Ruh roh! Hillary is in trouble now. Russia Is Set To Release Clinton's Intercepted Emails

At this point maybe the minister of emails in the Obama cabinet
might want to have a little talk with the party....

This business with them and e mails is becoming a bit much don't ya think?

I don't know what you're talking about Ive always had my triumph ... I guess you were dreaming about me again ... sorry you can't have me
You're a liar, you had a picture of a stupid looking redneck standing in front of a partial brick house that looked like it was in Kentucky or Ohio. You had a really moronic and clueless look on your face like you were retarded. Kind of like the sun was in your eyes and you were too stupid to take the picture with the sun somewhere other than right in your clueless looking face. Try trading places with the person taking the picture, stupid. I guess he/she must be as dumb as you. :lol:
Don't know what you are talking about ... this is the only one Ive ever had ... I guess that brain of yours has finally turned to silly putty ...
You're either a liar or you're so burnt out from drugs and alcohol you don't remember. Probably both.
I don't drink I don't do drugs ... if this is true, then produce this allege picture you speak of ... you're just mad cause that silly putty brain of yours can't remember shit ...I guess its all that meth you've been doing ... you need to seek help cause you're losing it ... this has always been my picture ... I have no Idea in what you're talking about ... must be some other liberal you hate
Sure, like I can post a picture from YOUR computer. Your brain is fried, redneck.
could it be you're mistaken ???could it be its some other liberal who you hate ??? naw that couldn't be it .... let me be clear its only you toothless tobacco chewing republicans that are rednecks ... we hug trees we have all our teeth ... nice try loser once again you've made a fool of your self

You're a liar, you had a picture of a stupid looking redneck standing in front of a partial brick house that looked like it was in Kentucky or Ohio. You had a really moronic and clueless look on your face like you were retarded. Kind of like the sun was in your eyes and you were too stupid to take the picture with the sun somewhere other than right in your clueless looking face. Try trading places with the person taking the picture, stupid. I guess he/she must be as dumb as you. :lol:
Don't know what you are talking about ... this is the only one Ive ever had ... I guess that brain of yours has finally turned to silly putty ...
You're either a liar or you're so burnt out from drugs and alcohol you don't remember. Probably both.
I don't drink I don't do drugs ... if this is true, then produce this allege picture you speak of ... you're just mad cause that silly putty brain of yours can't remember shit ...I guess its all that meth you've been doing ... you need to seek help cause you're losing it ... this has always been my picture ... I have no Idea in what you're talking about ... must be some other liberal you hate
Sure, like I can post a picture from YOUR computer. Your brain is fried, redneck.
could it be you're mistaken ???could it be its some other liberal who you hate ??? naw that couldn't be it .... let me be clear its only you toothless tobacco chewing republicans that are rednecks ... we hug trees we have all our teeth ... nice try loser once again you've made a fool of your self
Nope, it was definitely you. But I don't blame you for denying it, since it was a perfect reflection of who you are...a complete moron. :lol:

if you feel that donald trump is a strait talker, then you're dumb as shit ...

Wow! You can't event defend or say anything regarding the problems that accompany Hillary Clinton, that you try to raise Trump as her equal? When did Trump suppress a long line of women under an inappropriate harassment investigation? Which by the way, is a lot worse when a woman, who is supposed to know better under the campaigning banner of "women's rights", does it. When did Trump take huge donations from nations that don't respect women, gays, or anyone the democrat platform is supposed to support?
sorry to inform you hillary has never taken any donations from any nations ... you can't show us anywhere where she has ... where you get this crap from, well, we know where you get it from ...the house of ignorant republicans supporters they have all kinds of false accusation for you to lap up like the lap dog you are

Once again Billy, it's revealed how little you really do know. Several sources have confirmed her Foundation's resources are attributed to her association with foreign nations. There is even the clear knowledge of Mrs. Clinton's entanglements with foreign government donations, as revealed from her prior rival Bernie Sanders.

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State

Foreign Government Gifts to Clinton Foundation on the Rise

The Vermont senator said he’s concerned “a sitting secretary of State and a foundation run by her husband collects many millions of dollars from foreign governments, governments which are dictatorships.”

“You don’t have a lot of civil liberties or democratic rights in Saudi Arabia. You don’t have a lot of respect there for opposition points of view, for gay rights, for women’s rights.”

