Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

Simple.....because allegations aren't evidence. And we don't stop anyone from voting without evidence.

Alligations! Everyone and their grandmas seen the fraud first hand silly.

Or......you saw votes being counted and didn't like the result. So you made up an awkward conspiracy to ignore them.

One of the two.

Biden jumped up over 100,00 votes over night. Had more votes then Obama and in many states more votes put out then people were able to vote. The dems royally fked up their scam because Trump had a sting out even before the first vote was cassed. They were caught red handed. If anything Biden needs to concede because he was caught red handed. And he will.

Can you name a state where there were more votes put out than people were able to vote? If there were many, give us.....three.

With evidence of course.

I will make one thing clear. I don't support any political party and it is BS. I support liberty and freedom. In my home state Wisconsin more votes then people. Do you need the links? I have them.

No, you don't.

Here are the actual stats:

The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

At last count, Wisconsin had 3,289,631 votes.

3,684,726 > 3,289,631

Try again.

Biden needs to either concede or this will be his fate....

View attachment 419874

Or.....your fantasies about Biden won't have anything to do with his term in office.

I will be happy to have Biden in if it was an honest election but it wasn't.

Says who? There's you, spouting nonsense about Wisconsin, backed by nothing and contradicted by the State of Wisconsin and the actual election results.....citing yourself.

And contradicting you are the actual election results. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Especially after your rather embarrassing blunder on Wisconsin demonstrated you really don't know what you're talking about.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

(A) when it is an unpopular incumbent president who in his bid for a second term loses the popular vote by 6 million votes
and the electoral vote by the same “landslide” margin that gave him a first term.

(B) when the incumbent President is a blatant racist who has his legal team and his Party attempt to obstruct and disenfranchise the non-white vote prior to and after the election.

(C) when A and B occur and that loser incumbent is well known for being a liar prior to and during his first term.

(D) when all the above occur and that loser incumbent President has a political base that believe every rightwing whacko conspirator out there including Qanon and full fledged white supremacists and illegal self appointed anti-Governnent militia groups.

Simple.....because allegations aren't evidence. And we don't stop anyone from voting without evidence.

Or......you saw votes being counted and didn't like the result. So you made up an awkward conspiracy to ignore them.

One of the two.

Biden jumped up over 100,00 votes over night. Had more votes then Obama and in many states more votes put out then people were able to vote. The dems royally fked up their scam because Trump had a sting out even before the first vote was cassed. They were caught red handed. If anything Biden needs to concede because he was caught red handed. And he will.

Can you name a state where there were more votes put out than people were able to vote? If there were many, give us.....three.

With evidence of course.

I will make one thing clear. I don't support any political party and it is BS. I support liberty and freedom. In my home state Wisconsin more votes then people. Do you need the links? I have them.

No, you don't.

The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

3,684,726 > 3,289,631

Try again.

I have different information to conflict your false narrative before the rigging: I see what they did. They are totally lying now.

Before they scammed the Google search 3,239,920 votes cast. 3,129,000 registered voters we have pics to prove it no problem. And video.

4l0etu.jpg

One of the two.

With evidence of course.

No, you don't.

3,684,726 > 3,289,631

Try again.

I have different information to conflict your false narrative before the rigging: I see what they did. They are totally lying now.

Before they scammed the Google search 3,239,920 votes cast. 3,129,000 registered voters we have pics to prove it no problem. And video.

Yours is an unsourced picture on a message chat board.

Mine is the direct link to the Election Commission of the State of Wisconsin: (November 1, 2020 Voter Registration Statistics | Wisconsin Elections Commission) stating this:

Our sources are not equal. You've been played.

View attachment 419874

Or.....your fantasies about Biden won't have anything to do with his term in office.

Says who? There's you, spouting nonsense about Wisconsin, backed by nothing and contradicted by the State of Wisconsin and the actual election results.....citing yourself.

And contradicting you are the actual election results. Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Especially after your rather embarrassing blunder on Wisconsin demonstrated you really don't know what you're talking about.

Because Google is for your China man and lying about the results. We have all the info saved dummy. :D

One of the two.

With evidence of course.

No, you don't.

3,684,726 > 3,289,631

Try again.

Mine is the direct link to the Election Commission of the State of Wisconsin: (November 1, 2020 Voter Registration Statistics | Wisconsin Elections Commission) stating this:

And you think your source is a good source. BS!!:D

One of the two.

With evidence of course.

No, you don't.

3,684,726 > 3,289,631

Try again.

And you think your source is a good source. BS!!:D

Laughing.....you're literally claiming that the State of Wisconsin isn't a good source on the number of registered voters in the State of Wisconsin?

That's your working argument, huh?

View attachment 419874

Because Google is for your China man and lying about the results. We have all the info saved dummy. :D

I'm not citing Google. I'm citing the State of Wisconsin's own election board. And you're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its count of its own registered voters.....

