LOL! Here's how stupid anyone who believes the media is, which tells you Epstein Killed himself (re-enactment)

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
If they are lying to you about one thing, they could be lying to you about everything. Ukraine, Covid, 9/11, everything. Funny as hell.

It was Mr Kotter

1649108392315.jpeg

Experienced Pathologists including Dr Michael Hunter among others found it to be death by suicide.

Interesting how so many middle aged/old men seem OBSESSED about Epstein.

Now I wonder why that would be?

Hmmmmm.

BS.....I've seen the results of the same method of strangulation used by Epstein twice by convicts that offed themselves. Nothing new under the sun there.

That's why when I heard about it I just went, meh, and went about my business.....I could not believe the hub-bub that went on afterwards.....I guess nobody ever thought to ask retired long time convict guards about it.

Interesting how so many middle aged/old men seem OBSESSED about Epstein.

Now I wonder why that would be?

Hmmmmm.

You keep going on about middle aged and old...is your age correct on your profile or don't you realize it's listed?

BS.....I've seen the results of the same method of strangulation used by Epstein twice by convicts that offed themselves. Nothing new under the sun there.

That's why when I heard about it I just went, meh, and went about my business.....I could not believe the hub-bub that went on afterwards.....I guess nobody ever thought to ask retired long time convict guards about it.
Thanks for the insight

My opinion backed by no facts.
I believe that Epstein after the first time he was incarcerated had given it a lot of thought
about life behind bars. I do believe that when he knew his freedom was up that
he chose the way to exit this world. He had a plan before the last incarceration.
It seems the most logical approach to what transpired, IMO

When i worked in prison one of the cons on solitary tried to hang himself. It was very similar to the video but without the helpers. Unfortunately I had to pepper spray him and save him.

My opinion backed by no facts.
I believe that Epstein after the first time he was incarcerated had given it a lot of thought
about life behind bars. I do believe that when he knew his freedom was up that
he chose the way to exit this world. He had a plan before the last incarceration.

Everyone knows Epstein made videos of all his “clients”

It is possible that one of his clients, lets call him DJ Trump was videoed having sex with a pre-teen.

Epstein was black mailing DJ Trump and threatening to release the video if he wasn’t released immediately.
DJ Trump had him killed and made it look like a suicide

Everyone knows Epstein made videos of all his “clients”

It is possible that one of his clients, lets call him DJ Trump was videoed having sex with a pre-teen.

Epstein was black mailing DJ Trump and threatening to release the video if he wasn’t released immediately.
DJ Trump had him killed and made it look like a suicide

The Federal Bureau of Prisons is under the Justice Dept who is run by the AG and we know who his boss is.

The Federal Bureau of Prisons is under the Justice Dept who is run by the AG and we know who his boss is.
Epstein was a former best friend and he ends up dead

How convenient

Sure you have.

Forum List

Back