Sanders makes rare dig at Clinton over foreign donations

Since Hillary Clinton left the State Department, the governments of Germany, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Oman, and others have given money to the global initiative. Minassian said that now that she is running for president, that will stop, as will plans to hold gatherings overseas.
As far as the other Clinton programs and initiatives, the Clintons were permitted to collect donations from foreign governments. But they did agree to increased reporting requirements, though the Clinton Foundation says it failed to meet the reporting requirements in some cases.

In short, there are serious questions about how the Clinton Foundation reported foreign government donations.

Mrs Clinton's efforts to mislead and lie to the American people will continue, as she has made no effort to prevent herself from doing so.
this is how moronic you are the clinton foundation has nothing to do with her campaign ... not one dime from the clinton foundations goes to her campaign ... you can post all the sources of the clinton foundation receiving money from what ever country you want, I don't care ... not one dime has gone to her campaign and you can't show us where any money has ... that shows us how moronic you are ...

You said she has never taken any donations or financial support from foreign governments, You said there is no proof Hillary has financial ties to ANY foreign governments, while I have provided proof that she. What business would a candidate have in having financial CONNECTIONS well beyond her time spent through her campaign ambitions? What is she getting in return for their charitable offerings? Countries don't just donate with nothing expected in return, if you think otherwise - name them.

Use your brain Billy, I know that's often difficult for you to do.
I am using my brain thank you very much ...the problem you have is yours is clouded with stupidity ... the clinton foundations isn't her campaign donations money never has been... its their foundation ... where all countries of the world donate to it ... not just americans ... the clinton foundation doesn't just help americans, they help all the peoples of the world ... which you fail to understand ... all campaign donations are subjected to campaign disclosure ... if she gets a donation from a foreign government she is question about it if she didn't return it ...she is then asked why didn't she return it ... so far there hasn't been one foreign donation to her campaign ... her campaign isn't the clinton foundation money you dolts ... it never has been ... the fact that you kept trying to imply that it is, and trying to convince other that it it is, thats you not using your brain

Nope, it was definitely you. But I don't blame you for denying it, since it was a perfect reflection of who you are...a complete moron. :lol:
yep brain dead what can I say

Glad you're finally admitting you're brain dead. Thanks, Billybob.

Fact? There is no such evidence they have them.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
Usmb is all facts.
so is whirlynutdaily or newsmax or any of your far right wing nut case news outlets ... they assured us hillary would go to jail ... seems they missed that one huh???

Convenient that Bill Clinton was involved in a private meeting with attorney general Mrs. Lynch while his wife was under investigation from serious allegations brought forth and confirmed by the Inspector General. That in itself alludes to political deal making that arises suspicion, You can truthfully say you won't find any impartiality nor integrity from within the Obama administration.
yes it was convenient for you right wing nut jobs make something out of nothing ... we understand your fears .. you fear everything left wing sucks to be you

This coming from liberals who blame President George W Bush for overthrowing Saddam Hissein over WMDs, and your 9-11 "blame.Bush" conspiracy theories :lol:

He fact remains, the Obama administration is anything but transparentand forthcoming whole Mrs Clinton is far from being honest to the American people
where ever you got this is beyond me ... what I question about George W Bush is why did he have to Lie to go to war ... as for 911... why did he and all of his administration Ignore pdb about attacks on the US ...when Clarke a republican tried to show this was going to happen if we didn't look into it ... it has all been document ... Bush ignore that PDB he was more concern according to the 911 hearings in going into Iraq ...where you get this Blame G w Bush for what ever is beyond me... I deal in facts and the facts I stated here are Document by the 911 hearings ... so you can think what you want, its a free country ...but what you can't do is make it up ... I will challenge you every time ...

Wow! You can't event defend or say anything regarding the problems that accompany Hillary Clinton, that you try to raise Trump as her equal? When did Trump suppress a long line of women under an inappropriate harassment investigation? Which by the way, is a lot worse when a woman, who is supposed to know better under the campaigning banner of "women's rights", does it. When did Trump take huge donations from nations that don't respect women, gays, or anyone the democrat platform is supposed to support?
sorry to inform you hillary has never taken any donations from any nations ... you can't show us anywhere where she has ... where you get this crap from, well, we know where you get it from ...the house of ignorant republicans supporters they have all kinds of false accusation for you to lap up like the lap dog you are

Once again Billy, it's revealed how little you really do know. Several sources have confirmed her Foundation's resources are attributed to her association with foreign nations. There is even the clear knowledge of Mrs. Clinton's entanglements with foreign government donations, as revealed from her prior rival Bernie Sanders.

