I made a nice hot cup of cocoa and snuggled up to many old 2016 election night clips on YT...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Good times those.

A few observations, outside of the tears and anger, as I now look back three years, is the absolute disregard and utter ignorance on how Trump could achieve his campaign goals.

1. "experts say a wall will not work". Can anyone explain to me how a wall is somehow worse than not having a wall? People are so insane they disregard physical science of a barrier(s). Who are these "experts"?

2. "Trump will not be able to bring back jobs to America." They were so convinced that the global economy was so integrated that there was no possible way America could avoid it in dealing with China. As if somehow this had magically just always been there and could not be reversed or confronted. It is the Wests obligation ot lose industries and jobs.

3. The arrogance of the media and elitists. It bothered them greatly, still bothers them today, but try as they might, Trump and America continue to fight back. They refused to believe this was possible, they claimed to know what it best and still claim to know what's best.

It's unreal, but judging by what I have seen, it's safe to say some have not learned their lesson. There were a few solemn calls to understand what happened and how Trump reached out to Middle America, but to this day, have the MSM or his opponents really proposed anything better since 2016?

Good times those.

A few observations, outside of the tears and anger, as I now look back three years, is the absolute disregard and utter ignorance on how Trump could achieve his campaign goals.

1. "experts say a wall will not work". Can anyone explain to me how a wall is somehow worse than not having a wall? People are so insane they disregard physical science of a barrier(s). Who are these "experts"?

2. "Trump will not be able to bring back jobs to America." They were so convinced that the global economy was so integrated that there was no possible way America could avoid it in dealing with China. As if somehow this had magically just always been there and could not be reversed or confronted. It is the Wests obligation ot lose industries and jobs.

3. The arrogance of the media and elitists. It bothered them greatly, still bothers them today, but try as they might, Trump and America continue to fight back. They refused to believe this was possible, they claimed to know what it best and still claim to know what's best.

It's unreal, but judging by what I have seen, it's safe to say some have not learned their lesson. There were a few solemn calls to understand what happened and how Trump reached out to Middle America, but to this day, have the MSM or his opponents really proposed anything better since 2016?

Here is the best video of the 2016 election, enjoy!!

Good times those.

Wow, sucks to be you. Have you thought about getting a life?

Good times those.

That pretty much goes for all of us on USMB.

Good times those.

That pretty much goes for all of us on USMB.

Some a tad bit more than others...

Good times those.

Honestly, that IS the life. In between the Leafs win, the 49ers game and the youtube videos, I had a good night.

Good times those.

Honestly, that IS the life. In between the Leafs win, the 49ers game and the youtube videos, I had a good night.

A good night is watching the election results from another country...wow I honestly feel really bad for you.

I recall that asspipe Mark Cuban saying the economy would tank if Trump wins and he put himself in a short position on the market....he said that in late 2016.

So he either lost a shit ton of money or he is a liar.

Good times those.

If this is you pretending to be a centrist you need a new hobby.

Good times those.

A good night is watching the election results from another country...wow I honestly feel really bad for you.

Well, as you can imagine, I wasn't watching for the results, they are already determined. It was more of a reminder of how wrong some got it, their excuses and doubts, which, still prevail to this day even as they said they would be more reasonable.

This Dem party is further left than Obama AND Hillary. I guarantee if Hillary jumped back in tomorrow she'd be more left than she was in 2016.

As I said, some haven't learned a thing...

Good times those.

Here is the best video of the 2016 election, enjoy!!

Oh that video is gold. So many fucking assclowns.

These are the same stupid fucks we are supposed to believe about Russia, Obstruction, Ukraine, and Trump losing in 2020?

STFU, you people are stupid as shit.

The guy at 3:35 is the BEST! GOD I LOVE THAT GUY.

Suck a big fat lemon, HIllary voters.

Good times those.

Well, as you can imagine, I wasn't watching for the results, they are already determined. It was more of a reminder of how wrong some got it, their excuses and doubts, which, still prevail to this day even as they said they would be more reasonable.

This Dem party is further left than Obama AND Hillary. I guarantee if Hillary jumped back in tomorrow she'd be more left than she was in 2016.

Fake news....how many of those stupid stupid people were dead wrong, yet they continue to insist they know what they are talking about.

Golfing Gator is a real **** sucker.

Still hilarious how salty the libs are though.

Good times those.

Fake news....how many of those stupid stupid people were dead wrong, yet they continue to insist they know what they are talking about.
Gator makes at least 1...

Golfing Gator is a real **** sucker.

Still hilarious how salty the libs are though.
He reminds me of FakeJakeStarkey. Everyone on the forum but him knew he was a leftist tard pretending to be a centrist.

Gator is currently the biggest fraud on the board.
Oh c'mon, gramps. Stop bah humbugging everybody this time of year.

Gramps is just mad because I made him look like an idiot conspiracy nut

Forum List

Back