Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

SnscmEy.gif

So the side who pushed the Russia hoax in 2016 think Biden won?

The folks who've checked the election results think Biden won.

Because he, know you....won the election.

Joe has all the signs of dementia 79 million didn't vote for Biden.

So its the electorate's fault that Trump lost?

So much for the 'party of personal responsibility', eh?

No way 79 million voted for senile Biden.

^^^ And this is the issue. They adore Trump so much that they simply can't wrap their minds around the fact that so many don't.

You guys cheered him on when he did the things he did, and told everyone else to go fuck themselves.

Okay. Well, those people have spoken. And you just can't see it, because of your love for him.

Trump will win in court just watch!

No way 79 million voted for senile Biden

Oh, so your just saying 'uh-uh' the election results. Just straight up denying that they ever happened.

Good luck with that.

You don't get to lecture me, your side denied the legitimacy of 45!

Hillary conceded within 24 hours, Obama invited Trump to the White House in 48 hours.

Its been 2 weeks.....and Trump is still pouting and throwing tantrums.

So yes....I do get to lecture you.

No way 79 million voted for senile Biden.

^^^ And this is the issue. They adore Trump so much that they simply can't wrap their minds around the fact that so many don't.

You guys cheered him on when he did the things he did, and told everyone else to go fuck themselves.

Okay. Well, those people have spoken. And you just can't see it, because of your love for him.

Trump will win in court just watch!

Like yesterday when a judge told him this?

I'm guessing neither Hannity nor OAN told you about that.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

Probably has something to do with our assclown president that claims fraud in every election before even a single vote is cast. He claimed it in 2016 before he won, he claimed it after he won to refuse to accept that he lost popular vote and he claimed it many times before 2020 election.

He now lost and SURPRIZE! he is refusing to conceed citing some not-specified fraud that somehow can't be formulated in the court of law.
You MAD ????

I'm laughing at you dupes. I'm sad for what Trump is willing to do to this country that he supposedly loves.

What did you do for our country besides whine like a little biatch?

You are the whiny bitch.

You lost at the ballot box and are too weak minded to accept that reality.

Fucking losers.

I don't vote because I am a researcher dooche. But anyone can plainly see that Trump atleast cares about our country. Biden is a sell out to China and should be prosecuted for treason. Yea the ballot box loss for Trump because all the Democrypts cheated. But their time is coming. They will be held to the fire.

If you care about your country you don't claim American election results can't be trusted without DAMN GOOD EVIDENCE you can take to court.

If you love your country you don't spread self serving bullshit, you conceed a loss at the ballot box and you facilitate peaceful transfer of power to the incoming administration.
If you love your country, you don't elect a man like Briben and his Affirmative action pick to the offices of the Presidency, and you sure as hell don't concede to them after knowing what we know about their ideas and positions to be taken against the majority of citizen's in this nation.

You show me a serious indictment (not even conviction) for bribery charges you claim and we'll have something to talk about. Right now you are just posting baseless bullshit.

It's easy to run your mouth, PROVE IT.

Trumps and his people keep running their mouth about supposedly huge election fraud, but get LAUGHED out of courts, because their claims are without any legal merrit.
Show you ??? It came straight from the dumb aces mouth. Show you ???? Rotflmbo.

It didn't come from his mouth idiot. You don't know what the fuck you are peddling.

If it did he'd be convicted for it. DUH
You don't know what the heck you're peddling DUH.

Have you seen anyone being convicted for their crimes lately ? Maybe being let out of Prison or jail due to the Covid-19, and this as so to commit more crime or maybe someone being detained for 24 hours after burning and looting maybe or Briben openly stating that he would hold back funds until a foriegn official was fired in another country or Hitlery destroying evidence, the epstein debacle, and on and on and on it all goes while it is all being ignored for political reason's today.

The biggest crime was China releasing the virus on us, and that alone should have caused Marshall law and a temporary curfew to be put in place, and especially a serious lock down within the prison system instead of a damned walk out.

Yes, accountability is big time in question in this country now, but it's focus should be on the Democrats for all of their undermining of this country, otherwise with their GET TRUMP bullcrap regardless of what it was doing to the country, and how many died due to what they did to the country.

