Rudy says he can't pay 1.3 billion in damages because he doesn't know any real billionaires!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Responding to Dominion Voting Systems’ huge defamation lawsuit against him, Rudy Giuliani said that he would not be able to pay $1.3 billion in damages because he does not know any real billionaires.​
“If I knew an actual billionaire, I’d say, ‘Hey, I’m in a tough fix. Can you help me pay off this thing?’ ” Giuliani said. “But I don’t know anyone like that.”​
Not only does he not know any actual billionaires, but the people he does know are “just the opposite,” Giuliani said.​
“Forget about $1.3 billion,” he scoffed. “They can’t even pay their legal bills.”​
The former New York mayor said that, if Dominion wins its case against him, he will have no choice but to declare bankruptcy. “I guess I do know someone who could help me with that,” he said.​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Responding to Dominion Voting Systems’ huge defamation lawsuit against him, Rudy Giuliani said that he would not be able to pay $1.3 billion in damages because he does not know any real billionaires.​
“If I knew an actual billionaire, I’d say, ‘Hey, I’m in a tough fix. Can you help me pay off this thing?’ ” Giuliani said. “But I don’t know anyone like that.”​
Not only does he not know any actual billionaires, but the people he does know are “just the opposite,” Giuliani said.​
“Forget about $1.3 billion,” he scoffed. “They can’t even pay their legal bills.”​
The former New York mayor said that, if Dominion wins its case against him, he will have no choice but to declare bankruptcy. “I guess I do know someone who could help me with that,” he said.​

Not a single Russian oligarch willing to toss in a ruble anymore?

Never has a word of more truth been spoken.

Not a single Russian oligarch willing to toss in a ruble anymore?

Nope - Rooty is of little use to Vlado at this point. The meetings and TV shows with one of his spies for dirt on Hunter Biden didn't work out very well. His puppet lost by 8 million votes.

Maybe he could land a sweet lead role in Borat III? :cool-45:

EmykMF-VQAE43zC.jpg

Rooty gonna have to start sacrificing in his personal expenditures. Might start with that hair dye.

On the other hand he should be getting royalty checks soon from Borat.

Something seriously wrong with this site. I did not make the above post "19 minutes ago". Second time I've seen an old thread convert to new timestamps.

Never has a word of more truth been spoken.

I was just watching David Fahrenthold from the NYTs on Morning Joe. The vultures are circling around the Trump Org looking to pick up golf properties on the cheap. They'll be worth far more without the Rump name on them.

Except that Dominion should lose in a fair court hearing.
To prove there is no back door is not only essentially impossible, but that they would have to give up their code in order to do that. Which they refused to do.
So no one should be successfully sued for claiming there is a back door.
All network software not only has a back door, but there are thousands of back doors in all network software because they are using the Internet, and the back doors are built into the Internet protocols, TCP/IP.

Any network engineer asked to testify should easily be able to explain why any machine implementing TCP/IP is full of holes and easily remotely compromised.
TCP/IP was intended for small, collaborative, government and school use only, and is inappropriate for public access.
We should have gone with ATM, Frame Relay, or something secure.

To prove there is no back door is not only essentially impossible, but that they would have to give up their code in order to do that. Which they refused to do.
All network software not only has a back door, but there are thousands of back doors in all network software because they are using the Internet, and the back doors are built into the Internet protocols, TCP/IP.

Any network engineer asked to testify should easily be able to explain why any machine implementing TCP/IP is full of holes and easily remotely compromised.
TCP/IP was intended for small, collaborative, government and school use only, and is inappropriate for public access.
The court cases will get to the bottom of that and prove you wrong.

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. Dominion cannot prove they've suffered a BILLION dollars in damages, all the people buying their machines are all the same people telling everyone there's no evidence of fraud. They've likely not lost a single sale. The Billion dollar lawsuit is merely a threat to scare off any people who dare ask questions of the crooked, closed election industry, again proving there is something rotten there in Denmark.

The court cases will get to the bottom of that and prove you wrong.

Gotta love Rigby - Wrong about literally everything, but the only REAL liberal on the board! ;-)

Rooty gonna have to start sacrificing in his personal expenditures. Might start with that hair dye.

On the other hand he should be getting royalty checks soon from Borat.

Something seriously wrong with this site. I did not make the above post "19 minutes ago". Second time I've seen an old thread convert to new timestamps.
Beware....there are lots of trumpism Mods on here.

Don't worry, Rudy, the court will appoint a Receiver to administer the liquidation of your assets. Dominion never expected to get the entire amount, but, enough to deter any other liars from groundless accusations.

You understand, Rudy? It's nothing personal. it's politics.

Forum List

Back