RUH ROH! "Hillary Is HITLER To Blacks" - Louis Farrakhan

Good, he is correct on this one. Maybe if the word gets out, the democrats will have to start to deliver on their promises to help the black community break free from the governments care.
I think it would be a great benefit to all Americans.
No he isn't correct on this one. And just what do you mean by blacks breaking free of government care? 75& of Blacks are not poor or dependent on anyone. They work for a living and support their families, married or not! Perhaps you mean those few Blacks who anguish in your prisons for such horrendous crimes as marijuana possession. Set them free, erase their criminal histories and the families your courts destroyed might be able to get off welfare. They can then begin to join the 75% of decent hard working Blacks in contributing to their communities,
shove it.
what do you mean "my" prisons, I don't own any prisons.
I smell troll.

Democrats don't hate blacks anymore, they hate blacks who don't believe they are superior to whites.
That's not what their own e-mails say.
That's not what that room full of elitist rich white liberal donors said when they called blacks 'Nazis', 'murderers', and called them 'F*ed up in the head' if they do not think like them and vote Democrat.

Libs keep protesting they are not racist and do not hate blacks, but everything about them - who they are in their private moments, in / on their private e-mails, and in their private rooms - tell a different story.

Republicans quoting Farrakhan.

Hilarious. :lol:

Did anyone ask him what he thinks about you? :lol:
Republicans now side with Farrakhan, oppose the free market, and have completely abandoned their "family values." What an election.
perception.
are the republicans suddenly agreeing with Farrakhan or is Farrakhan finally agreeing with the republicans.

In case you aren't aware, Farrakhan only speaks for a tiny portion of the black population .. emphasis on TINY.

Farrakhan also doesn't like Obama .. and obviously nobody listened to him then, just as they aren't listening to him now.

There are good reasons why Farrakhan has not grown the Nation beyond TINY .. and this is one of them.
I have no idea about Farrakhan, I dont follow him or concern myself with him.
As far as him speaking for the black community, I never expected he did, at least not any more than Jackson or Sharpton speak for the black community.
I personally think its somewhat racist to think that the black community is so damn lame that they need to appoint someone as their speaker.

I appreciate the civility brother.

There are many who anoint themselves as 'leaders' within the black community .. and the media plays into that. It's leftover from slavery and Reconstruction when only black preachers were allowed to speak openly. During the struggles for Civil Rights, 'leaders' were actually important and useful .. but most are still stuck in the 60's today.

I've often admired Farrakhan and especially the Nation. I've attended several of their events. I have great admiration for Muslim families and children. That being said, I've never wanted to be in the Nation or be Muslim.

The fight agaianst racism in this country takes many forms and sometimes makes strange bedfellows of those who fight against it .. and black support for Hillary Clinton fits the category of strange bedfellows. The unifying bond is Donald Trump.

Had Hillary been running against a sane republican, I would be throwing my vote away voting for my friend, Jill Stein.

Politics isn't always about who you like, it's also about purpose. Clinton serves a greater purpose against the evil I stand against.
And I see it differently, Clinton represents the party that every 4 years runs on the promise of "fixing" the black communities. Yet nothing is ever done. Nothing has been done in the last 30 years. Donald Trump was right when he said, What do you have to lose. Maybe wording could have been better but essentially he is correct.
And I still don't really understand why Trump has been considered racist toward blacks. I must have missed something. His idea of moving jobs into those areas seems fairly reasonable.
How many brilliant minds are going to waste because some kid does not have the resources to work himself out of that failing community? How many of those kids turn to drugs or some form of crime out boredom or because their self worth is beat down by what looks like a hopeless situation.
Empty promises do nothing to help a correctable situation. The democrats have been selling empty promises for years.

Democrats don't hate blacks anymore, they hate blacks who don't believe they are superior to whites.
That's not what their own e-mails say.
That's not what that room full of elitist rich white liberal donors said when they called blacks 'Nazis', 'murderers', and called them 'F*ed up in the head' if they do not think like them and vote Democrat.

Libs keep protesting they are not racist and do not hate blacks, but everything about them - who they are in their private moments, in / on their private e-mails, and in their private rooms - tell a different story.
They mostly just live in an "anti-racist" bubble and don't become privy to what is or isn't socially acceptable by the social justice warriors who elect them until much later.

The new Democratic Party of Tumblr,Twitter and university fame hates white people, not blacks and other non-whites.