The Vermont senator said he’s concerned “a sitting secretary of State and a foundation run by her husband collects many millions of dollars from foreign governments, governments which are dictatorships.”

“You don’t have a lot of civil liberties or democratic rights in Saudi Arabia. You don’t have a lot of respect there for opposition points of view, for gay rights, for women’s rights.”

Since Hillary Clinton left the State Department, the governments of Germany, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Oman, and others have given money to the global initiative. Minassian said that now that she is running for president, that will stop, as will plans to hold gatherings overseas.
As far as the other Clinton programs and initiatives, the Clintons were permitted to collect donations from foreign governments. But they did agree to increased reporting requirements, though the Clinton Foundation says it failed to meet the reporting requirements in some cases.

In short, there are serious questions about how the Clinton Foundation reported foreign government donations.

Mrs Clinton's efforts to mislead and lie to the American people will continue, as she has made no effort to prevent herself from doing so.
this is how moronic you are the clinton foundation has nothing to do with her campaign ... not one dime from the clinton foundations goes to her campaign ... you can post all the sources of the clinton foundation receiving money from what ever country you want, I don't care ... not one dime has gone to her campaign and you can't show us where any money has ... that shows us how moronic you are ...

You said she has never taken any donations or financial support from foreign governments, You said there is no proof Hillary has financial ties to ANY foreign governments, while I have provided proof that she. What business would a candidate have in having financial CONNECTIONS well beyond her time spent through her campaign ambitions? What is she getting in return for their charitable offerings? Countries don't just donate with nothing expected in return, if you think otherwise - name them.

I am using my brain thank you very much ...the problem you have is yours is clouded with stupidity ... the clinton foundations isn't her campaign donations money never has been... its their foundation ... where all countries of the world donate to it ... not just americans ... the clinton foundation doesn't just help americans, they help all the peoples of the world ... which you fail to understand ... all campaign donations are subjected to campaign disclosure ... if she gets a donation from a foreign government she is question about it if she didn't return it ...she is then asked why didn't she return it ... so far there hasn't been one foreign donation to her campaign ... her campaign isn't the clinton foundation money you dolts ... it never has been ... the fact that you kept trying to imply that it is, and trying to convince other that it it is, thats you not using your brain

LMAO!! You really don't have the slightest clue of comprehension do you? Answer me this Billu. How can someone who "claims" to be the champion for women's rights, take financial contribution from foreign governments that suppress women's rights?

How can Mrs.Clinton say she understands and fights for women when she fought to silence women who spoke against the actions of her husband?

With regard to financial contribution to her foundation she hasn't complied with the full disclosure she agreed to regarding those finances and how they are being used, as it was mentioned in the statement below from politicofact..

Usmb is all facts.
so is whirlynutdaily or newsmax or any of your far right wing nut case news outlets ... they assured us hillary would go to jail ... seems they missed that one huh???

Convenient that Bill Clinton was involved in a private meeting with attorney general Mrs. Lynch while his wife was under investigation from serious allegations brought forth and confirmed by the Inspector General. That in itself alludes to political deal making that arises suspicion, You can truthfully say you won't find any impartiality nor integrity from within the Obama administration.
yes it was convenient for you right wing nut jobs make something out of nothing ... we understand your fears .. you fear everything left wing sucks to be you

This coming from liberals who blame President George W Bush for overthrowing Saddam Hissein over WMDs, and your 9-11 "blame.Bush" conspiracy theories :lol:

He fact remains, the Obama administration is anything but transparentand forthcoming whole Mrs Clinton is far from being honest to the American people
where ever you got this is beyond me ... what I question about George W Bush is why did he have to Lie to go to war ... as for 911... why did he and all of his administration Ignore pdb about attacks on the US ...when Clarke a republican tried to show this was going to happen if we didn't look into it ... it has all been document ... Bush ignore that PDB he was more concern according to the 911 hearings in going into Iraq ...where you get this Blame G w Bush for what ever is beyond me... I deal in facts and the facts I stated here are Document by the 911 hearings ... so you can think what you want, its a free country ...but what you can't do is make it up ... I will challenge you every time ...

Let me educate you Billy on some government documents and statements, and I'm confident I can beat you on that challenge regarding this every time

The Clinton administration and those democrats of his party, up to the end of his administration, believed Saddam had WMDs. This information along with foreign intelligence from Great Britian is the information Prrsident George W Bush went on to build his case.

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 - Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq and to replace it with a democratic government.

