Dems invite fellow lawmakers to mosque prayer services

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
"... House Democrats are urging fellow lawmakers to attend prayer services as a display of solidarity with American Muslims ..."

Anyone need anything else?

The same cult of Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle that scuttled the US Economy with the notion that 'everyone deserves to own their own home'... and who are advocating for HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS TO BE IMPORTED FROM SYRIA... and who today declared that those who speak out against Islam will be prosecuted, are now 'inviting others to the Mosque to Pray with Islam.

As I stated on 9-11-01, as the dust from the fallen WTC still covered Manhattan, "It is only a matter of time, before the Ideological Left overtly joins Islam...

Mark this date on your calendar, as the day that inevitability, HAPPENED!

Now keep in mind that just yesterday, the Ideological Left PUBLICLY REJECTED: CHRISTIAN PRAYERS...

Bush went to a mosque six days after 9/11.

These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it's important for my fellow Americans to understand that.

The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Koran, itself: In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil.

Those who feel like they can intimidate our fellow citizens to take out their anger don't represent the best of America, they represent the worst of humankind, and they should be ashamed of that kind of behavior.

He's looking at you, Keys, and all you pants shitters.

"... House Democrats are urging fellow lawmakers to attend prayer services as a display of solidarity with American Muslims ..."

The same cult of Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle that scuttled the US Economy with the notion that 'everyone deserves to own their own home'... and who are advocating for HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS TO BE IMPORTED FROM SYRIA... and who today declared that those who speak out against Islam will be prosecuted, are now 'inviting others to the Mosque to Pray with Islam.

As I stated on 9-11-01, as the dust from the fallen WTC still covered Manhattan, "It is only a matter of time, before the Ideological Left overtly joins Islam...

Now keep in mind that just yesterday, the Ideological Left PUBLICLY REJECTED: CHRISTIAN PRAYERS...

Now is the time, more than ever, to understand the Muslim religion and Muslims. If we work together, we can access from within, to identify those who want to hurt Americans.
ISSIS wants us to isolate all Muslims so they can brainwash them that all westerners are the devil. If we interact this will not happen

I've attended services to a variety of religious services in my youth.

None of them able to convert me.

In fact, did the opposite.

Made me wonder which one was right.

That's an awesome graphic in your sig.

That's an awesome graphic in your sig.

Thank you, found it on a FB page, liked the message

• Banned

These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it's important for my fellow Americans to understand that.

The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Koran, itself: In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil.

Those who feel like they can intimidate our fellow citizens to take out their anger don't represent the best of America, they represent the worst of humankind, and they should be ashamed of that kind of behavior.

Oh my... and Bush started the "Religion of Peas" nonsense.

Sadly for your would-be 'point', that hasn't really panned out.

Americans are reconsidering our approach and we're seeing total eradication of Islam and those who defend Islam, as a more practical way to go.

Last edited:
Why would white Christian lawmakers be afraid to enter a mosque?

Well... I can't speak for the rest of the board... but as for me... I gotta say THAT is FASCINATIN'!

Thank you for sharing...

When I was a kid, I rode a Penton. Now I tried Suzukis, Yamahas, CZs, Huskies... Hodakas ... . Personally I still believe that Penton was the best... but others believe, otherwise.

Americans are reconsidering our approach and we're seeing total eradication of Islam and those who defend Islam, as a more practical way to go.

Thanks for the smiley Carla... Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Isn't this government advocating for religion? We were told that was wrong...wait...just Christianity.

Thanks for the smiley Carla... Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Thank you for your entertaining rant, Pastor Shahan.

Thank you for your entertaining rant, Pastor Shahan.

You're so welcome Lizzy Borden!

Isn't this government advocating for religion? We were told that was wrong...wait...just Christianity.

Well, in fairness to them... they're evil, who are now advocating for the purest expression of Evil.

Forum List

Back