Ruh Roe - AG Barr going after Soros?

Billy the Bagman thinks he is the American version of Levretny Beria
Who The Hell is That?

I could ask 300 Americans that and not one would know.
Hes a Soviet...and therefore American leftist...hero.
View attachment 296010

This is the left's favorite tactic.

If he's a "Soviet" then Trump should love him. I'm sure if Putin told Trump to love Soros, y'all would erect a statue...

What has Trump done in three years in office that has helped Putin and Russia? NOTHING. In fact his ENERGY POLICY alone has hurt the Russian economy as that is their sole source of revenue. You are DELUSIONAL.

What hasn't he done to help Putin and Russia?

25 times Trump was soft on Russia - CNNPolitics

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

If he's a "Soviet" then Trump should love him. I'm sure if Putin told Trump to love Soros, y'all would erect a statue...

What has Trump done in three years in office that has helped Putin and Russia? NOTHING. In fact his ENERGY POLICY alone has hurt the Russian economy as that is their sole source of revenue. You are DELUSIONAL.
Hey, once you swallow a lie so hard you spend a lot of your time trying to justify a bad decision.

Hey, once you're a Trump sycophant, you swallow Trump's lies so hard he could suck Putin off on 5th Ave and you wouldn't care.

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

Wow, you're really beating that dead and disproven horse to its component molecules, aren't you?

The left has long supported the Soviet Union. You're merely parroting Hillary's excuse for her failed candidacy.

As Useful Idiots go, your utility isn't much to brag about.

Hardly a dead horse. Its a horse Trump keeps riding like a shirtless Putin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...0fdbf6-20e9-11ea-bed5-880264cc91a9_story.html
"...said the officials, who spoke on condition on anonymity because they're full of shit, but knowing Trump-hating morons would believe them without question."

Now it's accurate.

Sic 'em dog...

"US Attorney General Bill Barr spoke with Martha MacCallum on FOX News. Bill Barr called out George Soros for subverting the legal system in the US and creating more crime and violence."

HUGE! AG Bill Barr Calls Out George Soros For Subverting Legal System and Causing "Increase in Violent Crime and More Victims" Through Targeting District Attorney Races
(((SOROS)))

I know! Your hero finally getting some real attention. Must suck to be you!:th_dontgosmiley-1:
(((SOROS)))

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

And...oddly, the CRC Right, having complete control of all three branches of government from 2017 to 2019, and even now having 2 1/2 branches of government, couldn't find any crimes when it came to Former President Obama and his Administration.

Sic 'em dog...

"US Attorney General Bill Barr spoke with Martha MacCallum on FOX News. Bill Barr called out George Soros for subverting the legal system in the US and creating more crime and violence."

HUGE! AG Bill Barr Calls Out George Soros For Subverting Legal System and Causing "Increase in Violent Crime and More Victims" Through Targeting District Attorney Races
Lol, funny shit.

Actually what's funny shit is when Soros cuts off your paycheck.
(((SOROS)))

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

Wow, you're really beating that dead and disproven horse to its component molecules, aren't you?

The left has long supported the Soviet Union. You're merely parroting Hillary's excuse for her failed candidacy.

Did someone say....Hillary Clinton?
upload_2019-12-22_10-20-4.jpeg

The source is an op-ed on a blog site. There is no evidence that the A.G. is going to expand his investigation of corruption in the Obama administration into the private sector.

Sic 'em dog...

(((SOROS)))

I know! Your hero finally getting some real attention. Must suck to be you!:th_dontgosmiley-1:
(((SOROS)))

I know! Won't it be cool if Barr actually prosecuted that scumbag for the very real crimes he has committed!

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

Did someone say....Hillary Clinton? View attachment 296134

Hillary's latest iteration.

EVILHILDABEASTFACE2.jpg

My eyes!!! My eyes!!!! Can't undo what has been seen. What a wrinkled bag of shit, even with Alvins chippy cheeks to stretch the wrinkles some more.

Sic 'em dog...

Lol, funny shit.

Actually what's funny shit is when Soros cuts off your paycheck.
(((SOROS)))
everyone-i-dont-like-is-funded-by-george-soros-the-30840644.png

Forum List

Back