Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Biden needs to either concede or this will be his fate....

View attachment 419874

Or.....your fantasies about Biden won't have anything to do with his term in office.

I will be happy to have Biden in if it was an honest election but it wasn't.

Says who? There's you, spouting nonsense about Wisconsin, backed by nothing and contradicted by the State of Wisconsin and the actual election results.....citing yourself.

And contradicting you are the actual election results. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Especially after your rather embarrassing blunder on Wisconsin demonstrated you really don't know what you're talking about.

Because Google is for your China man and lying about the results. We have all the info saved dummy. :D

I'm not citing Google. I'm citing the State of Wisconsin's own election board. And you're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its count of its own registered voters.....

....so you can cling to a silly conspiracy theory. Even when you've been demonstrably proven wrong, you ignore the evidence and cling to your conspiracy.

Can you see why you citing yourself might not be the best source of information?

You are just like the CIA saying conspiracy theory...Your such a sheep. Baaaaa,:D

View attachment 419880

Or.....I just checked the election results. And find them more credible than I do your baseless claims of election fraud.

As would any rational person.

Remember, you've already demonstrated that you're clueless with your blunder on Wisconsin. Worse, you demonstrated that you'll openly ignore evidence to cling to your silly conspiracy.

No thank you. I'll stick with the actual election results over you citing yourself.

Ok let us say you are right.. What do you think a Biden pres will do for America? Show me the facts on how Biden will make America more free? What a fkn joke.. :D

I'm not saying I'm right. Wisconsin does. Its not me your ignoring. You're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its own numbers on registered voters.

And my first answer to your question would be.....Biden pushes for all the votes to be counted. That puts him head and shoulders above Trump.

And you believe the numbers? WI is also saying everyone is dying when they arn't duh...:D

I believe the State of Wisconsin on its own number of registered voters more than I believe you.

Yea and I am sure you would believe Hitler when he said they needed to round up the jews because they are bad people. OK.Right.:D

Nah, I just trust the election results more than I do you citing yourself and your silly conspiracies.

As would any rational person. You just don't know what you're talking about.

A rational person knows the gov and media lies to you. Your not rational just a sheep.

I'm a sheep because I won't ignore the State of Wisconsin on its own number of registered voters.....and refuse to believe whatever numbers you made up instead?

I'm so happy to disappoint you.

You make a great debate and did a great job but the fact is....Voter fraud is going on and if you don't see that, I don't know what to tell you. Just pretend its not then.:DYou are just sticking your head in the sand and being a fool.

View attachment 419874

Or.....your fantasies about Biden won't have anything to do with his term in office.

Says who? There's you, spouting nonsense about Wisconsin, backed by nothing and contradicted by the State of Wisconsin and the actual election results.....citing yourself.

And contradicting you are the actual election results. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Especially after your rather embarrassing blunder on Wisconsin demonstrated you really don't know what you're talking about.

Because Google is for your China man and lying about the results. We have all the info saved dummy. :D

I'm not citing Google. I'm citing the State of Wisconsin's own election board. And you're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its count of its own registered voters.....

....so you can cling to a silly conspiracy theory. Even when you've been demonstrably proven wrong, you ignore the evidence and cling to your conspiracy.

Can you see why you citing yourself might not be the best source of information?

You are just like the CIA saying conspiracy theory...Your such a sheep. Baaaaa,:D

View attachment 419880

Or.....I just checked the election results. And find them more credible than I do your baseless claims of election fraud.

Remember, you've already demonstrated that you're clueless with your blunder on Wisconsin. Worse, you demonstrated that you'll openly ignore evidence to cling to your silly conspiracy.

No thank you. I'll stick with the actual election results over you citing yourself.

Ok let us say you are right.. What do you think a Biden pres will do for America? Show me the facts on how Biden will make America more free? What a fkn joke.. :D

I'm not saying I'm right. Wisconsin does. Its not me your ignoring. You're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its own numbers on registered voters.

And my first answer to your question would be.....Biden pushes for all the votes to be counted. That puts him head and shoulders above Trump.

And you believe the numbers? WI is also saying everyone is dying when they arn't duh...:D

I believe the State of Wisconsin on its own number of registered voters more than I believe you.

Yea and I am sure you would believe Hitler when he said they needed to round up the jews because they are bad people. OK.Right.:D

Nah, I just trust the election results more than I do you citing yourself and your silly conspiracies.

A rational person knows the gov and media lies to you. Your not rational just a sheep.

I'm a sheep because I won't ignore the State of Wisconsin on its own number of registered voters.....and refuse to believe whatever numbers you made up instead?

You make a great debate and did a great job but the fact is....Voter fraud is going on and if you don't see that, I don't know what to tell you. Just pretend its not then.:DYou are just sticking your head in the sand and being a fool.

Again, you're not presenting 'facts'. You're presenting fantasies backed by nothing. Fantasies so void of fact or reason that you literally had to make up numbers of Wisconsin's voter registration.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to lie about Wisconsin voter registration. You can't be trusted and don't know what you're talking about.

Believe what you want. The fact is Biden cheated no matter how you want to slice it.

When Rudy and all TRUMPO’s lawyers are in court under oath they tell the judge that there was no fraud there was no cheating - because they can’t lie in a courtroom. Then they go outside find a TV camera crew and claim the truth is that Biden only won by cheating.

They want TrumPO’s 72 million cult followers to send money for the legal farce they are fighting.

RUDY’s cut is $20,000 a day.,

How much $ have you sent?

Believe what you want. The fact is Biden cheated no matter how you want to slice it.

When Rudy and all TRUMPO’s lawyers are in court under oath they tell the judge that there was no fraud there was no cheating - because they can’t lie in a courtroom. Then they go outside find a TV camera crew and claim the truth is that Biden only won by cheating.

They want TrumPO’s 72 million cult followers to send money for the legal farce they are fighting.

RUDY’s cut is $20,000 a day.,

How much $ have you sent?

Biden barely left his basement& he bragged about his election fraud .

SnscmEy.gif

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

Again, you're not presenting 'facts'. You're presenting fantasies backed by nothing. Fantasies so void of fact or reason that you literally had to make up numbers of Wisconsin's voter registration.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to lie about Wisconsin voter registration. You can't be trusted and don't know what you're talking about.

I bet you believed the Trump Russia collusion nonsense.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

I bet you believed the Trump Russia collusion nonsense.

I certainly believed the election results!

So the side who pushed the Russia hoax in 2016 think Biden won?

The folks who've checked the election results think Biden won.

Because he, know you....won the election.

Joe has all the signs of dementia 79 million didn't vote for Biden.

So its the electorate's fault that Trump lost?

So much for the 'party of personal responsibility', eh?

No way 79 million voted for senile Biden.

No way 79 million voted for senile Biden

Oh, so your just saying 'uh-uh' to the election results. Just straight up denying that they ever happened.

Good luck with that.

No way 79 million voted for senile Biden.

^^^ And this is the issue. They adore Trump so much that they simply can't wrap their minds around the fact that so many don't.

You guys cheered him on when he did the things he did, and told everyone else to go fuck themselves.

Okay. Well, those people have spoken. And you just can't see it, because of your love for him.

No way 79 million voted for senile Biden

Oh, so your just saying 'uh-uh' the election results. Just straight up denying that they ever happened.

Good luck with that.

You don't get to lecture me, your side denied the legitimacy of 45!

Forum List

Back