Ruh Roe - AG Barr going after Soros?

Billy the Bagman thinks he is the American version of Levretny Beria
Who The Hell is That?

I could ask 300 Americans that and not one would know.
Hes a Soviet...and therefore American leftist...hero.
View attachment 296010

This is the left's favorite tactic.
And...oddly, the CRC Right, having complete control of all three branches of government from 2017 to 2019, and even now having 2 1/2 branches of government, couldn't find any crimes when it came to Former President Obama and his Administration.
The Deep State appreciates your slavish devotion.

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

If he's a "Soviet" then Trump should love him. I'm sure if Putin told Trump to love Soros, y'all would erect a statue...
Wow, you're really beating that dead and disproven horse to its component molecules, aren't you?

The left has long supported the Soviet Union. You're merely parroting Hillary's excuse for her failed candidacy.

As Useful Idiots go, your utility isn't much to brag about.
Did someone say....Hillary Clinton? View attachment 296134
I bet you thought you scored a devastating point, too. Run along.

Sic 'em dog...

"US Attorney General Bill Barr spoke with Martha MacCallum on FOX News. Bill Barr called out George Soros for subverting the legal system in the US and creating more crime and violence."

HUGE! AG Bill Barr Calls Out George Soros For Subverting Legal System and Causing "Increase in Violent Crime and More Victims" Through Targeting District Attorney Races
(((SOROS)))

I know! Your hero finally getting some real attention. Must suck to be you!:th_dontgosmiley-1:
(((SOROS)))

I know! Won't it be cool if Barr actually prosecuted that scumbag for the very real crimes he has committed!

Examples of these "crimes"?

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

And...oddly, the CRC Right, having complete control of all three branches of government from 2017 to 2019, and even now having 2 1/2 branches of government, couldn't find any crimes when it came to Former President Obama and his Administration.

The tinfoil industry appreciates your referral to the "deep state". :lol:

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

The tinfoil industry appreciates your referral to the "deep state". :lol:
The only conspiracy theory here is that there is no deep state.

Why do you want to be ruled by unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats?

Sic 'em dog...

"US Attorney General Bill Barr spoke with Martha MacCallum on FOX News. Bill Barr called out George Soros for subverting the legal system in the US and creating more crime and violence."

HUGE! AG Bill Barr Calls Out George Soros For Subverting Legal System and Causing "Increase in Violent Crime and More Victims" Through Targeting District Attorney Races
(((SOROS)))

I know! Your hero finally getting some real attention. Must suck to be you!:th_dontgosmiley-1:
(((SOROS)))

I know! Won't it be cool if Barr actually prosecuted that scumbag for the very real crimes he has committed!

Examples of these "crimes"?

Manipulated the cash market which caused the Bank of England to lose billions. Manipulated the bond market which destroyed the public employee retirement investments in several countries.

You see, that's the difference between the evil Koch bros., and the truly evil soros. They provided a legitimate commodity that the world used.

He, on the other hand, made his billions by screwing over the poor, the middle class, and the weakest among us.

And you don't care.

Which makes you pretty despicable.

My eyes!!! My eyes!!!! Can't undo what has been seen. What a wrinkled bag of shit, even with Alvins chippy cheeks to stretch the wrinkles some more.

uVWGU7r.jpg

Who The Hell is That?

View attachment 296010

If he's a "Soviet" then Trump should love him. I'm sure if Putin told Trump to love Soros, y'all would erect a statue...

What has Trump done in three years in office that has helped Putin and Russia? NOTHING. In fact his ENERGY POLICY alone has hurt the Russian economy as that is their sole source of revenue. You are DELUSIONAL.
Hey, once you swallow a lie so hard you spend a lot of your time trying to justify a bad decision.

Hey, once you're a Trump sycophant, you swallow Trump's lies so hard he could suck Putin off on 5th Ave and you wouldn't care.

You and Democrat PROPAGANDISTS CNN have nothing. The bottom line is that Putin loves MONEY and the power it brings him. Trump has killed his income through the suppression of worldwide Energy Prices due to his U.S. Energy Policy. Address that, not CNN lies.

