Ronald Reagan bedded more than 50 of Hollywood's leading ladies

Ronald Reagan and the 'luxury love shack': LA home where he bedded more than 50 of Hollywood's leading ladies including Marilyn Monroe

Ronald Reagan bedded more than 50 of Hollywood's leading ladies at a luxury LA hotel bungalow, according to a sensational new biography.

During his time as a young 'B-movie' Hollywood actor, Reagan courted screen sirens including Marilyn Monroe, Doris Day, Joan Blondell and Lana Turner at the three-bedroom bungalow in the grounds of the Garden of Allah hotel in Hollywood, the book claims.

The Playboy President How a young Ronald Reagan charmed more than 50 of Hollywood s leading ladies including Marilyn Monroe at luxury LA bungalow Daily Mail Online

---------------------------------

Oh these right wingers and their "family values". Seems they are always sex maniacs. Marriage vows mean nothing. Either they are "Pussyhounds" or caught at airport men's rooms.

If they can't even keep a marriage vow, who could believe anything they say?

I used to say that the Koch Brothers paid Rdean to post here to embarrass Progressives. But I'm convinced that Rdean is just plain fucking nuts, as insane as a Batman villain
You call someone names when you can't refute what they say. Don't attack the messenger. Attack the GOP message.

The easiest way to avoid being a completely useless partisan hack is to ask yourself if your reaction would be the same if the person you are attacking was one of your own.

If you attack Reagan for something you would defend were it a Kennedy or Clinton, congratulations -- you are a partisan hack. The same congratulations are in order for those would be similarly selective the other way around.

Why should Ronald Reagan's success with the ladies BEFORE he was married in any way diminish his legacy? This is a stupid thread even by R-Derp standards which is saying something!

Ronald Reagan: Marilyn Monroe tear down this wall

One of his best pickup lines. Served him well in later life

I used to say that the Koch Brothers paid Rdean to post here to embarrass Progressives. But I'm convinced that Rdean is just plain fucking nuts, as insane as a Batman villain
You call someone names when you can't refute what they say. Don't attack the messenger. Attack the GOP message.

Dude, who the fuck cares where Reagan stuck his dick 70 years ago, especially when the husband of St Hillary the Inevitable is fucking 16 year old sex slaves

Dude, who the fuck cares where Reagan stuck his dick 70 years ago, especially when the husband of St Hillary the Inevitable is fucking 16 year old sex slaves

More Cherokee research, huh Frankie?:poop:

This just in: flight logs = pedophilia. Pass it on. And start wiping all traces of any flight you've ever been on.

More Cherokee research, huh Frankie?:poop:

This just in: flight logs = pedophilia. Pass it on. And start wiping all traces of any flight you've ever been on.

Bill Clinton took over 30 trips to Lolita Island where his friend Epstein kept sex slaves because:

a) Denier! He was researching Global Warming!

b) St Hillary the Inevitable

c) He was ministering to those young sex slaves

d) At least he didn't kill any of them

Cherokee Research (CR) strikes again, QED. Proof, schmoof. I don' need no steenking proof.

He didn't kill any did he? It's alleged that the Rat Pack might have been involved in MM's untimely demise to protect the Kennedys. Ronnie didn't rape anyone like the crazy Clintons did. As a matter of fact Reagan had such respect for the Oval Office that he never removed his suit jacket. The Arkansas sleaze bag not only removed his jacket, he dropped his pants every chance he got.

i-89526b16587deb67fbac22a4f8ea8263-reagannojacket.jpg

He didn't kill any did he? It's alleged that the Rat Pack might have been involved in MM's untimely demise to protect the Kennedys. Ronnie didn't rape anyone like the crazy Clintons did. As a matter of fact Reagan had such respect for the Oval Office that he never removed his suit jacket. The Arkansas sleaze bag not only removed his jacket, he dropped his pants every chance he got.
enough said

Forum List

Back