Routine care being cancelled

I get that. Your wages should go up like right now. ALL conservatives agree.

Double coverage ages for all healthcare workers. Nobody thinks differently.

If you are talking about covid tests you are wrong. We are high risk. We have purchased 12 at home tests. And we are locking ourselves in. I'm not saying everyone should do this but for that idiots who think the virus doesn't exist...they have issues.
[Sigh]

You try so hard to be insulting and fail so spectacularly.

Not trying to be insulting. Your avatar proudly displays the Nazi symbol, thus the only conclusion is you are a Nazi.

But hey, it is a free country, you can be a Nazi if you want.

Not trying to be insulting. Your avatar proudly displays the Nazi symbol, thus the only conclusion is you are a Nazi.

But hey, it is a free country, you can be a Nazi if you want.
I'm not surprised that the import of my avatar flies right straight over your head. You are one of the many I thought would simply not get it.

I'm not surprised that the import of my avatar flies right straight over your head. You are one of the many I thought would simply not get it.

What is not to get, you proudly display the Swastika, that is pretty easy to understand. Only one group of people are so openly and proudly displaying the Swastika.

But I am happy that you can be so proud of what you are

What is not to get, you proudly display the Swastika, that is pretty easy to understand. Only one group of people are so openly and proudly displaying the Swastika.

But I am happy that you can be so proud of what you are

If that's what that means to you, okay.

Whooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................

Democrat.

Whooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................

Really? I thought you were a little smarter than that. I'm disappointed.

You are displaying the Swastika because you are Democrat?

Sure, not sure how that removes you being a Nazi, but whatever makes you happy.

Are you really is stupid as you want us to believe you are?

You are the one with the Swastika as an avatar. Whatever cute little point you think you are making, it has failed. All you have done is ID yourself as a Nazi became only a Nazi would be so proudly displaying it.

No matter how much you spin it, you are the one with a Swastika for an avatar

Forum List

Back