Adjusted for inflation we are paying record low prices for gasoline and other fossil fuel based energy. Putin HATES THAT. ENERGY is Putin's #1 concern, and Trump killed him on it.

Last edited:
View attachment 296010

What has Trump done in three years in office that has helped Putin and Russia? NOTHING. In fact his ENERGY POLICY alone has hurt the Russian economy as that is their sole source of revenue. You are DELUSIONAL.
Hey, once you swallow a lie so hard you spend a lot of your time trying to justify a bad decision.

Hey, once you're a Trump sycophant, you swallow Trump's lies so hard he could suck Putin off on 5th Ave and you wouldn't care.

You and Democrat PROPAGANDISTS CNN have nothing. The bottom line is that Putin loves MONEY and the power it brings him. Trump has killed his income through the suppression of worldwide Energy Prices due to his U.S. Energy Policy. Address that, not CNN lies.

Adjusted for inflation we are paying record low prices for gasoline and other fossil fuel based energy. Putin HATES THAT. ENERGY is Putin's #1 concern, and Trump killed him on it.

You know you come off as crazy when you go all "propagandidt" in all caps, right? Might as well start flinging your own poo.

The big winner from Trump's Iran oil boycott: Vladimir Putin (opinion) - CNN

You know you come off as crazy when you go all "propagandidt" in all caps, right? Might as well start flinging your own poo.

Well, I don't do personal attacks like you, so who's coming off negatively? CNN are pure PROPAGANDISTS. I use that for emphasis, and it is a well known fact. Trump's Energy Policy helping the U.S. and hurting Russia is a well known fact, except CNN, NBC/MSNBC (Commiecast), CBS, ABC (Disney), PBS, and the others NEVER report that. So keep up your far left rants and watch CNN. You, nor they have any credibility. NONE. (All caps, btw)

And you come across the fool with all the RUSSIA crap.

Well, I don't do personal attacks like you, so who's coming off negatively? CNN are pure PROPAGANDISTS. I use that for emphasis, and it is a well known fact. Trump's Energy Policy helping the U.S. and hurting Russia is a well known fact, except CNN, NBC/MSNBC (Commiecast), CBS, ABC (Disney), PBS, and the others NEVER report that. So keep up your far left rants and watch CNN. You, nor they have any credibility. NONE. (All caps, btw)

Even if that were true (and I doubt it), everything else he does, he does for Putin. He believes Putin over his own intelligence agencies.

I'm good with that since i have a lot of support for my "Russia crap".

Trump keeps doing favors for Putin (Opinion) - CNN

Even if that were true (and I doubt it), everything else he does, he does for Putin. He believes Putin over his own intelligence agencies.

Which is outright fantasy. Obummer allowed pootin, his master, to take Crimea. Obummer violated the Treaty we had with Ukraine, and instead of sending lethal military supplies, he sent love and kisses to pootin by only providing blankets and food to Ukraine.

Nothing they could actually use to defend themselves.

Trump did.

Trump allowed US troops to defend themselves in Syria, obummer wouldn't, that led to the deaths of over 200 of pootins personal private merc army.

In other words little leftist, it is YOU, and your ilk who are doing pootins bidding.

Not Trump.

But you already know that.

Opinions that validate your opinions. Not like you are LOOKING for validation by any means necessary.

A proven anti Trump media source is hardly validation. Should I now pull from info wars to counter?

Opinions that validate your opinions. Not like you are LOOKING for validation by any means necessary.

A proven anti Trump media source is hardly validation. Should I now pull from info wars to counter?

Comparing Infowars to CNN is beyond ridiculous. You never struck me as the beyond ridiculous type.

Comparing Infowars to CNN is beyond ridiculous. You never struck me as the beyond ridiculous type.

Infowars publishes silly shit, cnn has provably published false claims.

What's the dif?:dunno:

Quoting ANY FUCKING OPINION as news and factually correct.... Well fuck dude you do that all the time.

CNN is openly and admittidly biased against Trump. Occupy democrats next for you?

Forum List

Back