Ron Perlman is hilariously stupid! Change my mind.

R.bd1aaa6d9a36b795dc7218ca850e0e26

Floridians disagree.
Yes, but for judgement, they are the California of the east. The crap that comes out that state (which I always enjoy visiting) is amazing, from sexual antics of their representatives, old folks in their retirement communities, the Disney lifestyle crusaders, mass shootings, their history of having trouble counting their vote and on and on and on, not to forget trumpland.

Maybe Pearlman does understand that Gov. DeSantis's Parental Rights bill doesn't have "don't say gay" in it.
Maybe major POS Pearlman is outraged that FL parents want to protect their elementary children from Gay Groomers.
These Lunatic Libs think that they have a right to use the public schools to brainwash children in their neo-marxism, CRT hate and racism and LGBTQP sexuality.
Progressivism is an overflowing toilet of regressive culture.

Yes, but for judgement, they are the California of the east. The crap that comes out that state (which I always enjoy visiting) is amazing, from sexual antics of their representatives, old folks in their retirement communities, the Disney lifestyle crusaders, mass shootings, their history of having trouble counting their vote and on and on and on, not to forget trumpland.
Nevertheless, they get to decide who their governor is. We don't get a say in the matter.

Maybe Pearlman does understand that Gov. DeSantis's Parental Rights bill doesn't have "don't say gay" in it.
Maybe major POS Pearlman is outraged that FL parents want to protect their elementary children from Gay Groomers.
These Lunatic Libs think that they have a right to use the public schools to brainwash children in their neo-marxism, CRT hate and racism and LGBTQP sexuality.
Progressivism is an overflowing toilet of regressive culture.
Never ever give an actor or musician the time of day on opinion of public policy. They rate right up there with Walmart Greeters and the lady that cleans your office. Star power is the power to be heard and make an ass of yourself, when the writers are on strike. You can never go wrong skipping reading or listening to what they have to say when they aren't on screen or singing/playing on stage.

Forum List

Back