H.R.4655 - 105th Congress (1997-1998): Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

William J. Clinton: Statement on Signing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"There is no doubt that . Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, Dec, 5, 2001.

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

As for 9-11. It is a known fact that none of the intelligence agencies were communicating among each other to deliver accurate information. There was no precise detail of an airline assault on the twin towers or the pentagon. Another fact, had President Clinton even bothered to respond to terrorist attacks under his administration, those terrorists groups wouldn't be so emboldened and well organized to plot the attack that happened on 9-11

Last edited:

Let me educate you Billy on some government documents and statements, and I'm pretty sure I can beat you on that challenge regarding this every time

The Clinton administration and those democrats of his party, up to the end of his administration, believed Saddam had WMDs. This information along with foreign intelligence from Great Britian is the information Prrsident George W Bush went on to build his case.

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 - Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq and to replace it with a democratic government.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"There is no doubt that . Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, Dec, 5, 2001.
again these were statement made because of the false information that was given to them ...are you really this stupid???

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.
these were all statements made by them when they were lied to and didn't know it was a lie .. I'm not denying they said this ... they were lied to you idiot

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

As for 9-11. It is a known fact that none of the intelligence agencies were communicating among each other to deliver accurate information. There was no precise detail of an airline assault on the twin towers or the pentagon. Another fact, had President Clinton even bothered to respond to terrorist attacks under his administration, those terrorists groups wouldn't be so emboldened and well organized to plot the attack that happened on 9-11
it is you who needs to be educated here ... what you have posted is statement before the Lie was discovered... we all know this all ready ...then you try to say see they agreed with the war ... they did believe it was true ... so what would you have expected her to say ... this is the stupidest thing you tried to pull here... here we have the administration telling her, showing her showing everyone this intel, so she agreed to work with the president and now you're trying to trash her for working with the president ... really???

again these were statement made because of the false information that was given to them ...are you really this stupid??? do you not understand that they too believed the bush administration and was willing to work with them ???

this was a statement made when they all received information form the CIA, that came from Cheney and Bush ... read the god damn 911 commission report its all there .. they were lied to ...

I seen this crap time and time again... like you really are saying something new... guess what ??? you're not !!! then saying see hillary was for the war ...I agree she was for the war... we all have read these statenebts before ... we believe hillary was telling us the truth at that time ... what we did realize and she didn't realize that the republicans would lie to us all ... that's what you fail to admit and understand here... I agree with all the Dems statements before the lie was discovered ... were they being sincere with the country when they didn't know they would be lied to i believe they were

you know you need to go and read the 911 commission report it doesn't support any of your right wing web site opinions ... I've read this crap before you're not the first rodeo to try and push this crap .... in the PDB that you failed to post, that Bush was given it said Al-Queada in the U.S. learning to fly Airliners ... Don't you think they should have looked into that ??? really don't you think they should have??? Bush didn't ... as for Clinton and your attempt to smear his attempts to advise the new administration... its all there ... where you say ??? the 911 commission report ... in the 911 commission report that you have failed to read that he and Gore both told Bush and cheney about the AlQeada ... from the intel they had that they believe they were going to attack the US ... Once again the Bush administration ignored them ... like I say what you have posted here is from right wing web sites and not the 911 commission report ... I could sit her all day and post what you have written as right wing cover up stories .. cause thats what it is ... why don't you download the 911 commission report then you won't look the fool ... and I'm not going to address all of your right wing web site stories again until you read the 911commission report ... and stop looking the fool

Last edited:

LMAO!! You really don't have the slightest clue of comprehension do you? Answer me this Billu. How can someone who "claims" to be the champion for women's rights, take financial contribution from foreign governments that suppress women's rights?

How can Mrs.Clinton say she understands and fights for women when she fought to silence women who spoke against the actions of her husband?

With regard to financial contribution to her foundation she hasn't complied with the full disclosure she agreed to regarding those finances and how they are being used, as it was mentioned in the statement below from politicofact..

stop the bull shit ...do you have string attached to you arms or do you have a hand stuck up your ass speaking for you ??? stop with the right wing fake talking points ... hillary has done more for women right then any politician to date ... your attempt here are nothing more then attempts to smear ... yes the clinton get money from countries who treat their women badly ...we all know this ... that doesn't make the week on women rights with no money they can't change these countries minds you idiot...

you pick the stupidest stuff to try and convince how terrible they are... what about all these women in the countries that treat them badly who are now being protected by the money from the clinton foundation did you for get to write that too ??? I mean you're quick to demonize her when she gets the money but you fail to write what she does with it, now don't you ... thats right tell only half the story then convicted her in the press ... thats why you republican keep failing to convict her of anything you don't do diligence

P.S.
one other thing woman or not if you trie to attack any of her family she will attack back.. yes she has gone after woman ... what you failed again at is all the men she has gone after too ... thats the republicans typical ploy ... tell have the story the say see how bad she is

Glad you're finally admitting you're brain dead. Thanks, Billybob.
right your brain dead

Just imagine if Putin hacked the Mossad's emails...