Good, he is correct on this one. Maybe if the word gets out, the democrats will have to start to deliver on their promises to help the black community break free from the governments care.
No he isn't correct on this one. And just what do you mean by blacks breaking free of government care? 75& of Blacks are not poor or dependent on anyone. They work for a living and support their families, married or not! Perhaps you mean those few Blacks who anguish in your prisons for such horrendous crimes as marijuana possession. Set them free, erase their criminal histories and the families your courts destroyed might be able to get off welfare. They can then begin to join the 75% of decent hard working Blacks in contributing to their communities,
shove it.
I smell troll.
I did "shove it"..right down your friggin' throat. I asked you a question first..the way things work is you answer mine first then I will answer yours.
If you smell troll if is is because you keep raising your arms and exposing your foul armpits to the air.

Republicans now side with Farrakhan, oppose the free market, and have completely abandoned their "family values." What an election.
perception.
are the republicans suddenly agreeing with Farrakhan or is Farrakhan finally agreeing with the republicans.

In case you aren't aware, Farrakhan only speaks for a tiny portion of the black population .. emphasis on TINY.

Farrakhan also doesn't like Obama .. and obviously nobody listened to him then, just as they aren't listening to him now.

There are good reasons why Farrakhan has not grown the Nation beyond TINY .. and this is one of them.
As far as him speaking for the black community, I never expected he did, at least not any more than Jackson or Sharpton speak for the black community.
I personally think its somewhat racist to think that the black community is so damn lame that they need to appoint someone as their speaker.

There are many who anoint themselves as 'leaders' within the black community .. and the media plays into that. It's leftover from slavery and Reconstruction when only black preachers were allowed to speak openly. During the struggles for Civil Rights, 'leaders' were actually important and useful .. but most are still stuck in the 60's today.

I've often admired Farrakhan and especially the Nation. I've attended several of their events. I have great admiration for Muslim families and children. That being said, I've never wanted to be in the Nation or be Muslim.

The fight agaianst racism in this country takes many forms and sometimes makes strange bedfellows of those who fight against it .. and black support for Hillary Clinton fits the category of strange bedfellows. The unifying bond is Donald Trump.

Had Hillary been running against a sane republican, I would be throwing my vote away voting for my friend, Jill Stein.

Politics isn't always about who you like, it's also about purpose. Clinton serves a greater purpose against the evil I stand against.
And I see it differently, Clinton represents the party that every 4 years runs on the promise of "fixing" the black communities. Yet nothing is ever done. Nothing has been done in the last 30 years. Donald Trump was right when he said, What do you have to lose. Maybe wording could have been better but essentially he is correct.
And I still don't really understand why Trump has been considered racist toward blacks. I must have missed something. His idea of moving jobs into those areas seems fairly reasonable.
How many brilliant minds are going to waste because some kid does not have the resources to work himself out of that failing community? How many of those kids turn to drugs or some form of crime out boredom or because their self worth is beat down by what looks like a hopeless situation.
Empty promises do nothing to help a correctable situation. The democrats have been selling empty promises for years.
Poor thang! you don't even know that 75% of Blacks do NOT live in poverty and live in relatively safe communities. Most Black communities do not need fixing. The Conservative and Liberal media just makes it seem that way because it sells well to white audiences.

shove it.
I smell troll.
I did "shove it"..right down your friggin' throat. I asked you a question first..the way things work is you answer mine first then I will answer yours.
If you smell troll if is is because you keep raising your arms and exposing your foul armpits to the air.
once again a liberal shows their intellect.
the inability to discuss an issue without name calling, swearing, and or insulting shows a lack of education.
Tell me, why would I, or anyone for that matter want to be associated with a group that responds to everything in the manner that liberals do?

perception.

Poor thang! you don't even know that 75% of Blacks do NOT live in poverty and live in relatively safe communities. Most Black communities do not need fixing. The Conservative and Liberal media just makes it seem that way because it sells well to white audiences.
Great, now that we have determined that the democrats are in fact liars that are playing the blacks for fools, (you just said this)
We can then agree that its time to end affirmative action, its going to be ok to have voter ID and there will be no need to consider services or anything else for blacks that we do not consider for whites, since we are now, in your words, finally equal in society.

Great, now that we have determined that the democrats are in fact liars that are playing the blacks for fools, (you just said this)
We can then agree that its time to end affirmative action, its going to be ok to have voter ID and there will be no need to consider services or anything else for blacks that we do not consider for whites, since we are now, in your words, finally equal in society.
Stop hallucinating. "We" haven't determined a damn thing except racists exist in both parties but more so in the GOP. And in case you missed it I cited the Conservative media and Liberal media as being complicit in the same racist hegemony. I didn't mention party affiliation there.

And your low opinion of Blacks is unwarranted. It is precisely because so many RW bigots like you fill the ranks of the GOP that Blacks shun the party and vote Democrat. It isn't the Democrats who are trying to suppress the Blacks vote and it isn't the Democrats who cry about a few Blacks using Affirmative Action in the few places it actually exists. In MY WORDS, there is still a long road to equality. We aren't there yet but thanks to modern Democrats, one day that promise might be realized.

Forum List

Back