Right now a series of serious cases should be building against them, and trials should be in their future, otherwise for them to have to answer for their crimes. They should not be rewarded instead.

Biden barely left his basement& he bragged about his election fraud .

Tell us why TRUMPo’s lawyers including the $20,000 per day Rudy the courtroom Rube tell all the judges that Trump0’s lawsuits are not about election fraud.

“This is not a fraud case,” the Trump campaign’s lawyer Kory Langhofer told a Maricopa County judge last week. Giuliani repeated that line verbatim in the late afternoon session, of the Middle District of Pennsylvania lawsuit.

The campaign’s other lawyers made similar remarks before state judges in Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties.

No way 79 million voted for senile Biden

Oh, so your just saying 'uh-uh' the election results. Just straight up denying that they ever happened.

Good luck with that.

You don't get to lecture me, your side denied the legitimacy of 45!

Hillary conceded within 24 hours, Obama invited Trump to the White House in 48 hours.

Its been 2 weeks.....and Trump is still pouting and throwing tantrums.

So yes....I do get to lecture you.

Trump knows the election was fraudulent along with everything else the Democrats did for the last 4 years to him. I don't blame him for standing up for the American people, and standing in the way of this nation being turned over to an unqualified pandering race baiting mentally unstable man, and his chosen affirmative action pick (who is also unqualified), to run this country.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

That's actually kind of retarded.

First, you have to PROVE FRAUD, not just allege it.

Secondly, you have to show that the Fraud made a difference. Just because there were 10 people who cast ballots when they shouldn't have been able to, if you lost a state by 12,000 votes, it really doesn't matter.

Then you have to prove it happened in enough states to make a difference. Again, if we were to give you AZ or GA, Biden would still win. You have to overturn AZ, GA, WI and at least one other state.

Fourth- A lot of this really shouldn't matter one way or the other. Biden decisively won the popular vote. The people made their preference pretty clear. That we are still using this archaic system that is subject to this level of gaming is the problem.

Anybody with half a brain knows the Dems cheated. Don't be blinded by party lines. And sure both the Democrypyts and Repulicons have been doing this for a long time. What about the entities that were running for Pres that you didn't even here about. LIke the Constitutional party and the Libertarian party. They don't even get a chance because of all the cheating. So use some common sense.
There is a massive flaw in your argument. You don’t see it. So let me explain it to you please. JoeB doesn’t have half a brain. Quarter at best. I find it odd that 25mil more voted but the libertarian candidate received 3 mil fewer votes. Hmmmm.....
We all know it was a fake election but with zero state cooperation, zero FBI help and zero media
There is not enough time

The FBI is part of it and should be shut down or atleast cleaned out of corruption. They are not doing their job.

Trumpy bear told you that?

Probably has something to do with our assclown president that claims fraud in every election before even a single vote is cast. He claimed it in 2016 before he won, he claimed it after he won to refuse to accept that he lost popular vote and he claimed it many times before 2020 election.

He now lost and SURPRIZE! he is refusing to conceed citing some not-specified fraud that somehow can't be formulated in the court of law.
You MAD ????

I'm laughing at you dupes. I'm sad for what Trump is willing to do to this country that he supposedly loves.

What did you do for our country besides whine like a little biatch?

You are the whiny bitch.

You lost at the ballot box and are too weak minded to accept that reality.

Fucking losers.

I don't vote because I am a researcher dooche. But anyone can plainly see that Trump atleast cares about our country. Biden is a sell out to China and should be prosecuted for treason. Yea the ballot box loss for Trump because all the Democrypts cheated. But their time is coming. They will be held to the fire.

If you care about your country you don't claim American election results can't be trusted without DAMN GOOD EVIDENCE you can take to court.

If you love your country you don't spread self serving bullshit, you conceed a loss at the ballot box and you facilitate peaceful transfer of power to the incoming administration.

If Biden lost, what did Hillary say? Do not concede. Don't you think Biden would be doing the same thing? It was going to happen either way because now the cheating as been brought to our minds. Most people never thought of this. But another reason I don't vote because I knew this a long time ago and I won't waste my time.

Hillary? I thought Biden ran.