....so you can cling to a silly conspiracy theory. Even when you've been demonstrably proven wrong, you ignore the evidence and cling to your conspiracy.

Can you see why you citing yourself might not be the best source of information?

View attachment 419874

(A) when it is an unpopular incumbent president who in his bid for a second term loses the popular vote by 6 million votes
and the electoral vote by the same “landslide” margin that gave him a first term.

(B) when the incumbent President is a blatant racist who has his legal team and his Party attempt to obstruct and disenfranchise the non-white vote prior to and after the election.

(C) when A and B occur and that loser incumbent is well known for being a liar prior to and during his first term.

(D) when all the above occur and that loser incumbent President has a political base that believe every rightwing whacko conspirator out there including Qanon and full fledged white supremacists and illegal self appointed anti-Governnent militia groups.

Everyone is racist to your ilk even brown paper bags.:DThe fact is people who call other people racist are the biggest racist dingleberry. Demod KKK and you are a part of the system of lynching people of color. Face it Jack you winy little child.

View attachment 419874

I'm not citing Google. I'm citing the State of Wisconsin's own election board. And you're ignoring the State of Wisconsin on its count of its own registered voters.....

....so you can cling to a silly conspiracy theory. Even when you've been demonstrably proven wrong, you ignore the evidence and cling to your conspiracy.

Can you see why you citing yourself might not be the best source of information?

They lie to you..Wake the fk up dooche! The Cabal controls more then you know. The fact is, the Cabal wants Biden in because he does everything they want and Trump actually cared about America. Your daddy Biden will sell you directly to China.

View attachment 419874

They lie to you..Wake the fk up dooche! The Cabal controls more then you know. The fact is, the Cabal wants Biden in because he does everything they want and Trump actually cared about America. Your daddy Biden will sell you directly to China.

Says you, citing you. And your source sucks. Meanwhile, the State of Wisconsin still confirms that it had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

And you still have no idea what you're talking about.

View attachment 419874

You are just like the CIA saying conspiracy theory...Your such a sheep. Baaaaa,:D

EdR2mduXYAAZeq7.jpg

View attachment 419874

Says you, citing you. And your source sucks. Meanwhile, the State of Wisconsin still confirms that it had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

You don't. I live in Wi and seen it first hand. The fact is Biden cheated. So face up to it. He is not going to be pres. So quit your pipe dream of your China man.:DGoogle can't change the facts or your false narritive of your link who is in bed with google and the Cabal.

In my home state Wisconsin more votes then people.

You are a LIAR. a proven liar. Wisconsin Turnout in 2020 was a little lower percentage-wise than it was in 2004.

Give it up liar. Americans hate liars, specifically racist liars:
So when you divide the number of votes cast in Wisconsin — 3,278,963 as of Nov. 5 — by the voting-age population in Wisconsin (4,536,293 as of 2019, according to the elections commission), you get a turnout rate of 72.3%.​

That's the highest rate ever behind the 2004 election, but solidly in the range of past presidential contests here.​

Recent presidential election turnouts in Wisconsin:​
  • 2020 — 72.3%
  • 2016 — 67.3%
  • 2012 — 70.4%
  • 2008 — 69.2%
  • 2004 — 72.9%
  • 2000 — 67%
    It is also worth noting that while Biden received about 250,000 more votes than Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton did in 2016, Trump exceeded his own 2016 totals by 14.6% percent, or about 200,000 votes.

View attachment 419874

You are just like the CIA saying conspiracy theory...Your such a sheep. Baaaaa,:D

View attachment 419880

Or.....I just checked the election results. And find them more credible than I do your baseless claims of election fraud.

As would any rational person.

Remember, you've already demonstrated that you're clueless with your blunder on Wisconsin. Worse, you demonstrated that you'll openly ignore evidence to cling to your silly conspiracy.

No thank you. I'll stick with the actual election results over you citing yourself.

View attachment 419874

You don't. I live in Wi and seen it first hand. The fact is Biden cheated. So face up to it. He is not going to be pres. So quit your pipe dream of your China man.:DGoogle can't change the facts or your false narritive of your link who is in bed with google and the Cabal.

No, you haven't.

You're so commited to your fantasy, that you're literally ignoring the State of Wisconsin on the number of registered voters in the State of Wisconsin. The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.

Says who? Says Wisconsin.

You just don't know what you're talking about.

View attachment 419874

View attachment 419880

Or.....I just checked the election results. And find them more credible than I do your baseless claims of election fraud.

As would any rational person.

Remember, you've already demonstrated that you're clueless with your blunder on Wisconsin. Worse, you demonstrated that you'll openly ignore evidence to cling to your silly conspiracy.

No thank you. I'll stick with the actual election results over you citing yourself.

Ok let us say you are right.. What do you think a Biden pres will do for America? Show me the facts on how Biden will make America more free? What a fkn joke.. :D

Forum List

Back