Rules for Women

Women can change any rule at any time, and then men WILL keep up, so long as you have a sandwich perched on top of a beer in one hand, and a lacy negligee in the other.

Here I was thinking you were going to say .. a sandwich perched on top of a beer can in one hand, and the remote in the other. LOL

Let's talk science here:

All men are base metal, and women are the strongest magnet in the world.

And we all know were due North is.

And us women know their brains are due South.

big GRIN. Waiting ....

Here I was thinking you were going to say .. a sandwich perched on top of a beer can in one hand, and the remote in the other. LOL

Let's talk science here:

big GRIN. Waiting ....

While considering the attributes of women, may I mention that today is the anniversary of the female Paul Revere, Sybil Ludington's midnight ride.

April 26, 1777 Sybil Ludington (1761–1839) was the daughter of Colonel Henry Ludington, the commander of the local militia near Fredericksburgh Precinct, New York (later renamed Ludingtonville, and now part of the town of Kent) during the American Revolution.

She was born and raised in what was then part of Dutchess County, New York, near the Hudson river. On the night of April 26, 1777, her family received word that British troops had begun burning Danbury, Connecticut, which was only 25 miles away. Her father's troops were scattered over a large area around the house, and Sybil convinced her father to let her ride to warn them. "Muster at Ludington's," she shouted at the farmhouses of the millitiamen. She rode through Carmel, on to Mahopac, thence to Kent Cliffs, from there to Farmers Mills and back home.

Sorry, I just love history.

Let's talk science here:

big GRIN. Waiting ....

What's that saying? Oh yeah, two heads are better than one.... :eusa_whistle: :lol:

Let's talk science here:

big GRIN. Waiting ....

While considering the attributes of women, may I mention that today is the anniversary of the female Paul Revere, Sybil Ludington's midnight ride.

April 26, 1777 Sybil Ludington (1761–1839) was the daughter of Colonel Henry Ludington, the commander of the local militia near Fredericksburgh Precinct, New York (later renamed Ludingtonville, and now part of the town of Kent) during the American Revolution.

She was born and raised in what was then part of Dutchess County, New York, near the Hudson river. On the night of April 26, 1777, her family received word that British troops had begun burning Danbury, Connecticut, which was only 25 miles away. Her father's troops were scattered over a large area around the house, and Sybil convinced her father to let her ride to warn them. "Muster at Ludington's," she shouted at the farmhouses of the millitiamen. She rode through Carmel, on to Mahopac, thence to Kent Cliffs, from there to Farmers Mills and back home.

No need to apologize Political Chic. I enjoy history as well.
In fact, since we're talking about women and you mentioned Paul Revere ... I'll tell you that I was born on the date of Paul Revere's famous ride! You don't have to be impressed. I'm just putting it out there. lol

big GRIN. Waiting ....

No need to apologize Political Chic. I enjoy history as well.
In fact, since we're talking about women and you mentioned Paul Revere ... I'll tell you that I was born on the date of Paul Revere's famous ride! You don't have to be impressed. I'm just putting it out there. lol

Well, then, a belated happy birthday-

And I hope that this doesn't refer to your squeeze:

"Hardly a man is now alive
Who remembers that famous day and year."

First of all... you'll notice I didn't write these..

I merely posted them for your amusement and disdain...:lol: &..:eusa_eh:

(You'll notice most are missing.. go to the link for the rest..)
---------------------------------------------------------
Rules That Guys Wished Women Knew....:arrow:.. (I'm innocent I tell Ya..!)
Author unknown

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
4. Sometimes we're not thinking about you. Live with it.
5. Get rid of your cat.
6. Sunday = Sports.
7. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
9. You have too many shoes.
12. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
14. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
16. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.
17. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
19. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
22. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done - not both.
25. Nothing says "I love you" like sex.
27. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
29. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to like it.
30. Your brother is an idiot, your ex-boyfriend is an idiot and your Dad is probably an idiot, too.
31. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
35. Foreign film are best left to foreigners.
36. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

Rules That Guys Wished Women Knew

Hypothetically, if a man speaks in the forest, and there is nobody there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Or right.. a good location for dealing with the age old mysteries..

Women don't require any rules!
We make the rules!
And we as women, have the right to change our minds at a moments notice, which in turn may alter the rule.

So guys .. you just gatta keep up!

Flight of fantasy... why do women go through all the trouble of preparation.. hair, makeup, clothes,... etc.... if not for the man...?

You want us, you need us , you are incomplete with out us... and visa..versa...:eusa_eh:

First of all... you'll notice I didn't write these..

I merely posted them for your amusement and disdain...:lol: &..:eusa_eh:

(You'll notice most are missing.. go to the link for the rest..)
---------------------------------------------------------
Rules That Guys Wished Women Knew....:arrow:.. (I'm innocent I tell Ya..!)
Author unknown

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
4. Sometimes we're not thinking about you. Live with it.
5. Get rid of your cat.
6. Sunday = Sports.
7. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
9. You have too many shoes.
12. Mark anniversaries on a calendar.
14. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
16. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.
17. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
19. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
22. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done - not both.
25. Nothing says "I love you" like sex.
27. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
29. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to like it.
30. Your brother is an idiot, your ex-boyfriend is an idiot and your Dad is probably an idiot, too.
31. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
35. Foreign film are best left to foreigners.
36. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

Rules That Guys Wished Women Knew

Hypothetically, if a man speaks in the forest, and there is nobody there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Or right.. a good location for dealing with the age old mysteries..

Ah, Lumpster...there was no conditional clause in my question.

And you seem to have proven its accuracy!

Women don't require any rules!
We make the rules!
And we as women, have the right to change our minds at a moments notice, which in turn may alter the rule.

So guys .. you just gatta keep up!

Women can change any rule at any time, and then men WILL keep up, so long as you have a sandwich perched on top of a beer in one hand, and a lacy negligee in the other.

You require a far more complex man to match and conquer your obvious gifts.. trust me, you want to submit (temporarily.. I'm guessing) to the man, anything less... you don't respect...

Let's talk science here:

big GRIN. Waiting ....

Might work for the Cougars and the younger less refined males but the more experienced male requires far more imagination and inspiration for the symphony to be played to balanced, well timed precision and ultimate satisfaction.

Nope.. If they've got food, and even the slightest hint of sex, they'll throw the remote out the window themselves.

My.. my... Dis... you're blessed with charms beyond reason it seems..

Nope.. If they've got food, and even the slightest hint of sex, they'll throw the remote out the window themselves.

My.. my... Dis... you're blessed with charms beyond reason it seems..

It's been tested, and proven beyond a shadow of a doubt...

Come on guys! The way to a perfect relationship ain't difficult. You just have to remember these five things:

1.It is important to have a woman who helps at home,cooks,cleans and has a job.

2.It is important to have a woman who makes you laugh.

3.It is important to have woman who you can trust and doesn't lie .

4.It is important to have a woman who is good in bed & likes being with you.

5.It is very,very important that these 4 women don't know each other.

Forum List

Back