Rosenstein emails do nothing to quell corruption worries

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Attorney General Rod Rosenstein show "corruption" behind the appointment of Robert Mueller as special counsel and a "cozy" relationship with anti-Trump media, says Washington watchdog Judicial Watch.

Judicial Watch released 145 pages of Rosenstein’s communications, including an email to Muller stating, "The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions." his staff do not know about our discussions'

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

After reading this article Rosenstein clearly was 100% part of the coup and the fact that there are memos stating he was already discussing Trump with Mueller BEFORE he told Trump to fire Comey shows that was a setup to get Mueller in there. I am so so DISGUSTED that the coup attempt was hatched well in advance

And do not even tell me Lindsey Graham and the rest of the Republicans haven’t seen these damn memos and yet Mueller is protected, Rosenstein is protected... HELL THEY ALL ARE - where is true justice?? Is there no one who is honorable anywhere?????

Attorney General Rod Rosenstein show "corruption" behind the appointment of Robert Mueller as special counsel and a "cozy" relationship with anti-Trump media, says Washington watchdog Judicial Watch.

Judicial Watch released 145 pages of Rosenstein’s communications, including an email to Muller stating, "The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions." his staff do not know about our discussions'

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

After reading this article Rosenstein clearly was 100% part of the coup and the fact that there are memos stating he was already discussing Trump with Mueller BEFORE he told Trump to fire Comey shows that was a setup to get Mueller in there. I am so so DISGUSTED that the coup attempt was hatched well in advance

And do not even tell me Lindsey Graham and the rest of the Republicans haven’t seen these damn memos and yet Mueller is protected, Rosenstein is protected... HELL THEY ALL ARE - where is true justice?? Is there no one who is honorable anywhere?????
You are looking at the ripples on the surface of the water, and not the fish beneath it.

Judicial Watch on Wednesday released 145 pages of former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s communications which include a one-line email from Rosenstein to Robert Mueller stating “The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions.” That email came just five days before Rosenstein appointed Mueller to take over the FBI’s Russia investigation as special counsel, roiling Trump’s presidency.

The communications—which include “off the record” emails with major media outlets around the date of Mueller’s appointment—show that Rosenstein did not just dispassionately go along with the fraudulent probe in an attempt to get at the truth, but was an active participant in the deep state coup, secretly plotting with other FBI and DOJ officials against the president of the United States.

In a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request last Fall, Judicial Watch sought e-mails, text messages, and other records of communication addressed to or received by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein between May 8, 2017, and May 22, 2017.

The time period referred to in this suit is critical. On May 8, 2017, Rosenstein wrote a memo to President Trump recommending that FBI Director James Comey be fired. The next day, President Trump fired Comey. Just three days later, on May 12, Rosenstein sent an email assuring Robert Mueller that “The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions.”

In a May 16, 2017 email, sent the day before Mueller’s appointment, Rosenstein emailed former Bush administration Deputy Attorney General and current Kirkland & Ellis Partner, Mark Filip stating, “I am with Mueller. He shares my views. Duty Calls. Sometimes the moment chooses us.”

And on May 17 Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

quote-mark-2.svg

During the same time period, between May 8 and May 17, according to then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, Rosenstein met with McCabe and other senior Justice Department and FBI officials to discuss wearing a wire into the oval office to spy on Trump, as well as invoking the 25th Amendment to remove the president.

When McCabe’s claim was made public, Rosenstein denied the charge, saying that he was only joking about wearing a wire. However, McCabe’s notes about the meeting (also released by Judicial Watch), tell a different story: “The DAG proposed that he could potentially wear a recording device into the Oval Office to collect additional evidence on the President’s true intentions,” McCabe wrote. “He said he thought this might be possible because he was not searched when he entered the White House. I told him that I would discuss the opportunity with my investigative team and get back to him.”

Forum List

Back