Royal family

When your faith,whatever it is, incites hatred then you can fuck off. ....

Of course, because British subjects have no rights. American men and women do. I hope your master's boot tastes good, subject.
You obviously cherish your right to hate. Its not something that I put a value on.

How nice for you to be a happy slave.
PHOTOS: Since Standing Rock, 56 Bills Have Been Introduced in 30 States to Restrict Protests

Los of freedom going on here.......

Yes, slave, there is.

Have some more. Hawaiians punished for speaking their own language.
What a place !!
National Left: Arrest Warrant to Hawaiian Man for Speaking His Native Language in Court.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

When your faith,whatever it is, incites hatred then you can fuck off. ....

Of course, because British subjects have no rights. American men and women do. I hope your master's boot tastes good, subject.
You obviously cherish your right to hate. Its not something that I put a value on.

PHOTOS: Since Standing Rock, 56 Bills Have Been Introduced in 30 States to Restrict Protests

Los of freedom going on here.

TW_Feed-The-Flame-1_LEAD-IMAGE_WEB.jpg

More than three dozen other people were arrested that day. In total, some 800 people were charged with crimes during the 11 months between the establishment of the first protest camp, known as Sacred Stone, and the eviction of Oceti Sakowin.
While several hundred cases have been thrown out for lack of evidence, more than 200 people are still awaiting trial, according to the Water Protecter Legal Collective.
Several face felony charges and years in prison. Williams was not the only journalist arrested: others include Jenni Monet, who was on assignment for Indian Country Today and the Center for Investigative reporting, filmmaker Myron Dewey, and Democracy Now!’s Amy Goodman. (Charges against Dewey and Goodman were dropped.)

Greenpeace and other environmental groups supportive of the Standing Rock Sioux are themselves facing a lawsuit from Energy Transfer Partners, which alleges that the organization engaged in racketeering.

There couldn't be an uglier or more accurate picture of what America has become. A militarized police pointing weapons of war at unarmed peaceful people protesting the fouling of natural water sources.

Los of freedom going on here.......

Yes, slave, there is.

Have some more. Hawaiians punished for speaking their own language.
What a place !!
National Left: Arrest Warrant to Hawaiian Man for Speaking His Native Language in Court.

Read the story about what actually happened there before you make more of an ass of yourself, serf.

There couldn't be an uglier or more accurate picture of what America has become. .....

There couldn't be an uglier or more accurate picture of what ignorant, dishonest douches there are on the far left. Nice job trying to deflect from the topic at hand, btw.

There couldn't be an uglier or more accurate picture of what America has become. .....

There couldn't be an uglier or more accurate picture of what ignorant, dishonest douches there are on the far left. Nice job trying to deflect from the topic at hand, btw.

Find your safe space snowflake and have a good cry.

Because British subjects have no rights? I think I'll be ok.

Glad your ok and your cry went well.

Because you are an America-hating leftist? No one is crying for you or the British subjects.

Explain this illustration of your rights as a US citizen.

forced-internment-japanese-americans.jpg

Who did the British incarcerate in WWII?

Ok. Fdr was a scumbag criminal who violated the Constitution. Since you and your fellow subjects don’t have one, it must be difficult to grasp the seriousness of his villainy.

Who did the British incarcerate in WWII?
I would imagine that pretty much everyone was locked up. I know that the Italians were confined to the Isle of Man. Not behind fences tough.

Because you are an America-hating leftist? No one is crying for you or the British subjects.

No because you are an America-hating fascist. :cuckoo:

Based on what?

Based on what?

Here are some more Americans enjoying their constitutional rights. I bet they are all thanking God that they are citizens and not a mere subjects.
lossless-page1-220px-Lynching_of_six_African-Americans_in_Lee_County%2C_GA%2C_20_Jan_1916.tiff.png

Based on what?

Here are some more Americans enjoying their constitutional rights. I bet they are all thanking God that they are citizens and not a mere subjects.

If you keep posting violations of our Constitution, you’ll only highlight your lack of a Constitution.

Why do some Americans believe that the British royal family make laws and generally "rule" over us poor unwashed "subjects" ?

Are they not aware that the queen is just figurehead who rubber stamps anything that is put in front of her ?

Because you act like a serf in need of being ruled.

Are they not aware that the queen is just figurehead who rubber stamps anything that is put in front of her ?

Over $50 Million a year for a rubber stamp?

I’m not sure how that makes you look less stupid.

Based on what?

If you keep posting violations of our Constitution, you’ll only highlight your lack of a Constitution.
Yes, we can all see the benefits of having a constitution written by slave owners.

In England I suppose the real whiny leftists call themselves "republicans". The lefts self hatred shows up in any culture.

Forum List

Back