Hillary ran in 2016. She conceeded THE NEXT DAY after election, even though she had qualms.

What Trump is doing is pathetic and so are you for going along with this clown show. He loves himself above all else.
She conceded out of fear of further exposure for her dasturdly deeds.

No moron, she conceeded, with some presure from Obama, because they PUT COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE FIRST. They respect certain ideals like peaceful transfer of power that is at the very foundation of our governance.

This is a concept foreign to self-absorbed daytrader like Trump. He doesn't give any shit about the long term damage he is inflicting on America. All he cares about is how to capitalize on your gullibility and not EVER having to admit that he is a loser.
Hillary and Obama only care about enriching themselves
More about the power than the money with Hitlery, but Obammy was the ultimate pandering wealth redistribution king. It was built into his DNA that whitey bad, and therefore he or she must pay a huge price for that bad, even if it was a thousand years since slavery, they just keep it going in order to steal everything that isn't locked down. Gotta get at the "MAN" you know. It's justified ya know.

Trump knows the election was fraudulent

Why does he not convey what he knows to his legal team ???????

You need to answer that question. If you can’t you care an idiot.

You too Old Yeller why are Trump’s lawsuits not about election fraud?

“This is not a fraud case,” the Trump campaign’s lawyer Kory Langhofer told a Maricopa County judge last week. Giuliani repeated that line verbatim in the late afternoon session, of the Middle District of Pennsylvania lawsuit.

The campaign’s other lawyers made similar remarks before state judges in Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties.

Last edited:

(A) when it is an unpopular incumbent president who in his bid for a second term loses the popular vote by 6 million votes
and the electoral vote by the same “landslide” margin that gave him a first term.

(B) when the incumbent President is a blatant racist who has his legal team and his Party attempt to obstruct and disenfranchise the non-white vote prior to and after the election.

(C) when A and B occur and that loser incumbent is well known for being a liar prior to and during his first term.

(D) when all the above occur and that loser incumbent President has a political base that believe every rightwing whacko conspirator out there including Qanon and full fledged white supremacists and illegal self appointed anti-Governnent militia groups.
All bullcrap lies in which you Democrats created for pure political reason's, and Briben lies when he says he will be the president for all Americans, because if people like you lie and say that an American is bad, then he must listen to you and not represent that American. You know why you wanted Briben in office, because he will be your puppet, and he will have to be against the American's you Democrats deem as bad American's, and hell that will be a 3rd of the country. Good luck pulling that one off again. It is the very reason Trump was elected to begin with.

Biden needs to either concede or this will be his fate....

View attachment 419874

Or.....your fantasies about Biden won't have anything to do with his term in office.

I will be happy to have Biden in if it was an honest election but it wasn't.

Says who? There's you, spouting nonsense about Wisconsin, backed by nothing and contradicted by the State of Wisconsin and the actual election results.....citing yourself.

And contradicting you are the actual election results. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Especially after your rather embarrassing blunder on Wisconsin demonstrated you really don't know what you're talking about.

Because Google is for your China man and lying about the results. We have all the info saved dummy. :D

I'm not citing Google. I'm citing the State of Wisconsin's own election board. And you're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its count of its own registered voters.....

....so you can cling to a silly conspiracy theory. Even when you've been demonstrably proven wrong, you ignore the evidence and cling to your conspiracy.

Can you see why you citing yourself might not be the best source of information?

They lie to you..Wake the fk up dooche! The Cabal controls more then you know. The fact is, the Cabal wants Biden in because he does everything they want and Trump actually cared about America. Your daddy Biden will sell you directly to China.

Says you, citing you. And your source sucks. Meanwhile, the State of Wisconsin still confirms that it had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

And you still have no idea what you're talking about.

You don't. I live in Wi and seen it first hand. The fact is Biden cheated. So face up to it. He is not going to be pres. So quit your pipe dream of your China man.:DGoogle can't change the facts or your false narritive of your link who is in bed with google and the Cabal.

No, you haven't.

You're so commited to your fantasy, that you're literally ignoring the State of Wisconsin on the number of registered voters in the State of Wisconsin. The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

Says who? Says Wisconsin.

You just don't know what you're talking about.

