Rudy Giuliani's warning of the fascist tactics being used by the left.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's time to get out there and start volunteering to watch those voting booths people.

And it's time to start spreading the word on the streets about these lying filthy Democrats who are ruining this country right before our eyes .....it won't be hard to convince them because they know it's the truth.

You bastards want to tell lies about us we'll keep telling the truth about you.

It's nice to see America's Governor running his own utube show called Common Sense. I won't watch it, but I feel better just knowing that it's there, and not at the 4 Seasons.

It's time to get out there and start volunteering to watch those voting booths people.

And it's time to start spreading the word on the streets about these lying filthy Democrats who are ruining this country right before our eyes .....it won't be hard to convince them because they know it's the truth.

Rudy Giuliani is a drunk. Why on earth would you believe him?

lol

Fascism is on the right side of the political spectrum – the sole purview of illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic conservatives.

Giuliani is ignorant and a liar.

I would elect Rand Paul as president and sleep pretty well.....he's been the only one taking on that piece of s*** Dr fauci this whole time
He obviously hasn't been very effective in that endeavor. I'll give him points for trying. Maybe he should try making our nation's sidewalks safer, so he won't have to fear for his life whenever he walks on one.

Of the over 3,000 Secret Service agents, I'm sure most of them are guarding Rand Paul.
You know that I'm referring to the time that he tweeted that he went out the wrong door into a crowd of strangers and was in fear for his life, even though no one touched him. He might have evaded his SS detail that time. I don't know, I don't care, and I would prefer not to have a chickenshit for president.

You know that I'm referring to the time that he tweeted that he went out the wrong door into a crowd of strangers and was in fear for his life, even though no one touched him. He might have evaded his SS detail that time. I don't know, I don't care, and I would prefer not to have a chickenshit for president.
Whatever you're doing it only amounts to a distraction from the important aspects of this thread.

Forum List

Back