Roy Moore Sues to Stop Election Certification - Merrill says Nope.

One wonders if Trump will call on NAMBLA to bail out his buddy Moore. And/or Alex Jones.

Doubtful.

Nor is the GOP supporting a recount for the loser the way the Dems did with Gore and Stein.

Uh I believe Florida state law kicked in a recount automatically. You know, being the law.

If you're trying to defend Gore, it's pointless. Gore requested manual recounts in four specific counties that vote Dem, while ignoring the GOP dominated ones.

And?

If I'm the San Francisco Giants, am I gonna ask the umps to review a call where they called my runner safe?

If it was state law to have a mandatory statewide recount, which was done. But Gore had to amp up his Sore Loserman routine with additional, highly selective recounts - and he still lost.

His poor loserness hurt the country by encouraging the demolition of bipartisanship. He could have shown some grace and been a part of the loyal opposition. Instead, he played to his ego and damaged our country.

Oh please.

The Florida Secretary of State was simultaneously the Bush campaign chair. Start right there.

Not to mention all the bogus drops from the welfare rolls, not to mention the phantom Buchanan votes. That vote was rife with corruption.

Doubtful.

Nor is the GOP supporting a recount for the loser the way the Dems did with Gore and Stein.

Uh I believe Florida state law kicked in a recount automatically. You know, being the law.

If you're trying to defend Gore, it's pointless. Gore requested manual recounts in four specific counties that vote Dem, while ignoring the GOP dominated ones.

And?

If I'm the San Francisco Giants, am I gonna ask the umps to review a call where they called my runner safe?

If it was state law to have a mandatory statewide recount, which was done. But Gore had to amp up his Sore Loserman routine with additional, highly selective recounts - and he still lost.

His poor loserness hurt the country by encouraging the demolition of bipartisanship. He could have shown some grace and been a part of the loyal opposition. Instead, he played to his ego and damaged our country.

Oh please.

The Florida Secretary of State was simultaneously the Bush campaign chair. Start right there.

Not to mention all the bogus drops from the welfare rolls, not to mention the phantom Buchanan votes. That vote was rife with corruption.

That doesn't fly, bub.

A statewide recount took place, with Gore still losing.

Gore and the Dems destroyed the concept of a peaceful transition of power that had been a hallmark of stability for our republic. Fast forward to today and it is even worse with the nonsensical Resistance. Is this really what you want for the U.S.?

Last edited:
I'm surprised that no one has started a thread on this already. Perhaps I missed it.

As of 10 o'clock last night, Roy Moore is suing to stop the certification of the election - which is happening today - based on claims of widespread voter fraud.

To support these claims, he basically points to the fact that more black people than expected voted, cites claims made by "independent election experts" (one of which who has also claimed to have proved who assassinated JFK "mathematically"), and all around throws a tantrum.

The suit demands that the election not be certified, and suggests that a new election should be called.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill has stated that this lawsuit will not stop the certification of the election.

Roy Moore asks Alabama court to block Doug Jones, call a new Senate election
Alabama secretary of state: Jones will be certified - CNNPolitics
As with children, again Moore doesn't recognize that "no" means "no"

I'm surprised that no one has started a thread on this already. Perhaps I missed it.

As of 10 o'clock last night, Roy Moore is suing to stop the certification of the election - which is happening today - based on claims of widespread voter fraud.

To support these claims, he basically points to the fact that more black people than expected voted, cites claims made by "independent election experts" (one of which who has also claimed to have proved who assassinated JFK "mathematically"), and all around throws a tantrum.

The suit demands that the election not be certified, and suggests that a new election should be called.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill has stated that this lawsuit will not stop the certification of the election.

As with children, again Moore doesn't recognize that "no" means "no"
Children? That's a big challenge for sexual harassers, too, isn't it? No means "just talk sweet to me a little longer...I'm just playing hard to get."

As Roy Moore rides off into the sunset his horse can be heard to say, "why exactly are you massaging my balls again?"

Dismissed with prejudice.

And?

Oh please.

That doesn't fly, bub.

A statewide recount took place, with Gore still losing.

Gore and the Dems destroyed the concept of a peaceful transition of power that had been a hallmark of stability for our republic. Fast forward to today and it is even worse with the nonsensical Resistance. Is this really what you want for the U.S.?

Uhhhh doooon't think so. What I remember is the SCOTUS, crawling with conflicts of interest, declared the recount had to stop. Can't imagine why.

But it's most instructive that you think counting votes is "damaging our country". Most illustrative indeed. As is the fantasy about "destroying a peaceful transition of power". I'm absolutely sure the inauguration took place January 20th, as always. Go check me on that.

Meanwhile, you DO know this thread is about Roy Moore, right?
Of course you do.

Forum List

Back