Run Joe Run! New Political Ad Highlights Some of Bidens Greatest Moments

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011

It amazes me that the media still doesn't give Biden the same treatement as they gave Dan Quayle.

biden_distracted_squirrel.jpg
biden_allow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you believe this hack could be the next president???

Can you beleive that out all the avalable options in 2008, the only person avalable to fill the void of Obamas' nonexistant foreign policy experience was Joe Biden?

It amazes me that the media still doesn't give Biden the same treatement as they gave Dan Quayle.

Why does that amaze you? What did you expect, fairness? Evenhanded treatment? Objectivity? The lamestream media is the Democrat Party propaganda organ. Just understand that and you understand everything it does.

Why does that amaze you? What did you expect, fairness? Evenhanded treatment? Objectivity? The lamestream media is the Democrat Party propaganda organ. Just understand that and you understand everything it does.

I don't know. It seems so obvious. You would figure they would at least attempt to hide it.

Nobody in normal America is going to change their vote over Biden. This a classic rightwing jerkfest.

Funny, This guy thinks he is here to change votes. He also thinks the premise of the op is to change votes via Biden. How I arrived at those conclusions? It’s easy but time consuming to explain. Furthermore, sense were having so much fun at the expense of a liberal, who no one can deny brought it upon himself, he thinks it certainly must be a right wing jerk fest. After all, gaffs are only important when Republicans do them. But when democrats make fun of a Dan Quayle or scream bloody murder over a Dick Cheney, it’s never a left wing jerk fest.

Forum List

Back