Rudy Giuliani Guarantees a Conviction Against the Bidens

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Don't have a link to the audio because the news cycle is always behind, but here's something: I was listening to conservative Dan O'Donnell on the AM radio this morning. He hosts a two hour radio show based out of Milwaukee/Madison, that's broadcast an many stations, including iHeartRadio.

During his broadcast, none other than Rudy Giuliani phones in. After talking about the Biden's corruption, Guiliani states this: "If you name me special prosecutor, not only will I prove the case [against Joe Biden], but I will do something I've never done before: I will guarantee a conviction."

https://twitter.com/DanODonnellShow

Last edited:
Let Rudy get 'em! The dude took down the NYC mob, he can handle the idiots in the Biden Crime Family. A real investigation will uncover it all in short order.
Exactly! He's batting 1000 in taking out organized crime families which Biden's certinly qualifies as. Any chance he could get a crack at the Clinton crime family next?

Rudy Tutti sold his soul ages ago, to the dark side. He is the mob, now! Look at all of his accused felon friends....

He chose money over the law and ethics.

Rudy Tutti sold his soul ages ago, to the dark side. He is the mob, now! Look at all of his accused felon friends....

Isn't that what Joe Biden did, except on a much larger scale? I haven't heard of Giuliani taking hundreds of millions of dollars from Russia, Ukraine, and China. If he has, please point me in the right direction.

Isn't that what Joe Biden did, except on a much larger scale? I haven't heard of Giuliani taking hundreds of millions of dollars from Russia, Ukraine, and China. If he has, please point me in the right direction.
You haven't shown that Joe Biden has either. You have a story that's been spun out of cloth.

Giuliani was paid by his felon clients.

You haven't shown that Joe Biden has either. You have a story that's been spun out of cloth.

Giuliani was paid by his felon clients.

If you aren't aware of what the Biden Crime Cartel has done by now, either you haven't been paying attention, or nothing I could say is going to get through to you.

So much for the liberal myth of "open-midedness."

It's nice someone still thinks he's relevant.

If you'd been a corrupt thug in NYC back when he was Mayor, you would have known how "relevant" he can be. Giuliani cleaned up that shithole like he would the shithole Democrat Party.
Crime went down in the whole country while crime went down in New York City.

Will these convictions be before or after he gets his hands out of his pants?

Forum List

Back