and success.
Long hours, hard work and dedication are the only ways.

Ok, so then following your logic the engineer who measures and marks the hole to be dug, comes by time to time to measure the progress, then stops the digging when the correct length, width, and depth have been achieved, he should get what, maybe half what the diggers get?

I mean how hard is it to read a ruler?

Now you are being just silly. You know well, that engineers are working just as hard, if not harder, as everyone else.

And if you really want to know what exactly the engineers are busy doing when they are not measuring holes, go read the fucking job description.

I know the job descriptions, thank you very much.

You are the one who posted that people that work harder than others should be paid more.

Now we are finding out you also mean smarter, with more skills, more experience, more worthiness.

Well the system already exists for that, it's called the marketplace.

Everybody that worked today earned exactly how much they are worth. That's not saying you can't go out tomorrow and find someone to pay you more, but then again you may find they want to pay you less.

However today you worked for an amount that someone offered and you accepted.

What can be better than that.

A system, that is just as good motivate people to productive, while distributing the income more equally.

It is not necessary to pay a person millions in order for him to become a good CEO or Wall Street broker. They would work just as hard for much less money.

Last edited:
you seem to leave out the following basic scenario of life and career...

low level jobs do not warrant salary growth. They are what they are.

Why not?.. People working hard should benefit from the economic growth.

People who work hard DO benefit from economic growth.

People that work may not.

You know...not all working Americans are hard working Americans.

I am not knocking those that are not hard working. Such is their choice. They deem it best to work 9-5, take all sick days and personal days and spend more time with their family's. I sometimes wish I did it that way myself.....

Then there are the hard working Americans. The ones that get in early to prepare for the day...the ones that stay late to finish the job to perfection despite not getting paid overtime...the ones that go to seminars on their own time to better their knowledge....the ones that take courses EVEN IF THE EMPLOYER DOESNT PAY FOR IT...

If a nine to fiver is a hard working American....what do you call what I just described in bold?

A person holding a 9 to 5 job deserves to benefit from economic growth just as everyone else. Does not mean he deserves to make just as much as anyone else, but his income should grow with the economy. That would only be fair, but this is not what has been happening in the past 30 years.

Well, it is obvious -- the incomes of the bottom half are stagnating in the past 30 years despite the economic growth. Only the rich are getting richer.

change-since-1979-600.gif

you seem to leave out the following basic scenario of life and career...

low level jobs do not warrant salary growth. They are what they are.

People need to do what they need to do to get out of that low level job.

A mailroom clerk is a mailroom clerk. He or she will never be able to increase the re3venue of the firm....and their responsibilities will never become more complicated.

A mailroom clerks salary should rise with CoL.....but what reason should it rise even greater?

Not to mention.....20 years experience as a mailroom clerk makes you no more efficient than 3 years experience as a mailroom clerk.

The graph has nothing to do with "life and career" as you put it as it represents a broad cross section of people who are all at different points in their career.

You then proceed to equate all wage earners to low level jobs not worthy of sharing in the prosperity of the nation even though the graph also shows increases in productivity.

My hope is that you just misread the graph. Maybe you can try again.

I did not misread the graph -- it shows precisely the problem of median wage NOT keeping up with productivity growth. It means that 1% is benefiting exceedingly from that growth at the expense of the rest.

And no, 90% of Americans will never earn a 1% income, not at any point in their career.

Last edited:
Can you answer the question?

What problem is created because of this so-called inequality?

Dear Defiant: if people do not have equal training, experience and knowledge of laws (of govt, business, finance, spiritual laws, conflict resolution, etc.) they risk becoming a burden to society. Either crime, abuse or addiction, taxing health care resources, even charities which need to develop sustainable ways to move people into independence or interdependence if disabled.

We need to equally distribute the knowledge, not the wealth itself.

The best solutions are free, the laws that are monopolized are the ones everyone keeps pushing which keeps people enslaved in political and socioeconomic classes.

I believe in applying campus models to reforming public housing, prisons, sweatshops factories, and even drug houses (or also historic houses and businesses that could be saved to create housing and jobs for Veterans) to teach management, business and government administration skills to citizens and community leaders to become independent.

Where the capital can come from, to invest in properties and pay mentors to train student interns (while they work for credits and to pay off educational loans):

A. assess documented cases of either charity fraud, welfare or vet fraud, insurance fraud, or other corporate or govt abuses of either taxpayer funds or investments/donations
for which debts or damages are owed to the public.

B. issue notes or credits against the debt owed, and use that capital to microfinance
rebuilding community businesses, economy and whole districts.

C. create jobs for law schools/interns to negotiate such restitution settlements, collect the debts paid back from the actual wrongdoers responsible for abusing or stealing the funds,
and manage fulfilling the legal agreements to resolve cases of crime or corruption.

if the money cannot be collected back, then create jobs raising the money by grants or donations, investments or loans, where the shareholders own stake in the programs, and the property is used for collateral on the loans against the debts to taxpayers.
I think we should try as much as possible to give people an equal start in life. What they do with it is up them. No child should have to start off in the race to success with a hundred pound handicap on it's back.

I think we should try as much as possible to give people an equal start in life. What they do with it is up them. No child should have to start off in the race to success with a hundred pound handicap on it's back.

That's a noble goal, but even giving a broad access to quality education will not solve inequality. People working Wallmart or McJobs would earn minimum wage even if they are ivy league graduates.

This economy is creating less and less middle class jobs, and education would not change that. There is nothing we can do to change that. The only way to reduce inequality is by redistributing the income through progressive taxation.

Last edited:
Rush nailed Obabble and the LIBTARDS and his solution frames the ridiculousness of Obabble's useless call for equality of outcomes.
Those are your MessiahRushie's words that he put in Obama's mouth. You lie just like Porky! :eusa_liar:

What do you call it Edna???
Edna? I thought it was Edith...Anyway? Edna has a hard-on for Rush anyway...wants to have his children. Rush draws Edna like a magnet. Edna can't help it.

TThis economy is creating less and less middle class jobs, and education would not change that. There is nothing we can do to change that. The only way to reduce inequality is by redistributing the income through progressive taxation.

Not necessarily true.
We are shipping professional careers overseas and well as shipping in our replacement via business visas.

That's a noble goal, but even giving a broad access to quality education will not solve inequality. People working Wallmart or McJobs would earn minimum wage even if they are ivy league graduates.

This economy is creating less and less middle class jobs, and education would not change that. There is nothing we can do to change that. The only way to reduce inequality is by redistributing the income through progressive taxation.
I think programs such as Head Start and the Free and Reduced Lunch program has certainly helped level the playing field for economically disadvantaged children. We need more good programs aimed at young children.

As the twig is bent, so grows the tree, a trite expression but true.

I think programs such as Head Start and the Free and Reduced Lunch program has certainly helped level the playing field for economically disadvantaged children. We need more good programs aimed at young children.

Can you provide any sort of statistical evidence that children in head start have a higher rate of educational success than those who were not in the program?

Head Start Impact Study: Final Report, Executive Summary | Office of Planning, Research & Evaluation | Administration for Children and Families

Can you provide any sort of statistical evidence that children in head start have a higher rate of educational success than those who were not in the program?

Head Start Impact Study: Final Report, Executive Summary | Office of Planning, Research & Evaluation | Administration for Children and Families

However, it helps liberals feel good about themselves.

However, it helps liberals feel good about themselves.

It cracks me up that an Obama funded study proves Head Start is a failure!

Forum List

Back