Rubio calls on GOP to rebrand

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
OMG :laugh:

This guy actually thinks he can win in 2024. The focus on defeating his Senate re-election in 2022 is going to be massive. He’s a weak little man.

Rubio calls on GOP to rebrand as party of "multiethnic, multiracial, working class" voters

hill.cm/C79iWgi

This guy actually thinks he can win in 2024. The focus on defeating his Senate re-election in 2022 is going to be massive. He’s a weak little man.

Rubio calls on GOP to rebrand as party of "multiethnic, multiracial, working class" voters

hill.cm/C79iWgi

They'd have to disband to rebrand that completely.

Liddle Marco is a walking, talking piece of crap.

He was created when Trump had a bad bowel movement.

Marco is fine, especially in FL, where its okay to shoot rioters.
Trump made the GOP the blue collar and white collar workers and taxpayers party.
Democrats are the urban plantation party of uber wealthy coastal elites and the urban vote drones, who control the MSM propaganda.

Lowest minority unemployment in American history!
A1418C2A-581B-4ED6-B589-0E6989A6C984.jpeg

Trump made the GOP the blue collar and white collar workers and taxpayers party.
Democrats are the urban plantation party of uber wealthy coastal elites and the urban vote drones, who control the MSM propaganda.
Morning drinking again?
Still celebrating Joe Mansion. I hope he switches parties to GOP. WV went all GOP. C'mon Joe make the switch!!

The one thing of value Donald J. Trump accomplished was showing just how cowardly, unprincipled, and weak every elected Republican in America is, with few exceptions.
Even some of the never-Trumpers. Maryland governor Larry Hogan felt it was necessary to tell everyone that he wrote it Ronald Reagan for president.

An entire party of cowards.

Democrats are in the process of rebranding, so I guess the republicans feel the need
to rebrand.
Does that drastic of a rebrand succeed? The base is still the base for the reasons they became the base. Or does Rubio assume the base are morons, easily led in any direction?

Morning drinking again?
Still celebrating Joe Mansion. I hope he switches parties to GOP. WV went all GOP. C'mon Joe make the switch!!

I'm surprised Manachin hasn't done it. A lot like Richard Shelby did in Alabama a long time ago. My guess is the Republican party brokers in WV wouldn't give him the time of day.
WV is one of the poorest states in the nation. And like so many other red states, its voters keep voting against their own best interest year after year.

The one thing of value Donald J. Trump accomplished was showing just how cowardly, unprincipled, and weak every elected Republican in America is, with few exceptions.
Even some of the never-Trumpers. Maryland governor Larry Hogan felt it was necessary to tell everyone that he wrote it Ronald Reagan for president.

An entire party of cowards.

How is it "cowardly" to tell people who you voted for? It might be stupid, and pointless, but hardly cowardly. The move alienated President Trump and didn't get him any love from the libs either.

Basically.

Democrats are in the process of rebranding, so I guess the republicans feel the need
to rebrand.
Does that drastic of a rebrand succeed? The base is still the base for the reasons they became the base. Or does Rubio assume the base are morons, easily led in any direction?
Trump did capture more multi ethnic voters than what was realistically expected. They will have to figure out that.
Democrats directions seems to be going towards what AOC is looking for.

Morning drinking again?

I'm surprised Manachin hasn't done it. A lot like Richard Shelby did in Alabama a long time ago. My guess is the Republican party brokers in WV wouldn't give him the time of day.
WV is one of the poorest states in the nation. And like so many other red states, its voters keep voting against their own best interest year after year.

WV only turned Republican a short time ago. Remember that Liberal Kingpin and Obama Mentor Robert "Sheets" Byrd served for many decades as senator there. Leftists like Bill Clinton and Mike Dukakis schlonged the Republicans there while neighboring states like PA and VA went GOP.

hill.cm/C79iWgi

Well he was sayign that before Trump beat him for the nomination in 16. It may actually work in Fla.

Forum List

Back