RUH ROH! "Hillary Is HITLER To Blacks" - Louis Farrakhan

Why should they have to aplogize for your imagination? :eusa_think:
Nice try to doge the FACTS of how the DNC's and Hillary's personal and embarrassing e-mails were hacked and released, resulting in among other things, the firing of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz....and everyone realizing the DNC/Hillary are a bunch or racist, sexist, anti-Semitic Homophobes.

Good, he is correct on this one. Maybe if the word gets out, the democrats will have to start to deliver on their promises to help the black community break free from the governments care.
I think it would be a great benefit to all Americans.
No he isn't correct on this one. And just what do you mean by blacks breaking free of government care? 75& of Blacks are not poor or dependent on anyone. They work for a living and support their families, married or not! Perhaps you mean those few Blacks who anguish in your prisons for such horrendous crimes as marijuana possession. Set them free, erase their criminal histories and the families your courts destroyed might be able to get off welfare. They can then begin to join the 75% of decent hard working Blacks in contributing to their communities,

Republicans quoting Farrakhan.

Hilarious. :lol:

Did anyone ask him what he thinks about you? :lol:
Republicans now side with Farrakhan, oppose the free market, and have completely abandoned their "family values." What an election.
perception.
are the republicans suddenly agreeing with Farrakhan or is Farrakhan finally agreeing with the republicans.

In case you aren't aware, Farrakhan only speaks for a tiny portion of the black population .. emphasis on TINY.

Farrakhan also doesn't like Obama .. and obviously nobody listened to him then, just as they aren't listening to him now.

There are good reasons why Farrakhan has not grown the Nation beyond TINY .. and this is one of them.
I have no idea about Farrakhan, I dont follow him or concern myself with him.
As far as him speaking for the black community, I never expected he did, at least not any more than Jackson or Sharpton speak for the black community.
I personally think its somewhat racist to think that the black community is so damn lame that they need to appoint someone as their speaker.

I appreciate the civility brother.

There are many who anoint themselves as 'leaders' within the black community .. and the media plays into that. It's leftover from slavery and Reconstruction when only black preachers were allowed to speak openly. During the struggles for Civil Rights, 'leaders' were actually important and useful .. but most are still stuck in the 60's today.

I've often admired Farrakhan and especially the Nation. I've attended several of their events. I have great admiration for Muslim families and children. That being said, I've never wanted to be in the Nation or be Muslim.

The fight agaianst racism in this country takes many forms and sometimes makes strange bedfellows of those who fight against it .. and black support for Hillary Clinton fits the category of strange bedfellows. The unifying bond is Donald Trump.

Had Hillary been running against a sane republican, I would be throwing my vote away voting for my friend, Jill Stein.

Politics isn't always about who you like, it's also about purpose. Clinton serves a greater purpose against the evil I stand against.

Republicans now side with Farrakhan, oppose the free market, and have completely abandoned their "family values." What an election.
perception.
are the republicans suddenly agreeing with Farrakhan or is Farrakhan finally agreeing with the republicans.

In case you aren't aware, Farrakhan only speaks for a tiny portion of the black population .. emphasis on TINY.

Farrakhan also doesn't like Obama .. and obviously nobody listened to him then, just as they aren't listening to him now.

There are good reasons why Farrakhan has not grown the Nation beyond TINY .. and this is one of them.
As far as him speaking for the black community, I never expected he did, at least not any more than Jackson or Sharpton speak for the black community.
I personally think its somewhat racist to think that the black community is so damn lame that they need to appoint someone as their speaker.

I've been saying for a long time that Farrakhan is a TRUE Black conservative in every sense of the word. This latest revelation leaves no doubt of that!

perception.

I've been saying for a long time that Farrakhan is a TRUE Black conservative in every sense of the word. This latest revelation leaves no doubt of that!

Then you've been correct brother for a long time.

perception.

Then you've been correct brother for a long time.

Inded… i observed that Farrakhan was embittered when he learned of Obama's and Hillary's involvement in the death of Africa's friend and compatriot, Omar Gaddafi! Honestly, While I was not too surprised by Hillary's involvement as a White American woman from the south, like Farrakhan, I was disturbed by Obama's complicity. And though my loyalty to both Hillary and Obama was wounded, I never lost sight of the ultimate prize of universal domestic equality and all that fair minded Americans have been fighting for all these years. Hillary still upholds those ideasl and we must hold her accountable once she wins. Trump OTOH would set us back another decade. Hillary must prevail.