What a dkface with his mask....

View attachment 419881

Laughing....Trump was so inept with COVID and his mask free parties, he put HIMSELF in the ICU.

I'll stick with Biden, thank you. Biden has been pushing for preparation for the pandemic since before he won the election. And since.

Trump has been pouting and rage tweeting about silly conspiracy theories rather than leading.

Yet another reason Biden is just better for America.
Yeah, makes one wonder about Briben and China. It'll all come out whether Trump is in office or not. The American citizens won't rest until justice is finally achieved in the case of destroying this nation for political power and for political gain reasoning. The republicrats will be on the hot seat as well.

View attachment 419874

Or.....your fantasies about Biden won't have anything to do with his term in office.

Says who? There's you, spouting nonsense about Wisconsin, backed by nothing and contradicted by the State of Wisconsin and the actual election results.....citing yourself.

And contradicting you are the actual election results. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Especially after your rather embarrassing blunder on Wisconsin demonstrated you really don't know what you're talking about.

Because Google is for your China man and lying about the results. We have all the info saved dummy. :D

I'm not citing Google. I'm citing the State of Wisconsin's own election board. And you're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its count of its own registered voters.....

....so you can cling to a silly conspiracy theory. Even when you've been demonstrably proven wrong, you ignore the evidence and cling to your conspiracy.

Can you see why you citing yourself might not be the best source of information?

You are just like the CIA saying conspiracy theory...Your such a sheep. Baaaaa,:D

View attachment 419880

Or.....I just checked the election results. And find them more credible than I do your baseless claims of election fraud.

As would any rational person.

Remember, you've already demonstrated that you're clueless with your blunder on Wisconsin. Worse, you demonstrated that you'll openly ignore evidence to cling to your silly conspiracy.

No thank you. I'll stick with the actual election results over you citing yourself.

Ok let us say you are right.. What do you think a Biden pres will do for America? Show me the facts on how Biden will make America more free? What a fkn joke.. :D

I'm not saying I'm right. Wisconsin does. Its not me your ignoring. You're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its own numbers on registered voters.

And my first answer to your question would be.....Biden pushes for all the votes to be counted. That puts him head and shoulders above Trump.

And you believe the numbers? WI is also saying everyone is dying when they arn't duh...:D

I believe the State of Wisconsin on its own number of registered voters more than I believe you.

As would any rational person.

Believe what you want. It don't make it true.

Laughing....but your silly fantasies, backed by nothing, do?

Again, why would any rational person ignore the State of Wisconsin on its own registered voters......and instead believe you?

Even you can't give us a good reason why anyone would ever do this.

Believe what you want. The fact is Biden cheated no matter how you want to slice it.
The cheater and chief Briben will be a lame duck while his minions reek havoc on this country.

View attachment 419874

They lie to you..Wake the fk up dooche! The Cabal controls more then you know. The fact is, the Cabal wants Biden in because he does everything they want and Trump actually cared about America. Your daddy Biden will sell you directly to China.

Says you, citing you. And your source sucks. Meanwhile, the State of Wisconsin still confirms that it had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

And you still have no idea what you're talking about.

You don't. I live in Wi and seen it first hand. The fact is Biden cheated. So face up to it. He is not going to be pres. So quit your pipe dream of your China man.:DGoogle can't change the facts or your false narritive of your link who is in bed with google and the Cabal.

No, you haven't.

You're so commited to your fantasy, that you're literally ignoring the State of Wisconsin on the number of registered voters in the State of Wisconsin. The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

Says who? Says Wisconsin.

You just don't know what you're talking about.

What a dkface with his mask....

View attachment 419881

Laughing....Trump was so inept with COVID and his mask free parties, he put HIMSELF in the ICU.

I'll stick with Biden, thank you. Biden has been pushing for preparation for the pandemic since before he won the election. And since.

Trump has been pouting and rage tweeting about silly conspiracy theories rather than leading.

Yet another reason Biden is just better for America.
Yeah, makes one wonder about Briben and China. It'll all come out whether Trump is in office or not. The American citizens won't rest until justice is finally achieved in the case of destroying this nation for political power and for political gain reasoning. The republicrats will be on the hot seat as well.

