Rudy Giuliani says he’s “more than willing to go to jail” — but those who put him there will “suffer the consequences in heaven”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Rudy was offered the top job at DHS by Trump, but thought he didn't wanna be forever known as the "9/11 guy"...he was offered AG, but thought he was too old to practice law. then Trump briefly thought he would be a great Supreme Court pick, before remembering his pro-choice stance would not get him confirmed in a GOP Senate

in Rudy, Trump found his "inner demon"...only Rudy was willing to fight to the death for Trump

Last edited:
Rudy was offered the top job at DHS by Trump, but thought he didn't wanna be forever known as the "9/11 guy"...he was offered AG, but thought he was too old to practice law. then Trump briefly thought he would be a great Supreme Court pick, before remembering his pro-choice stance would not get him confirmed in a GOP Senate

in Rudy, Trump found his "inner down"...only Rudy was willing to fight to the death for Trump

Here's a hint for Rudy. The whole "Do you know who I am?" defense...isn't gonna buy you anything. :)
And as far as "suffering" any consequences in heaven or otherwise, if I were the prosecutor...I'd take that bet!!

in Rudy, Trump found his "inner demon"...only Rudy was willing to fight to the death for Trump

If he is more than willing to go then he should just go. Save us all the time and money of a court battle. Unfortunately, he is absolutely not more than willing to go, he is just talking bullshit like he always does. Thats what got him into this pickle

Saint Rudy is not as Saintly as he thinks and should know he ain’t going to heaven and neither am I, so we both should carry some SPF one million sun block for where we are heading.

As for his accusers, well I do agree they ain’t any better but Saint Rudy is not innocent by any means!

• Banned
Mother Jones reports:

Rudy Giuliani is reportedly close to broke—and Donald Trump isn't taking his calls.⁠

Having raised more money than anyone else in the Republican Party so far this year, new filings show Donald Trump is flush with cash. Absolutely swimming in it. But even as the money flows in, the former president is reportedly stiffing one of his fiercest allies and loyal political surrogates, Rudy Giuliani, as the former New York mayor becomes increasingly ensnared in a federal investigation that’s reportedly costing him millions in legal fees.⁠

"Giuliani allies are looking at the Trump $ - even if it isn't $82 million - and are aghast that Trump isn't helping Giuliani with legal fees. Giuliani's friends say he is saying he is close to broke," tweeted Maggie Haberman.⁠

That’s particularly worrisome for Giuliani, whose legal defense fund has effectively failed to raise anything in his fight against the federal probe into whether he worked as an unregistered lobbyist for Ukrainian officials. Giuliani, who was recently suspended from practicing law in New York, is also facing a separate lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems over his relentless election lies.⁠

E70FdKNXIAQkaSI

Maybe Giuliani could raise a few bucks by selling some of that black oily shit that leaks out of his head.

"America's Mayor" rode 911 to a lot of bucks, was a big part in getting Trump elected (pushing Comey to open the investigation on the eve of the election) and didn't have the sense to bail on the Orange Turd.

Hubris will get ya nearly every time...

Everything Trump touches dies

Giuliani's mistake was being in the GOP. If he was a Democrat, he could lie, cheat, and steal with impunity and the swamp would protect and resident leftists here would worship him.

Giuliani's mistake was being in the GOP. If he was a Democrat, he could lie, cheat, and steal with impunity and the swamp would protect and resident leftists here would worship him.
He's exactly where he belongs...with the corrupt, incompetent, crazy Trump crew...

He's exactly where he belongs...with the corrupt, incompetent, crazy Trump crew...
It's amazing to me that guys like you love an openly corrupt crook like Joe Biden, who's been a TERRIBLE president for the people, yet you hate Trump who was GREAT for poor and average Americans. As I said in another thread, if Hitler had that magical "D" by his name, you'd worship him too.

It's amazing to me that guys like you love an openly corrupt crook like Joe Biden, who's been a TERRIBLE president for the people, yet you hate Trump who was GREAT for poor and average Americans. As I said in another thread, if Hitler had that magical "D" by his name, you'd worship him too.
This from a Trump supporter?

Pfffft

The country was in great shape under Trump, at least until the Fauci-funded, Chinese virus struck.
I dispute your characterization but there's no doubt that once Covid hit..Trump screwed the pooch seven ways from Sunday

And paid the price

And paid the price
The American people are paying the price for the massive corruption of your political masters. Under Trump, for instance, black unemployment was NEVER lower. The economy was very solid and getting even better. Fortunately for you, the Fauci-funded Chinese virus devastated the U.S.

That’s not true… you’re just speaking partisan hate blah blah… do better

Forum List

Back