Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?
It's not really that. We just recognize sore-loser excuse-making when we see it. You fuckers don't care about the "sanctity of the vote". You're just grasping at straws. It's typical Trump - attack what you don't like, think up legal excuses later.

Trump lost -> therefore fraud -> make up excuses. Yawn.

Don't go away angry. Just go away.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?

As opposed to presenting it in court..where it will be laughed out and dismissed.
Just part of the strategy. They know they will lose in courts and recounts. That's not the purpose of
continuing this charade.

I wonder how many Trumpsters have been watching this and wondering what they're not being told, what he's leaving out, what he might be misrepresenting, and what the other side of the argument is.

Hmm.

I'll go with zero.

Feel free to give an example of what YOU think would be exculpatory evidence that would cancel, negate or legally destroy hundreds (if not thousands) SWORN personal eyewitness accounts (sworn affidavits) by citizens of BOTH parties.

I wonder how many Trumpsters have been watching this and wondering what they're not being told, what he's leaving out, what he might be misrepresenting, and what the other side of the argument is.

Hmm.

I'll go with zero.

Feel free to give an example of what YOU think would be exculpatory evidence that would cancel, negate or legally destroy hundreds (if not thousands) SWORN personal eyewitness accounts (sworn affidavits) by citizens of BOTH parties.
Good example.

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

What I find odd is how this wasn't an issue for Republicans before.

Hmm.

I'll go with zero.

If such evidence exists, he should be presenting it in front of a judge..IN COURT!!
Not in front of a fucking TV camera.

But we both know the minute that happens...it's all over. :)

It's not really that. We just recognize sore-loser excuse-making when we see it. You fuckers don't care about the "sanctity of the vote". You're just grasping at straws. It's typical Trump - attack what you don't like, think up legal excuses later.

Your logic above is destroyed by an honest answer to this one simple question.

"If Biden (or anyone else) is declared the winner, when it is provable that they benefited by fraudulent counts or votes. . . . Are they legitimately the winner?"

Yes or no.

Smartmatic does not own Dominion Voting Systems

The latest of those claims, amplified by Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell in recent television interviews, attempted to link Dominion and competing voting technology firm Smartmatic, despite the fact that the two companies have no active partnership or ownership deal.

“Dominion is a company that’s owned by another company called Smartmatic through an intermediary company named Indra,” Giuliani told Fox Business host Lou Dobbs in an interview on Nov. 12. “Dominion is a Canadian company but all of its software is Smartmatic software.”

“Dominion is a company that’s owned by another company called Smartmatic through an intermediary company named Indra,” Giuliani told Fox Business host Lou Dobbs in an interview on Nov. 12. “Dominion is a Canadian company but all of its software is Smartmatic software.”

Dominion, for one, is not a Canadian company. It has been majority owned since 2018 by Staple Street Capital, a New York private equity firm. And both Dominion and Smartmatic have issued statements saying Smartmatic neither owns Dominion nor provides it with any software or equipment.

Powell perpetuated the false claims and implied the alleged connection was a sign of foreign election interference in her own interview with Dobbs on Nov. 15. She further claimed Dominion software had deep ties to Venezuela.

“I can hardly wait to put forth all the evidence we have on Dominion,” she said, “starting with the fact that it was created to produce altered voting results in Venezuela for Hugo Chavez and then shipped internationally to manipulate votes for purchase in other countries, including this one.”

All allegations of fraud have been investigated or are being investigated. To date, none are substantiated.

What I find odd is how this wasn't an issue for Republicans before.

Clearly not, not even possible as some cases have not even been filed yet.

So it's clear that you (even as a mod) are doing your part to "fix" the election (and discussions) towards a Biden win, yourself.

Hmm.

I'll go with zero.
I would like to hear both sides. So you're wrong again. Par for the course for a fraud like you.

1605808914102.png

Hmm.

I'll go with zero.
I don't know about "Trumpsters"...

But I'm thinking if this stuff is true... Then we've been meddling in other countries elections. Wouldn't you like to prove that otherwise?

Edit: Or are you ok with the United States doing that? I'll happily go first and say ... No... I don't like that at all.

Your logic above is destroyed by an honest answer to this one simple question.

"If Biden (or anyone else) is declared the winner, when it is provable that they benefited by fraudulent counts or votes. . . . Are they legitimately the winner?"

Yes or no.

Not if you've found enough fraudulent votes to change the outcome. But you're not going to do that. Trump's team isn't even really trying to do that. Trump is merely trying to stir up his idiot supporters so they'll back him when he tries to override the outcome.

The entire Dominion Software situation really pisses me off, as a Canadian. I sent a message to the "Powers that Be", that we need to separate ourselves from this company and even go to the lengths of claiming ignorance. The negative impact this is having on our reputation is horrific and expansive. This is the type of exposure that Canada does NOT need, regardless of the outcome, or even the level of irregularities.

As someone who has personally been decimated by Canada, with a waning innovation record and human rights record, why would we be so lax as to allow this company to HQ in Toronto?

I understand influencing other nations elections, but NOT allies, and certainly not Americas. I hope to God that Canadian authorities didn't have any hand in this. This is playing with fire for short term gain.

New Topics

Forum List

Back