Ruh Roe - AG Barr going after Soros?

Sic 'em dog...

"US Attorney General Bill Barr spoke with Martha MacCallum on FOX News. Bill Barr called out George Soros for subverting the legal system in the US and creating more crime and violence."

HUGE! AG Bill Barr Calls Out George Soros For Subverting Legal System and Causing "Increase in Violent Crime and More Victims" Through Targeting District Attorney Races
Lol, funny shit.

Oh? Does the crapitus support increased violence and crime?
Where did you get that idea?
Usually from your own posts.

Billy the Bagman thinks he is the American version of Levretny Beria
Who The Hell is That?

I could ask 300 Americans that and not one would know.
Hes a Soviet...and therefore American leftist...hero.
show man find crime quote.jpg

This is the left's favorite tactic.

Sic 'em dog...

"US Attorney General Bill Barr spoke with Martha MacCallum on FOX News. Bill Barr called out George Soros for subverting the legal system in the US and creating more crime and violence."

HUGE! AG Bill Barr Calls Out George Soros For Subverting Legal System and Causing "Increase in Violent Crime and More Victims" Through Targeting District Attorney Races

How is he "subverting" the legal system? Did Billy the Bagman say? I thought money was speech. Now it's subversion?

Sic 'em dog...

Lol, funny shit.

Actually what's funny shit is when Soros cuts off your paycheck.

Leftists always use violence and division to disrupt Freedom Loving Societies.

Sic 'em dog...

Lol, funny shit.

Putin told you to love Soros and you obeyed so what’s up with that?

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

If he's a "Soviet" then Trump should love him. I'm sure if Putin told Trump to love Soros, y'all would erect a statue...

Sic 'em dog...

Lol, funny shit.

Then you are a very confused person.

Sic 'em dog...

Lol, funny shit.

Ah, so protection is the name of today's game them.

Cool.

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

If he's a "Soviet" then Trump should love him. I'm sure if Putin told Trump to love Soros, y'all would erect a statue...
Wow, you're really beating that dead and disproven horse to its component molecules, aren't you?

The left has long supported the Soviet Union. You're merely parroting Hillary's excuse for her failed candidacy.

As Useful Idiots go, your utility isn't much to brag about.

Sic 'em dog...

Lol, funny shit.

Cool.
You mean like you protecting Soros?

Look, I know the push alerts tell you George really cares about you, but that's just a bot.

Sic 'em dog...

Lol, funny shit.

Cool.

WTF, no comprendo (does that help?)

Sic 'em dog...

Lol, funny shit.

Then you are a very confused person.
No. I'm good.

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

Wow, you're really beating that dead and disproven horse to its component molecules, aren't you?

The left has long supported the Soviet Union. You're merely parroting Hillary's excuse for her failed candidacy.

As Useful Idiots go, your utility isn't much to brag about.

Hardly a dead horse. Its a horse Trump keeps riding like a shirtless Putin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...0fdbf6-20e9-11ea-bed5-880264cc91a9_story.html

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

What has Trump done in three years in office that has helped Putin and Russia? NOTHING. In fact his ENERGY POLICY alone has hurt the Russian economy as that is their sole source of revenue. You are DELUSIONAL.

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

What has Trump done in three years in office that has helped Putin and Russia? NOTHING. In fact his ENERGY POLICY alone has hurt the Russian economy as that is their sole source of revenue. You are DELUSIONAL.
Hey, once you swallow a lie so hard you spend a lot of your time trying to justify a bad decision.

Forum List

Back