Rubio ok with allowing 10–20 million illegal entrants to stay and keep American jobs!

upload_2015-12-29_18-26-32.jpeg

I'm still waiting for some pro deportation politician to explain in FULL detail EXACTLY how much $$$$ it will cost taxpayers to round up 15 million people AND how long it will take to deport them..

Hell, I'm waiting for ANYONE to produce some actual numbers on the subject ...

You don't need to round them up. You make it impossible for them to work, bank, send money home or do anything else and most will leave on their own. The rest you deport them as you find them, eventually they will interact with government at some level and they're gone. Simple as that.

Exactly!

JWK

To support Chris Christie, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders, and panders to the Chamber of Commerce, the Club for Growth and our Global Governance Crowd

I'm still waiting for some pro deportation politician to explain in FULL detail EXACTLY how much $$$$ it will cost taxpayers to round up 15 million people AND how long it will take to deport them..

Hell, I'm waiting for ANYONE to produce some actual numbers on the subject ...

You don't need to round them up. You make it impossible for them to work, bank, send money home or do anything else and most will leave on their own. The rest you deport them as you find them, eventually they will interact with government at some level and they're gone. Simple as that.

write that down and mail it to Trump, he ain't that smart

No need, I've already given it to my congresscritters, they are the one's that pass the laws.

Can we be reasonable and rational about this? Rubio has always, always, always made it clear that he would not do anything about illegal alien status until after the border were sealed, period--that that would be his first condition to any move on starting a "very long" path to citizenship or legal status.

No, illegals have to leave the country and come back legally. 99% of them won't return because they do not quality to immigrate to the US under our immigration laws, they are poor uneducated welfare sponge losers.

Forum List

Back