Last edited:
Farrakhan is a useful ally in the war against Jews but he should know damn well Clinton is nothing but a 2 bit banana republic dictator,to even compare her to a great leader like Hitler is fucking pathetic.

Farrakhan is a joke.

But it seems Reds don't understand the nuances of American life.

Last edited:
Anyways speaking of the KKK, didn't they just announce their official endorsement of Trump this week?
Yes, and Trump immediately denounced their support.

Has the DNC / Hillary denounced THEMSELVES for being exposed as racist, sexist, anti-faith, anti-Semitic Homophobes who have called blacks 'Uncle Toms' , 'Nazi's, 'Murderers',& 'F*ed up in the head'?

You say that, yet Blacks, gays, and Jews ALL overwhelmingly support Clinton over Trump.

Are you suggesting that you're a better judge of who and what stands against them then they are?
If Democrats dared to attack Farrakhan the way they attack Duke they would lose all of the black vote.

The alt-right controls the entire black community.

Anyways speaking of the KKK, didn't they just announce their official endorsement of Trump this week?

Has the DNC / Hillary denounced THEMSELVES for being exposed as racist, sexist, anti-faith, anti-Semitic Homophobes who have called blacks 'Uncle Toms' , 'Nazi's, 'Murderers',& 'F*ed up in the head'?

Didn't Sec. Clinton denounce the Deplorables like the moroonies who parrot this nonsense?

Say what you will, Farrakan nailed Hillary and Planned Parenthood and black eugenics

Farrakhan is a joke.

But it seem Reds don't understand the nuances of American life.
So why doesn't Hillary mention him by name and label him a "deplorable" like she did with Jared Taylor and David Duke?

Is she scared?

Didn't Sec. Clinton denounce the Deplorables like the moroonies who parrot this nonsense?
She didn't denounce Farrakhan.

She wouldn't dare.

perception.

Lots of white nationalists and white supremacists don't like Trump either, but still the majority do because he is viewed as a stepping stone.

Obama and the Democrats are actually loved by Farrakhan's followers and most other black nationalists for the exact same reason.

The alt-right controls the entire black community.
Yeah, that's why the black population is overwhelmingly voting for Trump in droves....

:lmao:
You don't understand the political spectrum or the alt-right.

Alt-right blacks are ALL Democrats because Democrats further their agenda better than Republicans ever will. Alt-right whites are pretty much all Republicans because Democrats are serving the agenda of the alt-right blacks and browns.

According to rich, elitist white Liberal Donors, Blacks who do not agree with them and who do not support the Liberal agenda are 'Nazis', 'murderers' and 'F*ed in the head'.

She wouldn't dare.

Maybe she riled a few feather in 2008 when she called on Obama to denounce and reject his support? And Obama did. The fake Muslim Farrakhan had not endorsed Sec. Clinton. But has high praise for Donald "the Lying Groper"

Black leader Louis Farrakhan slams Hillary Clinton, praises Donald Trump, and says violence and bloodshed are necessary (3 short videos) – Darkmoon

Fuck him.

She wouldn't dare.

Maybe she riled a few feather in 2008 when she called on Obama to denounce and reject his support? And Obama did. The fake Muslim Farrakhan had not endorsed Sec. Clinton. But has high praise for Donald "the Lying Groper"

Black leader Louis Farrakhan slams Hillary Clinton, praises Donald Trump, and says violence and bloodshed are necessary (3 short videos) – Darkmoon

Fuck him.
I dare you to say that in an inner city.

Hillary can't afford to lose millions of black voters by specifically attacking Farrakhan.

According to rich, elitist white Liberal Donors, Blacks who do not agree with them and who do not support the Liberal agenda are 'Nazis', 'murderers' and 'F*ed in the head'.
Margaret Sanger Democrats are pretty much all dead. Francis Cress Welsing is the new Margaret Sanger and she was a rabid black supremacist.

Democrats don't hate blacks anymore, they hate blacks who don't believe they are superior to whites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back