Democrats/neo-commies MSM censoring Andrew Yang.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
Andrew Yang is the Democrat I like the most. He may not be a Russian agent like Gabbard, but he's the guy Democrat/neo-commie media seem to be working to hide from American Democrats/neo-commies.

A quick dive into the #letyangspeak conspiracy will show all the things we've been saying about the Democrat/neo-commie media forever. How far will the DNC go to hold Yang down?
5zbkyw4310n21.jpg
many many examples like this.

Andrew Yang also tells the truth. Like about how impeachment is dumb, and how conspiracy theories about how trump got elected are lies. A Yang/Gabbard ticket would be cool, or a Gabbard/Yang.

Is the DNC screwing Yang over? Are the average Democrats to corrupt or incompetent themselves to care?

Join me Andrew... and together we will get your message out :19:

Last edited:
Yang is a liberal democrat, make no mistake about that but he is the only candidate that makes any sense outside of Tulsi Gabbard who has all but been dismissed by the radicals. Imagine promising to lock up oil and natural gas producers for creating global warming. That's how crazy the democrats have become.

Andrew Yang is the Democrat I like the most. He may not be a Russian agent like Gabbard, but he's the guy Democrat/neo-commie media seem to be working to hide from American Democrats/neo-commies.

A quick dive into the #letyangspeak conspiracy will show all the things we've been saying about the Democrat/neo-commie media forever. How far will the DNC go to hold Yang down?
5zbkyw4310n21.jpg

Andrew Yang also tells the truth. Like about how impeachment is dumb, and how conspiracy theories about how trump got elected are lies. A Yang/Gabbard ticket would be cool, or a Gabbard/Yang.

Is the DNC screwing Yang over? Are the average Democrats to corrupt or incompetent themselves to care?

Dems are racist against Asians

Wasn't Trump a "liberal" and a Democrat up until the opportunistic time to turn Republican?

They hate him because he speaks out against the corporate oligarchy, primarily that in Silicon Valley, that is the financial lifeblood of the party......Just like they hate Tulsi for her disdain for Murican global military hegemony.

Seriously, the democrats should glom onto Jeb! and run him, while they still can.....He's more representative of today's democrats than any of those lame-asses.

Both parties have 'drifted' out...of touch with what should be considered reality.
Now, they are about as 'real' as "reality tv".

5zbkyw4310n21.jpg

It will be interesting to see if Yang get's bought off in the end to sell out his supporters to the DNC, and go on to campaign and support whoever gets the nomination, and if his supporters fall in line with their votes.

Forum List

Back