Democrat election fraud in Texas

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Guy worked for Texas dem officials for six months.

Last week, The Gateway Pundit released police body camera footage that shows an officer talking to a homeless man named, Charles Jackson, a felon previously convicted of voter fraud in 2019, who claims Deborah Peoples and her associate Stuart Clegg paid him $200 for every ballot that he fraudulently acquired from elderly voters.

Well, now we know the price of fraud in TX- $200/ballot.

I wonder what it cost them in the other states?

Is this where all the 'Ukraine aid" billions are going, slush funds to pay for more election fraud?
Guaranteed some of it ends up facilitating the massive fraud they will try in 2 months.

They use our tax dollars to steal our right to fair elections

Is this where all the 'Ukraine aid" billions are going, slush funds to pay for more election fraud?
Guaranteed some of it ends up facilitating the massive fraud they will try in 2 months.

How did he fraudulently get their votes? Did he register them to vote?

Gate PukeNuts is hardly a relibable source, notorious Reich Wing Web Shit Site catering Reich Wing Nut Jobs. I did a search on Google and there zero verification of what this pay by word article says.

That is where Zuckerberg's money went. To buy and traffic illegal votes.

Gate PukeNuts is hardly a relibable source, notorious Reich Wing Web Shit Site catering Reich Wing Nut Jobs. I did a search on Google and there zero verification of what this pay by word article says.
Play your dumb crap, fool.

The video is from a police body cam, footage from Rumble, posted by the Pundit.

Gee, fool, it opened for me. You are really an idiot.

nothing like being a professional victim.

"Charles Jackson says"

Now THAT'S credible enough to start a thread on right?

As the noose tightens, Qpublicans will act out in desperation. They need find something, anything to hang on Democrats as their Orange Fuck Face Leader faces even more dire legal problems.

There is no credible news source that has reported on this story.

Cons on this forum are the first attack any article from, "Raw Story", but when it comes Gateway Fuck Nuts, Breitfart, Fucked Snooze and OWNED....they love it.

There are far more credible sources, but they choose not to use them. They would prefer to lied to.

There are far more credible sources, but they choose not to use them. They would prefer to lied to.
You sure about that? How about you are being fed horseshit by the democrat controlled media....(just like your favorite lover in Russia. Vladimir)

Gateway pundit? Lol
So a cop camera video, interviewing a guy who was convicted for voter fraud, even though it was posted on the Pundit, is not reliable?
Cons are NOT known for their critical thinking skills.
You are with the crew who is afraid to even look at articles that don't agree with your views and subscribe to the democrat Pravda.......Stalin or Lenin called you people useless idiots. You guys are doing an exemplary job.......stick with what you do best.

Are you on double dynamic probation? What happened to the good ol' Bravo Actual who couldn't finish a sentence without making extreme verbal attacks, in big, bold letters.

iu

I miss that clown.

There is no credible news source that has reported on this story.

Actual Factual says you full of merde.

4 Women Accused In Paid Voter Fraud Ring​

FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Four women are facing felony charges, accused of being part of what Attorney General Ken Paxton's office called an organized voter fraud ring in Fort Worth.

The voter fraud charges involve mail-in ballots sent in ahead of the 2016 primary election in Texas. Paxton's office said the case targeted elderly voters on the north side of Fort Worth.

Four Women Indicted in North Texas Voter Fraud Ring​

Four women who are accused of targeting elderly voters in 2016 were indicted on 30 felony counts of voter fraud and arrested following an investigation by the office of the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.

The defendants were members of an organized voter fraud ring and were paid to target elderly voters in certain northern Fort Worth precincts in a scheme to generate large numbers of mail ballots, then harvest those ballots for specific candidates, the office's news release said.

The Attorney General's Office did not reveal what candidates paid for the effort.
https://www.nbcdfw.com/local/4-indicted-in-north-texas-voter-fraud-scheme/265282/

Documents Show More People Connected To Vote Harvesting Scheme In Tarrant County​

https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/news/documents-vote-harvesting-scheme-tarrant-county/

Homeless man with lengthy criminal history accused of voter fraud in Fort Worth
Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/election/article221889910.html#storylink=cpy

Forum List

Back