Ruh roh! Hillary is in trouble now. Russia Is Set To Release Clinton's Intercepted Emails

How will Hillary deny that she took money for favors as Secretary of State after the Russians release her so-called "private emails?"

Russia Is Reportedly Set To Release Clinton's Intercepted Emails

Reliable intelligence sources in the West have indicated that warnings had been received that the Russian Government could in the near future release the text of email messages intercepted from U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server from the time she was U.S. Secretary of State. The release would, the messaging indicated, prove that Secretary Clinton had, in fact, laid open U.S. secrets to foreign interception by putting highly-classified Government reports onto a private server in violation of U.S. law, and that, as suspected, the server had been targeted and hacked by foreign intelligence services.

The reports indicated that the decision as to whether to reveal the intercepts would be made by Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin, and it was possible that the release would, if made, be through a third party, such as Wikileaks. The apparent message from Moscow, through the intelligence community, seemed to indicate frustration with the pace of the official U.S. Department of Justice investigation into the so-called server scandal, which seemed to offer prima facie evidence that U.S. law had been violated by Mrs Clinton’s decision to use a private server through which to conduct official and often highly-secret communications during her time as Secretary of State. U.S. sources indicated that the extensive Deptartment of Justice probe was more focused on the possibility that the private server was used to protect messaging in which Secretary Clinton allegedly discussed quid pro quo transactions with private donors to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for influence on U.S. policy.

So no sources, no verification of any kind, citing the "Defense & Foreign Affairs Group, and the International Strategic Studies Association". Which is just apparently just some Australian dude named Greg.

Page Template- ISSA

But you swallowed it whole. And hasn't Russia been 'reportedly' about to release those emails for....6 months now?

Perhaps 'about to' doesn't mean what you think it means. Or perhaps you're speaking geologically.

SJ hasn't finish 5 grade yet ...as you can see how childish his post are ...
Anyone with a 5th grade education could see the irony of this post. :lol:

Billy cock has no clue.........
Hands down, he is the dumbest SOB on this forum.
truth is I piss SJ off so bad that he loses control like he did here :woohoo:
Piss me off? Are you kidding? I love it when I see a post from you. Your buttons are so easy to push it's like taunting a neurotic dog, making him bark and foam at the mouth. You're a great source of entertainment, buddy. Keep up the good work and keep posting those rambling posts, full of misspelled words and grammatical errors. I love this comedy show. :laugh2: :thup:

"A U.S. intelligence official told Inside the Ring that the indications of the email release are being closely watched, although the veracity of at least two postings on the matter could not be confirmed as authoritative.

A State Department official has said Russia is one of at least three foreign governments likely to have obtained the full content of the former secretary of state’s server through covert hacking operations. The other two are China and Israel.

Russian intelligence agencies are suspected of cyberintrusions that obtained sensitive political information contained in Democratic National Committee networks. Last week, reports surfaced that computer networks of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation were also compromised, also by Russian hackers.

Russian intelligence is considered to be the most capable nation-state cyberespionage and cyberwarfare power, and its intelligence-gathering operations in the U.S. are said to be going at Cold War levels.

Russian President Vladimir Putin, a former KGB intelligence officer schooled in the black arts of covert operations, would be the top authority to order the release of the Clinton emails, if in fact Moscow has obtained the tens of thousands of private emails.

A possible Russian motive for making public all the emails would be to undermine any Justice Department influence in the ongoing FBI investigation of the private email server, an investigation said by FBI sources to have expanded into whether the server was used improperly to boost the fortunes of the Clinton Foundation.

[...]

Mr. Putin may being calculating that the release of some of the highly classified information within the emails could be used against Mrs. Clinton to influence the U.S. presidential election. Alternatively, Mr. Putin could use his access to the emails for blackmail should Mrs. Clinton win the election in November.

Gertz is a top notch national security reporter with excellent sources. The story may or may not be true, but it's clear that US intelligence officials believe it to be so."

Read more: Blog: Russia may be ready to release Clinton emails
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Very interesting. The Clintons could be black mailed at this very moment. Although I think the Russians best use of this information would be greater if she becomes POTUS. If it looks like she will not be elected, what would be in the best interest of this information from Russia's POV??

Funny that the source is a trade magazine for the oil industry.

You'd think a political magazine would run that story.
True. Also, why would Putin tube Hillary's run for President and give it to Trump? Wouldn't he be better off waiting until after the election?

...Very interesting. The Clintons could be black mailed at this very moment. Although I think the Russians best use of this information would be greater if she becomes POTUS. If it looks like she will not be elected, what would be in the best interest of this information from Russia's POV??
Agreed. The Russians aren't stupid. IF this story were true, they'd use it for their own gain, not just to embarrass Hillary and hand Trump the election.

SJ hasn't finish 5 grade yet ...as you can see how childish his post are ...

truth is I piss SJ off so bad that he loses control like he did here :woohoo:
Piss me off? Are you kidding? I love it when I see a post from you. Your buttons are so easy to push it's like taunting a neurotic dog, making him bark and foam at the mouth. You're a great source of entertainment, buddy. Keep up the good work and keep posting those rambling posts, full of misspelled words and grammatical errors. I love this comedy show. :laugh2: :thup:
calm down now I realize you're losing it right now, and trying your best to save face ... but it is what it is ... you losing it:blowup:

Yeah, since Truthmatters left.
and yet you keep making a fool of yourself with your lack of knowledge ....

What are you 10 years old? Dismissed.
I realize because of your lack of knowledge makes you feel insecure, so you strike out with your childish remarks ... I get it ... once again you been bested

How will Hillary deny that she took money for favors as Secretary of State after the Russians release her so-called "private emails?"

