Georgia Secretary of State - Biden is Going to Win

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
As Trump's contempt for America continues with his ongoing coup attempt and non-stop conspiracy lies, the Georgia Secretary of State says that Biden is going to win Georgia.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Wednesday he doesn’t expect the state’s hand recount of presidential votes will reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s lead there.​
“I don’t believe at the end of the day it will change the total results,” Mr. Raffensperger, a Republican, said on CNN. Asked if he thinks Mr. Biden will be declared the winner in Georgia, he said, “I believe that’s the way it will turn out.” ...​
Mr. Biden’s lead over Mr. Trump dipped to 12,781 votes, as some counties identified votes not previously tallied in the results, Mr. Sterling said during a video news conference. Before the audit, Mr. Biden was leading by a little more than 14,000 votes.​
So far, 112 counties out of the state’s 159 counties reported deviations in the single digits or fewer from their initial vote counts, including 58 counties that found zero changes, Mr. Sterling said.​

As Trump's contempt for America continues with his ongoing coup attempt and non-stop conspiracy lies, the Georgia Secretary of State says that Biden is going to win Georgia.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Wednesday he doesn’t expect the state’s hand recount of presidential votes will reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s lead there.​
“I don’t believe at the end of the day it will change the total results,” Mr. Raffensperger, a Republican, said on CNN. Asked if he thinks Mr. Biden will be declared the winner in Georgia, he said, “I believe that’s the way it will turn out.” ...​
Mr. Biden’s lead over Mr. Trump dipped to 12,781 votes, as some counties identified votes not previously tallied in the results, Mr. Sterling said during a video news conference. Before the audit, Mr. Biden was leading by a little more than 14,000 votes.​
So far, 112 counties out of the state’s 159 counties reported deviations in the single digits or fewer from their initial vote counts, including 58 counties that found zero changes, Mr. Sterling said.​

Its still a rigged vote

the American people deserve a re-vote in GA, PA and MI

Its still a rigged vote

Would you concede to having the same re-election held in OH, TX, FL, and NC? Cause I think there was funny business going on in these states. The numbers were tabulated in a very curious way on election night. I suspect vote tampering.

See how I did that? Trump lost. No do overs. Deal with it. You'll have plenty of things to scream at the sky about over the next four years.

Would you concede to having the same re-election held in OH, TX, FL, and NC? Cause I think there was funny business going on in these states. The numbers were tabulated in a very curious way on election night. I suspect vote tampering.
as long as every voter much appear in person trump will win

so with that condition the answer is yes

as long as every voter much appear in person trump will win

so with that condition the answer is yes

You do realize states made the rules to accommodate mail-in voting when the dismal response to the pandemic created the need for it?..right? So it's kinda funny that the guy who's wailing about mail in voting (which a lot of states and the military have been using for decades) being the reason he lost....came about because he didn't do his job. :)

Get used to mail in voting. It's going to become the norm. I think personally it should be implemented permanently for all states. That way, it removes the whole voter suppression angle. We'll have to work on the gerrymandering issue. :)

I think its time to i.e.e..E
You do realize states made the rules to accommodate mail-in voting when the dismal response to the pandemic created the need for it?..right?
There was not a “dismal response” to the wuflu.

it was more of a panic based on fear of the unknown

but that is beside the point

Get used to mail in voting. It's going to become the norm.
In that case democrats will never lose another election and we will become a banana republic

I disagree. If Republicans return to their roots and offer up policies that help the common worker, including those dark ones they've been ignoring for the last couple of decades, they can win elections.

Its still a rigged vote

GA was rigged by Trump. He told people to not trust mail-in ballots and 24, 000 fewer people voted for him than in the primaries.

Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger: “24,000 Republicans that actually voted absentee in the June primary did not come out in the Fall and vote. They did not vote absentee nor did they vote in early voting or the day of the election. 24,000… that’s the margin right there.”

Trump baselessly claims GA will 'flip Republican'

I think its time to i.e.e..E
You do realize states made the rules to accommodate mail-in voting when the dismal response to the pandemic created the need for it?..right?
There was not a “dismal response” to the wuflu.

it was more of a panic based on fear of the unknown

but that is beside the point

I was being generous when I said "dismal". If you don't agree, just look up Trump's remarks in Davos shortly before he boarded the plane to return home on January 22nd. Then, take note of all the tweeting, all the golfing, all the pep rallies held shadowing the Democratic primaries while the virus was spreading unchecked. Finally, look at Trump's address to the nation on the night of March 11th. The night his presidency should have ended.

So to get back to mail-in voting. It was necessary to offer because of the pandemic...which was left to spread unchecked for almost three months. And the response really didn't get any better as we went along. With no real leadership coming from the White House.

I disagree. If Republicans return to their roots and offer up policies that help the common worker, including those dark ones they've been ignoring for the last couple of decades, they can win elections
Thats an interesting argument

you seem to be saying that if repubs stop disagreeing with the dems on important issues then the Crats will stop cheating and we will have fair elections again

hum

Its still a rigged vote

See how I did that? Trump lost. No do overs. Deal with it. You'll have plenty of things to scream at the sky about over the next four years.

Yes. Trump told his trumpfisti to vote twice in NC--both by mail and in person. Presumably throwing out all those duplicates would flip that tight senate race as well

I disagree. If Republicans return to their roots and offer up policies that help the common worker, including those dark ones they've been ignoring for the last couple of decades, they can win elections
Thats an interesting argument

you seem to be saying that if repubs stop disagreeing with the dems on important issues then the Crats will stop cheating and we will have fair elections again

hum

No, I'm saying if Republicans stop being the party of just say no and if they pay attention to voting blocs of people they've ignored, they wouldn't need to worry about what method people use to vote. And I hate to break it to you, this election was fair. Trump lost. Just like he won four years ago and was told Democrats had to accept it. You can't change the rules when your man loses and you don't like the outcome.

I was being generous when I said "dismal".
If you don't agree, just look up Trump's remarks in Davos shortly before he boarded the plane to return home on January 22nd. Then, take note of all the tweeting, all the golfing, all the pep rallies held shadowing the Democratic primaries while the virus was spreading unchecked. Finally, look at Trump's address to the nation on the night of March 11th. The night his presidency should have ended.
You were being very ungenerous

a full month after jan22 pelosi held her infamous rally ib chinatown

Pelosi encouraged public gatherings in late February, weeks after Trump's China travel ban

democrats are using the china virus for their political benefit

thanks to trump cuomo in ny had all the medical resources he wanted or needed to fight the virus

and the same is true in every other state

and now thanks to trump a vaccine is available years before any career government pinhead could have predicted

Its still a rigged vote

GA was rigged by Trump. He told people to not trust mail-in ballots and 24, 000 fewer people voted for him than in the primaries.

Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger: “24,000 Republicans that actually voted absentee in the June primary did not come out in the Fall and vote. They did not vote absentee nor did they vote in early voting or the day of the election. 24,000… that’s the margin right there.”

what the swamp rat never trumper should have said is that 24,000 republican ballots were mailed out but never recorded on the general election

Its still a rigged vote

what the swamp rat never trumper should have said is that 24,000 republican ballots were mailed out but never recorded on the general election
So, you're saying he should have lied for Trump?!?!

So, you're saying he should have lied for Trump?!?!
He should have done his job and prevented the dems from stuffing the ballot boxes

Starting with having a republican poll watcher next to every democrat counting ballots

Forum List

Back