Running Scared

Trump is no conservative. He is a populist.
His lies will get him no where and he will never sit in the White House because of his actions while president.

They said the are worried about election integrity. A little late for that. More cover up of the massive fraud that well over 100 million people know took place.
What was supposedly in the interview that was supposedly removed that was so explosive?
Read the link, if you can.
Just donate yer email addy and get plastered with spam.

They said the are worried about election integrity. A little late for that. More cover up of the massive fraud that well over 100 million people know took place.
What was supposedly in the interview that was supposedly removed that was so explosive?
How about a synopsis. I'm tired of unblocking sites. Soon an adblocker will be worthless.

Trump is no conservative. He is a populist.
His lies will get him no where and he will never sit in the White House because of his actions while president.
What actions? Be specific. Ten to one they are manufactured lies, but tell us anyway.

How about a synopsis. I'm tired of unblocking sites. Soon an adblocker will be worthless.
Your laziness is not my concern.

Translation...you have no clue if it happened or not.

PS: Isn't this the 7 gazillionth time some right wing kook site bitched about being censored by YouTube?
They are other video sites out there. Or...wow...here's an idea. Post the interview on your own site! Oh...wait...the clicks won't allow the "originator" any income if that happens. Never mind.

YouTube, Twitter & Facebook have made it clear to Donnie and his minions that any further lies about election fraud aren't welcome on their private platforms.
He should have known better.

YouTube, Twitter & Facebook have made it clear to Donnie and his minions that any further lies about election fraud aren't welcome on their private platforms.
The lie about fraud is that it did not take place.

Your stupidity and that of the other Trump minions is my concern. 1/6 and the failure of so many to denounce it, should be the concern of all patriotic Americans.

Sorry - AG Barr, Donald's chief of cyber-security, Republican secretaries of state, recounts, signature matching, and over 60 judges including 8 that HE appointed disagree.
Please stop telling The Big Lie.

Your stupidity and that of the other Trump minions is my concern. 1/6 and the failure of so many to denounce it, should be the concern of all patriotic Americans.
You know nothing about patriotism.

Sorry - AG Barr, Donald's chief of cyber-security, Republican secretaries of state, recounts, signature matching, and over 60 judges including 8 that HE appointed disagree.
Meaningless. Massive corruption equals massive fraud.

I'm not giving my email address to the Epoch Times, sorry. Are you referring to the Newsmax interview when he couldn't help himself talking about the fake election? It's kind of old news, if that's the one.

Meaningless. Massive corruption equals massive fraud.

The Big Lie should also be disallowed on USMB.
That or mods should move OPs like this one to Conspiracy Theories or Rubber Room.

IMG_3053-ANIMATION_large.gif

You know nothing about patriotism.
What would you know about it? You're nothing but some sad internet rando.

Forum List

Back