Reliable intelligence sources in the West have indicated that warnings had been received that the Russian Government could in the near future release the text of email messages intercepted from U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server from the time she was U.S. Secretary of State. The release would, the messaging indicated, prove that Secretary Clinton had, in fact, laid open U.S. secrets to foreign interception by putting highly-classified Government reports onto a private server in violation of U.S. law, and that, as suspected, the server had been targeted and hacked by foreign intelligence services.

The reports indicated that the decision as to whether to reveal the intercepts would be made by Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin, and it was possible that the release would, if made, be through a third party, such as Wikileaks. The apparent message from Moscow, through the intelligence community, seemed to indicate frustration with the pace of the official U.S. Department of Justice investigation into the so-called server scandal, which seemed to offer prima facie evidence that U.S. law had been violated by Mrs Clinton’s decision to use a private server through which to conduct official and often highly-secret communications during her time as Secretary of State. U.S. sources indicated that the extensive Deptartment of Justice probe was more focused on the possibility that the private server was used to protect messaging in which Secretary Clinton allegedly discussed quid pro quo transactions with private donors to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for influence on U.S. policy.
If you bleev this story, I know a Trump University instructor who would like to sell you some waterfront property.
or even better him a degree in stupidity on what not to buy

Poor rubes. They were so sure Hillary's indictment was imminent for months and months and months and months and months and months.

Their disappointment has to be let down slowly or they might crash into depression. So...let's tell them a fairy tale the Ruskies are about to release her sooper sekrit emails! That's the ticket!
The fact they have them is enough...even if it's just love notes to Huma.
so you have seen these emails that the russians say they have??? cause you said "The fact they have them" or is this you with wishful thinking ....I side on the side of wishful thinking

Poor rubes. They were so sure Hillary's indictment was imminent for months and months and months and months and months and months.

Their disappointment has to be let down slowly or they might crash into depression. So...let's tell them a fairy tale the Ruskies are about to release her sooper sekrit emails! That's the ticket!
The fact they have them is enough.

Fact? There is no such evidence they have them.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
deltex1 was so sure she would get convicted .... talked about her being in a orange jump suit so when it didn't happen he lost it ....now once again he has some hope ... that he hopes she will get busted ... deltex1 will make all kinds a claims ... like he did here claiming its a fact ... when we all know its wishful thinking on his part

Last edited:
Hillary is useless

if you feel that donald trump is a strait talker, then you're dumb as shit ...

Wow! You can't event defend or say anything regarding the problems that accompany Hillary Clinton, that you try to raise Trump as her equal? When did Trump suppress a long line of women under an inappropriate harassment investigation? Which by the way, is a lot worse when a woman, who is supposed to know better under the campaigning banner of "women's rights", does it. When did Trump take huge donations from nations that don't respect women, gays, or anyone the democrat platform is supposed to support?

sorry to inform you hillary has never taken any donations from any nations ... you can't show us anywhere where she has ... where you get this crap from, well, we know where you get it from ...the house of ignorant republicans supporters they have all kinds of false accusation for you to lap up like the lap dog you are

Usmb is all facts.
so is whirlynutdaily or newsmax or any of your far right wing nut case news outlets ... they assured us hillary would go to jail ... seems they missed that one huh???

deltex1 was so sure she would get convicted .... take about her being in a orange jump suit so when it didn't happen he lost it ....now once he has some hope again ... that he hopes she will get busted ... deltex1 will make all kinds a claims ... like he did here claiming its a fact ... when we all know its wishful thinking on his part

NYT: Come on — you know Hillary’s server was hacked, right? Plus: Live video of Comey testimony - Hot Air

This is stupidity on so many levels, especially wanting for it to happen.

And since when is spying/hacking ok to just openly admit? That's cool with anybody? Proud of that? Who are you guys?

they hate this country. they think if they defame her enough that their troll of a presidential candidate has to win.

morons.

Hillary is not the country. If you love the country, you hate Hillary, because she's an interloper. Her innetion is to rape and loot the country. That's what all Democrats are after.

correct me if I wrong here, if I wrong here then I'm wrong .. but do you see anywhere the poster claimed Hillary is our country ??? I seem to missed that claim...

now lets see here... this will show you how stupid Bripat9643 is apparently he missed this ... in 2007 the market started to slowly crash, in 2008 it crashed ... the banks failed ... the car companies failed ... who cause it ??? republicans deregulating the banks, the republicans passing legislation for under the counter derivatives ... who turned it all around Her innetion is to rape and loot the country. That's what all Democrats are after ... seems he missed it big time once again ...HUH !!! and can any one tell us what is innetion is I could find it in the dictionary could this be a misspelled word ... for heaven sakes did Bripat9643 make a mistake??

Last edited:

deltex1 was so sure she would get convicted .... take about her being in a orange jump suit so when it didn't happen he lost it ....now once he has some hope again ... that he hopes she will get busted ... deltex1 will make all kinds a claims ... like he did here claiming its a fact ... when we all know its wishful thinking on his part

NYT: Come on — you know Hillary’s server was hacked, right? Plus: Live video of Comey testimony - Hot Air
no I don't know any such thing ... you jus wish it is

If you bleev this story, I know a Trump University instructor who would like to sell you some waterfront property.

I'll believe that before I believe you're a Republican or a conservative.
Of course you will. Because you are a retard.
I think he's retard too.. when he gets a though he seems to believe it with out question especially if its from some right wing web site

Hey Doofus. The article you linked to is dated JUNE 13, 2106. That's more than 5 weeks ago and still no email release.
I pointed that out too ... just wishful thinking on his part

Forum List

Back