Rosenstein to resign, well that was unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
Not. Why do you think he is going away? Too honest for Trump or not dishonest enough?

Trump named his replacement back in February, this was just a formality. He is getting away while the getting is good

I have the retard on ignore, but the resignation isnt surprising at all, if you had a brain. Rosenstein was part of the coup against the president, even announcing to Mueller that he would go into a meeting with the President wearing a wired mic, to try to get the 25th amendment on him. You can bet that Rose(the traitor) and the rest who are involved are lawyering up, or getting their passports in order, because when the tide turns and the IG report comes out, the very bad liberals(I know redundant statement) are going to see prison time, or seek asylum like Assange did.

I have the retard on ignore, but the resignation isnt surprising at all, if you had a brain. Rosenstein was part of the coup against the president, even announcing to Mueller that he would go into a meeting with the President wearing a wired mic, to try to get the 25th amendment on him. You can bet that Rose(the traitor) and the rest who are involved are lawyering up, or getting their passports in order, because when the tide turns and the IG report comes out, the very bad liberals(I know redundant statement) are going to see prison time, or seek asylum like Assange did.

Plus Barr wants his team in place without deep state spies.

Treason LOL. Upholding the law in the face of a criminal president is the opposite of treason, it's patriotism of the first order.

I bet you 75% or more of Barr's team has "deep state" ties. Barr himself has been part of the establishment since the days of Bush I

I bet you 75% or more of Barr's team has "deep state" ties. Barr himself has been part of the establishment since the days of Bush I

You think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

all the time

I wonder why any of them think they will have a career after all this. The people who mange to survive till the end will be tainted forever. There's always the big business lobbying network I guess.

Don’t be so childish. It was no coup. What makes you guys think like that? It’s so juvenile.

Spies? Jesus Christ are you guys a bunch of children. Do you listen to the way you sound?

Who knows why this guy resigns? But you know we’ll find out in the next couple of weeks. Because that’s the leakiest most corrupt White House in the nations history. They can’t keep quiet about anything. They even give away classified material to the Russians. All the Russians had to do was ask.

D5HbDUmWAAAYBDF

Don’t be so childish. It was no coup. What makes you guys think like that? It’s so juvenile.

What would you call it when trying to get someone to wear a wire around the POTUS?

We must have different definitions of "deep state" in the context of Trump, the Mueller Report, and the attempted coup using the intel community.
I'll agree that Barr may be a part of the "military industrial complex" deep state, but that's not what my reference is to.
Deep state in the United States - Wikipedia

My reference is to the "deep state" illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign, including the coup attempt and the Mueller investigation into Team Trump without adequate justification, ala McCabe's and Strzok's "insurance policy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back