I have no idea what you're saying here. Who is 'Briben'? Assume none of us speak right wing bubble talk....and use English.

All bullcrap lies

What specifically is a lie?

(A) when it is an unpopular incumbent president who in his bid for a second term loses the popular vote by 6 million votes
and the electoral vote by the same “landslide” margin that gave him a first term.

(B) when the incumbent President is a blatant racist who has his legal team and his Party attempt to obstruct and disenfranchise the non-white vote prior to and after the election.

(C) when A and B occur and that loser incumbent is well known for being a liar prior to and during his first term.

(D) when all the above occur and that loser incumbent President has a political base that believe every rightwing whacko conspirator out there including Qanon and full fledged white supremacists and illegal self appointed anti-Governnent militia groups.

All bullcrap lies

What specifically is a lie?

All lies.

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

What I find odd is how this wasn't an issue for Republicans before.

Clearly not, not even possible as some cases have not even been filed yet.

So it's clear that you (even as a mod) are doing your part to "fix" the election (and discussions) towards a Biden win, yourself.

States are in the process of certifying their votes.... Once they are certified...the filing of whatever case you're imagining becomes moot.

Not really.. There's still a couple weeks for most of them.. I imagine proving a case EXISTS could be done by then.. And certifications can have "stay" orders attached. Everyone's focused on the 4 states in contention -- but other states may decide to check out the evidence and slow their certifications.

And if enough of that happens and the Congress does not receive all the certifications by the Constitutional limit -- IT MIGHT go the remedy where the House VOTES on the next president..

All long shots of course -- but you can't say the "clocks' run out" until it actually has..

Its over. Maricopa is certifying tomorrow. Arizona will certify either by Thanksgiving or the week after. Courts are going to be closed Thursday and Friday.... Essentially you've got 96 hours to overturn an election. You've gotten nowhere in 3 weeks of bitching and moaning.

Time to face reality. Your blob lost.
How the hell do you figure it's over libber. Sorry, my bad! You answered my own question in ur post. Just another LIBBER that is ignorant of America's electoral process like most. Most libbers you seem to have forgotten the lessons of the 2016 election. As far as "your blob lost" goes. All that accomplished was to show ur actually not very smart on any scale I am aware of.

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

What I find odd is how this wasn't an issue for Republicans before.

Clearly not, not even possible as some cases have not even been filed yet.

So it's clear that you (even as a mod) are doing your part to "fix" the election (and discussions) towards a Biden win, yourself.

States are in the process of certifying their votes.... Once they are certified...the filing of whatever case you're imagining becomes moot.

Not really.. There's still a couple weeks for most of them.. I imagine proving a case EXISTS could be done by then.. And certifications can have "stay" orders attached. Everyone's focused on the 4 states in contention -- but other states may decide to check out the evidence and slow their certifications.

And if enough of that happens and the Congress does not receive all the certifications by the Constitutional limit -- IT MIGHT go the remedy where the House VOTES on the next president..

All long shots of course -- but you can't say the "clocks' run out" until it actually has..

Its over. Maricopa is certifying tomorrow. Arizona will certify either by Thanksgiving or the week after. Courts are going to be closed Thursday and Friday.... Essentially you've got 96 hours to overturn an election. You've gotten nowhere in 3 weeks of bitching and moaning.

Time to face reality. Your blob lost.
How the hell do you figure it's over libber. Sorry, my bad! You answered my own question in ur post. Just another LIBBER that is ignorant of America's electoral process like most. Most libbers you seem to have forgotten the lessons of the 2016 election. As far as "your blob lost" goes. All that accomplished was to show ur actually not very smart on any scale I am aware of.

Whatever you say sockboy.

PS: Trump still lost.
Way to be unifying. Your corpse is now president. Go celebrate.

Way to be unifying. Your corpse is now president. Go celebrate.

Biden is your daddy.
Fuck your feelings.
Daddy? He is my great great great daddy. Aka corpse. As you called DJT “blob” I shall call Joe Biden “corpse” for the next 4 yrs (if he makes all four). Why? Because as you said F your Feelings.

Thank you

Congratulations President Corpse.

Forum List

Back