Example:

June, 2001 - BUY BUY BUY gold, defense stocks, oil, and US treasury bills!!!

Hillary: "The broad right wing conspiracy is out to get me...........and so are the Russians! And the cat lovers and the dog lovers and the ...............WELL EVERYONE!!!!!!".
What a fucking loser piece of shit she is!

This is stupidity on so many levels, especially wanting for it to happen.

And since when is spying/hacking ok to just openly admit? That's cool with anybody? Proud of that? Who are you guys?
And you don't believe the Obama administration has spent billions of dollars and tens of thousands of man hours attempting to hack the GOP, the Russians, Israel, China and a hundred other countries and groups?
You REALLY need to pull your head out of Hillary's asshole. Unless you want to end up in her prison cell with her.

Let me educate you Billy on some government documents and statements, and I'm pretty sure I can beat you on that challenge regarding this every time

again these were statement made because of the false information that was given to them ...are you really this stupid???

Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.
these were all statements made by them when they were lied to and didn't know it was a lie .. I'm not denying they said this ... they were lied to you idiot

it is you who needs to be educated here ..

< snip >

:lol: :lol: :lol: - Bully you're not that intelligent to educate me

I haven't cited opinion, the Iraq Liberation Act is Bill HR 4655 from the 105th Congress and signed by President Clinton specifically stating the CLINTON administration's view of Saddam well before Al Gore and George W Bush were selected in the primary - jackass.

Are you really that much of an idiot that you don't know what HR 4655 even is? Did you even look it up or just typed more useless bullshit without any links and specifics to back them up?

If the Clinton administration believed the weapons inspectors had actual FACTS, a United Nations that was corrupt in its own oil for food scandals with nations like France making money off of Iraq, why did President Clinton sign the bill?

The difference between you and I,Billy is at least I can BACK UP what I post while you ramble on with speculations that you can't provide any links for. If you can't that - move on and stop wasting my time.

Last edited:
This is stupidity on so many levels, especially wanting for it to happen.

And since when is spying/hacking ok to just openly admit? That's cool with anybody? Proud of that? Who are you guys?
Point the blame, and guilt trip at Hillary; not the patriotic, law-abiding, Americans who want the truth out in the open...
The liberals know she's rotten to the core.....and they know Putin will expose her....

Totally agree! :thup:

Just one clarification..... not only Russia has her emails. China, Iran, Israel.....and even several more countries have them too. In other words...half of the world has Hitlery Clinton emails.

Hitlery emails are public knowledge.:D;)

All her fault. She should never ... and will never become President.

How will Hillary deny that she took money for favors as Secretary of State after the Russians release her so-called "private emails?"

Russia Is Reportedly Set To Release Clinton's Intercepted Emails

Reliable intelligence sources in the West have indicated that warnings had been received that the Russian Government could in the near future release the text of email messages intercepted from U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server from the time she was U.S. Secretary of State. The release would, the messaging indicated, prove that Secretary Clinton had, in fact, laid open U.S. secrets to foreign interception by putting highly-classified Government reports onto a private server in violation of U.S. law, and that, as suspected, the server had been targeted and hacked by foreign intelligence services.

The reports indicated that the decision as to whether to reveal the intercepts would be made by Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin, and it was possible that the release would, if made, be through a third party, such as Wikileaks. The apparent message from Moscow, through the intelligence community, seemed to indicate frustration with the pace of the official U.S. Department of Justice investigation into the so-called server scandal, which seemed to offer prima facie evidence that U.S. law had been violated by Mrs Clinton’s decision to use a private server through which to conduct official and often highly-secret communications during her time as Secretary of State. U.S. sources indicated that the extensive Deptartment of Justice probe was more focused on the possibility that the private server was used to protect messaging in which Secretary Clinton allegedly discussed quid pro quo transactions with private donors to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for influence on U.S. policy.
How's that indictment coming?

Forum List

Back